Bible Two - Saving a Girl bring Trouble

Monster Vengeance

 

Woohyun awake early because today is the first day he will registered himself with new college. He going to bathroom and wash himself . then he wear his new college environment. Almost likely when he was in korea, but he think here gonna have more fun. After he finished , sunggyu suddenly came  and called him for having breakfast with kim’s family.

After he finished his breakfast , he walked out to college with sunggyu. He take trains like other student. He look around…. Many student crowdly use train as their transport, its make him such amazed!

Woohyun pov

While I walking toward college with sunggyu, suddenly my mind reminded on that mysterious person yesterday. That’s  eyes make me such scared. I feel goosebump after thinking about that. I shook my head. “ AIsshhh , stop think about that! Its just a nightmare” I talk to myself while I slapped my face. Sunggyu hit my back.

“ hey , whats wrong dude? Something wrong happened?” he asked.

“err…nothing ~ maybe …I-I’m nervous…” I said. He laughed.

“hey come on dude, you aren’t used to be like this..you are easy to suit yourself in any kind of environment.” He replied.

Sunggyu already know myself. I cannot lie about this. But if I told him about this. I think he will say its just a dream. *sighed*

“we already here  woohyun”

Finally we are here, in the new college. Oh gosh… I’m going to have new life, and for sure, there is many cute girl are here..wohoo!! xD

 

I go to make my first registration for my course that I take. Luckily I could applied the same course that sunggyu does now so we gonna make it in the same class as well. I can’t wait for it!

After I make it for registration, I get into the class … okay I’m in history class, and I know it was bored! *sighed* I take my seat beside sunggyu and class began as soon lecturer come in.

o---------------------------------------------o----------------------------------------------o------------------------------o

after finished I class , I go to the cafeteria to have my lunch with sunggyu.

 

“ahh..hyung, our class just now kinda bored!”

“ aigooo, its because you aren’t like history class much” he laughed. After I take a moment to choose food for my lunch today. I go to the counter and ordered for it.

After I get my food, I go find the place to have a seat.

 

While I was had my lunch, I feel a weird aura around  here. I feel goosebump. I don’t know why but I feel its look dangerous aura. Why would this happened? What that things gonna to do with me? I cannot eat my lunch well because I feel something weird.

End woohyun pov

 

Mysterious person pov

“he notice my presence aren’t him, well he is good to be my prey this time” I grinning at somewhere that a bit far from woohyun.

o---------------------------------------o---------------------------------------o------------------------------------------o

woohyun pov

evening

oh finally my classed is ended! i walk out quickly. I saw sunggyu kinda late walking. He was speaking with someone on phone. I stop walking and wait for him. A few moment, sunggyu ended the call and come to me.

“erm….. woohyun, could you go back alone? Lecturer wanna meet with me”

“ohhh okay… when you gonna go back home? “ I asked.

“ hmm, as soon as possible…don’t worry.. you know the way to go home right?”

I nodded as I show my agree. I walk around the town for awhile, its not likely I don’t wanna go home quickly. I don’t want get through with crowdly environment in the train station.  I wanna take a long way which I could look around.

 

 

As I look around, I feel this town was so amazing… crowded with people.. I saw sushi house that have been told by sunggyu and he said to me its was delicious, so I get into in and have it some sushi. 

Having sushi is the best moment ever! I could released stress by eating those. And I feel I wanna eat ramen too…oh no! my lustfull on food..haha xD

After done eating sushi, I paid for it . luckily I bring enough money, pheww I need to get back home early now before sunset. So I walk out from that shop.

When I walk in the quiet area which got shortcut to my house, I heard a girl screaming. I go looking for where that voice come from, and I saw a young girl struggling with a few people that try get her bag.

“HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!” that girl screaming.

Those mugger are hitting that girl because she is not obeyed on them.

“I should do something, I cannot let this happened!” I said. Then , I run toward her quickly and kick those mugger from her. I grab her hand and run away from that place. I don’t know where should we go, but what I know, I must take her away from that place. She followed me by holding my hand. When we reach hiding place under the big bridge, we stopped run. I take my breath heavily. Same goes to that girl

“ are you okay?” I asked her.

She nodded. “ yes , I do..thanks anyway” she bowed

I bowed back at her. “ err…your welcome, you can go now”

She throw her smile and turn her body and walking away from me. I take my bag and walk opposite way.

Suddenly while I walking , a person who wear back clothes jump from the bridge and slowly stand up in front of me. I was startled. That person show herself. I open my eyes widely. It was that person which I seen last time. She grinning devilishly, and I take backward step. Suddenly she push me in flash and put her right hand on my neck. I feel hard to breath, I struggling to escape but its hard.

“Urrghhh….Le-Let me…go!!!”

o-------------------o----------------------------------------------o---------------------------------------------------o

Woohyun have been captured by a mysterious creature. What would happen toward him? Why that thing gonna take him as her prey? What happened to his new life? Do he safe or his life gonna ended like this? All answered will be revealed for the next episode!

o--------------------------------o---------------------------------------------o---------------------------------------------o

I’m so sorry I take time to make this chapter, I had make some the storyline . its likely a plot, so I hope this story gonna goes well..