Bible Three - Dream or Real

Monster Vengeance

“L-let me go…” he struggled himself due to feel  pain on his's neck. That girl’s fangs present when she open and grinning devilishly. Woohyun who feel intimidated trying to release himself use his remained strength but her power more than his expectations. he had difficulty in breathing.  Because of the difficulties that he suffered, He get into unconscious mode.  his hands that was trying struggle falling. That girl are grinning devilishly, That girl holds  Woohyun's shoulder and her face get close to his neck. her Fangs pierced into his flesh. Woohyun’s blood flowing out from blood vessels in the neck. while theatgirl is woohyun’s blood, someone coming towards them.

“Stop his blood…sayumi chan” said the girl who was rescued by woohyun, she came back toward them. Her face look serious, her eyes emit blue light colour.

“why I cannot his blood more airi chan…?” she muttered. She stop his blood and look at airi.

“ he did save me just now… at least give him chance to alive…” airi said with symphatized. She felt guilty on what happened to him.

“so then, what I must do now?” sayumi asked.

A few moment, airi checked on his pulse that getting weaker. She look at sayumi face.

“ the only way that we could save him now…is by changing him …as vampire too…” confidentally airi explained. sayumi was surprised to hear what is said by airi.

“ w-what???! Changing him as….vampire too?!” sayumi’s voice slightly higher due to shocked.  airi nodded her head calmly.

“ I need your blood to…change him as vampire due to you are pure vampire…”

“uurrggghhh…why always me….why must me?” she muttered.

“Please sayumi chan, I need your help… do it for me please…” airi begging at sayumi. After awhile, sayumi agree with her because she believed on airi’s decision.

“O-oookay then, I will do…damn it…all this because of you” sayumi put woohyun head on her lap gently. Sayumi bite her hand and she her own blood to give to woohyun. Sayumi bring her face near to his face. She slowly closed her eyes when her lips almost touch with his lips. Finally, she is giving her blood for the real to woohyun which are helpless now. She need to give him blood through mouth so her blood will flow through in his body. After she done giving her blood, she hold him tightly as his body gonna changed his structure. A few moment, woohyun that was helpless open his eyes wide open. He screaming crazily. structural changes that he suffered now is very painful, his eyes almost burst up. Sayumi that was a pure vampire saw what happened to him felt such pity on him. She tried to comforted him. Airi that was stand there know the pain that he suffered now show her gloomy eyes.

After 10 minutes he suffered the pain, finally he fainted back. His pain was gone already, sayumi and airi felt relieved.

“ let’s bring him where he belong to now…” airi said. Sayumi just nodded as show her agree.

 

o--------------------------------------------o--------------------------------------------o--------------------------------o

 

woohyun’s pov

i wondering why I’m here, I walk into a dark place and then a creature come to me and its show fangs, I run away quickly but I fall due to my foot hit the small stone, that creature come to me slowly…

“N-Nooo!!! Don’t touch me!!!” I screamed when its come near to me. Then suddenly I felt my body shaken by someone.

“Hey Woohyun!!, Wake up now!” I heard a voice calling my name. a familiar voice. Then I tried opened my eyes. I saw Sunggyu beside me. I saw myself on my bed.

“Ehhh? Where am i?” I asked blurry. I also thinking why I’m in my room now.
 

“You are fainted in front of our house, luckily umma saw you… how could you fainted? Are you alright? Your face look such pale now?” he explained with worried tone.

In front of my house? I supposed… get caught by that girl… does that only a dream? I still….alive???

I slapped my face many times as I thought I still dreaming that I still alive, but I feel hurt on my cheek.so I supposed to say, I still alive! Oh great…

“Urrmmm…I’m fine… maybe I’m just tired that’s all..” I said to sunggyu.

Maybe I should not think about this anymore, lately many things happened to me. Its make me feel uncomfortable to stay here. Sunggyu left me alone as he feel I’m fine now. So I get back sleep as I feel kinda tired.

Normal pov

When the moment woohyun sleep back, airi and sayumi who are watching him from outside feel slightly relieved as well.

“So Airi-chan? Should we told to the chairman and kris about this? I supposed to say…vampire could not stay with human right?” asked sayumi.

“Hmmm….I will tell to them, we will check on him tomorrow…” airi replied. Sayumi throw her smile and both of them disappeared from that place in flash move.

o---------------------------o----------------------------------o----------------------------------------o---------------------------------------------o

Well hello there, I supposed to say this chapter is kinda short than previous chapter, I think I have been slightly busy and not have much idea to bring on, but I will try my best to bring this stories, please support me :)