Dictatuorial Archangel Pt.1

Archangel Of Steel

Dictatorial Archangel

"Junhong, when I'm gone, please pray for my safety."

"You will come back from the military, right hyung?" Junhong asked while tears dripped from his eyes.

"That's right, next spring, I will come back for you."

Junhong Pov-

'That was the last time I heard of my hyung. I'm hoping he will come today.' *Screech/Vroom* 'He must be here!!'

Author Pov-

"Hyung!!" Junhong ran to the door when it open and jumped into the arms of his brother. Well, what he thought was his brother. Junhong looked up noticing it wasn't his brother, but some scary looking man. 'Who is he?' Junhong thought while letting go of the other.

"I'm Bang Yongguk. Your late brothers friend." 

'Late?' Junhong thought till he was given something. It was a cross necklace . It was his brother's. Junhong starts to cry when he finally realized that his brother is long gone from this world. Then two other people came in. 

"We're sorry for your late brother. Before he passed, he entrusted Bang Yongguk to be your gurdian." One of them said. 

"You have the same eyes like your brother. As he claimed, you are quiet a cute boy." Yongguk said while putting his feet on the bible. Junhong gasped.

'The bible.' Junhong thought.

"From now on, you will sing my praises as if I was your god because I'm the only one who will be providing you." Yongguk said. "You will no longer need to worry about your wife. I'll seek all your needs and make you into an understanding adult. It's pointless to cry over the dead, the sooner you forget, the better you'll be." Yongguk said while pulling out a cigarette. Junhong got angry with his saying, took the bible, and left. *Slam* "Kids nowadays are so ungrateful." Yongguk said while puffing out a smoke cloud.

"Actually, his reaction seem very understandable." The other said.

Junhong Pov-

'How does he expect me to forget?. Ever since our parents died,  Hyung was my only family I had left. He used to read to me when I go to sleep and gave me good night kisses.' "Hyung~." I sniffled.

Author Pov-

"J.C go get the car ready." Yongguk said.

"We aren't leaving yet, are we?"

"Why not?"

"Because the boy needs all the emotional support he can get."

"Channie's right, Gukkie. We don't know what he might do if we leave him now." J.C said.

"And since you're his guardian, you are responsible to take over his late brother place by giving him all the love he needs." Himchan said.

"Me? Take his brother's place?" Yongguk grumbled. Yongguk walked to Junhong's room and opened it. Junhong looked who was opening the door. "Still crying?" Yongguk smirked. "Since you're not sleeping, why don't we have a little chat?" He said while laying on Junhongs bed.

"No thanks." The other mumbled.

"How about a bed time story then? I'll tell you about a time I slept with two actresses ." Junhong blushed as the color of his favorite food  cherry tomatoes. "They were both sisters. One blonde and one red. Of course we slept together in one bed..."

"Please stop!! I've heard enough!!" Junhong shouted while Yongguk chuckled.

"See? You're not crying now. Anyway, I wanted to talk about your brother." That what stopped and caught Junhong's attention. "He was unlike any soldier. He devoted himself to two things. His religion and you. He couldn't even pull the trigger in the battle field.The way I see it , his merciful god he served so dignity killed him."

"Don't you believe in god?" Junhong asked.

"Let's just say that I never hesitated to pull the trigger. I believe in myself as much as I believe in god. Anyway, let's tuck you in. Come... Close your eyes." Yongguk said while getting on top of the other. "Good night Junhong." And with that Yongguk kissed the other in the lips.


Hey! Here's a pointer if you guys don't get it,  Junhong's hyung kisses him on the forehead while Yongguk stole Junhongs first kiss so yeah~.

Anyway, see ya! ^^