Dictatorial Archangel Part 2

Archangel Of Steel

'Somehow, Yongguk's kisses are different from Hyung's.'


"Good morning, Junnie~!" J.C said while hugging the other.

"Breakfast is almost ready." Himchan said while flipping pancakes. Junhong went to sit on the table where Yongguk was pouring his wine.

"We're in between assingments right now, so we're going to stay here for a week." J.C said happily since she could have someone who is around her age.

"I hope you don't mind, but I used your Hyung's bed. It seemed vacant." Yongguk said while Junhong gasped and J.C glared at the man.

"Don't min him Junhong. He didn't mean to be rude, but he could use some tact though." Himchan whispered to the other when he set down his place. "Before I forget, After lunch, I would like to teach you how to use a pistol." J.C almost choked. 

"You will never teach him how to use a pistol till he's 30 years old!" J.C couldn't stop bickering at Yongguk while the other was just eating.

'I can't believe it. He's actually drinking wine in the morning and he didn't pray either.However, it was a long time that I ate with anyone at the table.' Junhong thought and smiled at the rest.


(Outside)

Junhong and Yongguk were outside. Yongguk was teaching Junhong on how to shoot. "Okay, let's start from under the tree. Try killing one of those birds."

"N-No! I can't do that!"

"What? Is the target too small? Well, then..... Why don't you try that dog?"

"NO!"

"Why? It's not moving and it a big enough." Yongguk simply said.

"Junhong, why don't we try using cans?" Himchan said while placing them on the wall by the house.

"Yeah, why don't we try that." 

Okay than, Himchan, I want you stay still." Yongguk said while holding the gun with Junhong's hands on it as well.

"WAIT! What! Yongguk! You better be joking!" Himchan shouted while runnning aroung to get off Yongguk's aim. Junhong laughed. Then they shoot....... at the can of course (not at Himchan). 

"Yay! I did it." Junhong cheered.

"You have good aim, Junhong. You want to be my soldier in the future?"

'Hyung never taught me how to use a gun, or play chess.'

"Advanced your queen." Himchan whispered to Junhong."

'Or smoke a cigar or drink wine.'

"Why don't you have a sip?" Yongguk said while handing Junhong a cup wine.

'If he were here, he would be angry.' Junhong took a gulp. When he finished, he is lips. "It's delicious." 'Before I knew it, I stopped praying.'


'Yongguk is different from Hyung.'

"Put it on gear." Yongguk, Junhong, and J.C were in the car. Yongguk was teaching Junhong how to drive.

'Yet in his own way.'

"Try restarting and try again.

'He's trying to be a Hyung, for my sake.'

"You will need to know how to drive when you get older. Also, it will be helpful when you take a lady on a date."

"But Yongguk, how do you prusue a woman if you're busy driving?"

"Like this." Yongguk said while grabbing Junhong's waist. Junhong blushed. "No sweet alk needed, all you need is to caputre her with you eyes. "Then, she'll understan your intent." Yongguk leaned toward Junhong which madde the other pulled the brakes. Yonnguk leaned forward and kissed the other. When they spreated, Yongguk th eother's cheek. "I reallly want to take you to Seoul." Yongguk said. "Well let's swap, we nee tp get home."

'Yongguk, I... Don't really want you take over Hyung's place.'


"Junhong, have you ever been to Seoul?"

"Nope." Junhong said with a daze from drinking wine.

"The town I was born in was beautiful. You could hear the bells ringing before mass starts."

" Ah, the Grand Cathedral. I believe I have the book in here somewhere." Junhong said while climbing up on the ladder.

"Junhong, be careful!" Yongguk said. When he was right behind Junhong, he could see up his night gown. He blushed.

"Found it." Junhong said, but he lost his balance.

"Junhong! Watch out!" Yongguk was able to catch the other in time. "I told you to be careful! You're drunk....." Yongguk walked to Junhongs room and settle him down on the bed. "It was bad of me too teach you to drink. Now go to sleep."

"Yonggukkie, where's my good night kiss?" Junhong pouted.

"Good night, Junhong." Yongguk leaned down and kissed him. The the kiss got deeper and deeper, and now in the french kissing senstation. Junhong let out a moan.

"Youngguk, that wasn't close to a good night kiss."

"However, if I countuine, your hyung wouldn't forgive me."

"It doesn't matter. He's gone now. Right now I want to be with you." The bed creeked when Yongguk put his full weight on the other."

"G-Gukkie~." Junhong moaned when Yongguk's hand went up Junhongs legs. Yongguk pulled the night gown of the other till it reached his arms.

"I must depart tomorrow morning. Till I garuantee that I will come back from the war, I shouldn't be doing this. (Yet, he's doing it.)." Yongguk's hands wondered around the other's body. "But you're just too cute, Junnie. I coudn't stop my self." Yongguk said and kissed the other.


Himchan went outside where J.C was sleeping up on the trees. "Oppa, waecrudae you're here?"

"Too noisy inside." He simply said while leaning on the tree J.C was on. J.C was still confused, but slept anway.


(The Next Day)

"I'll come back to you once the war is over. I also want you to come live with me in Seoul."

'I've have faith in Gukkie as much as I do in God. For I believe he is the arachangel that my hyung have brought down from Heaven.