The Archangel's bride

Archangel Of Steel

 


In the battlefront at the border where the defense army is stationed 

"WHAT DO THEY MEAN?! ARMISTICE?!" Yongguk yelled. "We're one step away from capturing the enemy and now they're calling a cease fire! So we have to wait at the border till they have a agreement?! How many years do they expect us to wait for them?!" Yongguk threw papers at Himchan. "You guys couldn't careless since you have your mom's waiting for you! BUT I have a lover! I must return to Mokpo as soon as I can!" Yongguk slammed his desk. If you were there, you would see some of the soldiers irritated with his attitude, Himchan having a sweat drop, and J.C drinking her coffee.

"Y-Yongguk, please you, you need to sign these papers." Himchan said.

"NO! I refuse to do anymore work. I have no motivation what so ever." Yongguk grumbled.

"WHAT?!" Himchan shouted while J.C spit tanked her coffee.


'One month ago, I met Bang Yongguk.'

Flashback

"As soon as the war is over, I'll come back for you."

Flashback Ends

"God, please protect Yongguk!" 'I believe in him. And I will wait for him as long as it takes.' "Though I still pray that was would be over soon." 'However, there is rumor saying that the enemy placed heavy forces near the boarder. I'm so worried. It doesn't seem like the war will ever end.'

*Noises coming from out side*

'That sound likes a tank! Could it be Yongguk?!' Junhong jumped off his bed and ran towards the door. There, the door opened showing three large men. "Yon-" 'It's not him.'

"Choi Junhong?"

"Y-yes? Ah! Hey!" Junhong exclaimed when he was hoist on the man's shoulder. "WAIT!!!!"

"TARGET CONFIRMED! Withdraw!" The men went out of the house. The man tossed Junhong in the tank.

"Annyoung, Junhong. Long time no see."

"Himchan?!"

"DEPART!"

"WAIT! Where are you taking me?!?!?" Junhong shouted when the tank started moving.


Defense Head Quarters 

"Yongguk! Junhong has just arrived!" 

"What?!"

"Y-Yongguk?"

"J-Junhong!!" Yongguk stand up and ran towards the other and engulfed him. "Oh! I missed you so much!! Junhong." Yongguk purred in Junhong's hair. "How did you get here?"

"Himchan dragged, I mean brought me here."

"Are you motivated now Yongguk!?About those papers...."

I'm not leaving my room for a week. See you all in a month."

"Wait! Yongguk!" J.C shouted.

"After that, I will be taking Junhong to Seoul. Farewell everyone."

"HOW DARE YOU!!! LET ME OUT!!!" Yongguk shouted when he was locked in his own office.


"So, you're _____ (Don't know his brother's name since it never got to be shown) younger brother."

"How cute!"

"No wonder Yongguk is smitten." The few of the soldiers were talking and Junhong was blushing.

"I guess you don't want Yongguk to return home?" Junhong asked.

"Actually, we're on cease fire and Yongguk lost his motivation." Himchan said.

"He went on strike and let his work pile up." J.C grumbled.

"It's like the brain of the defense force has short circuited by love." The army whispered, but Junhong heard it.

'Is it because of me?' J.C high kicked the guards and the guards said

"No, it's not because of you."

"If he returns home, then we will collapse and we'll be stuck here forever."

"HE ISN'T THE ONLY ONE MISSING HIS LOVER!!!" The soldiers wailed and exclaimed.

"A-anyhow, we all hope Yongguk will stay in his post till the war ends" Himchan explained.

"So, we were thinking, would you marry Gukkie?" J.C asked.

"That way, you can stay in the head quarters with Yongguk. Now won't that be nice?" Himchan said.

"FOR THE SAKE FOR YONGGUK AND US. NOT TO MENTION FOR THE DEFENSE FORCE AND OUR COUNTRY." They all shouted except J.C. Junhong hid behind J.C when he was startled by the shout.


"Excellent!!" Yongguk shouted. "Sometimes, you come up with the best ideas."

"Sometimes?" Himchan mumbled.

"Let's get started with the ceremony."

"Wait! You can't just marry the boy. You have to purpose to him." J.C said while reading a book.

"Is that necessary?" Yongguk asked while looking J.C who hadn't moved from her place.

"Well, duhh~." J.C said with a sarcastic voice. "Both of the parties have to agree to the engagement . Not the opposite, unless it's an arrange marriage.But, anyway it's by law." J.C looked at Yongguk like he was the stupidest person in the world.

"Fine, I know he will say yes, but..." Yongguk walked to Himchan. "I should at least get a ring. Hand it over." Himchan glared at the hand of the other.

"What!? No, can't you take J.C's?!" Himchan shouted while J.C jolted from her place.

"Bwhoaaa?!" J.C squeaked. "You ain't taking mine, besides most of my jewelry I gave to my friends for their wedding day. Also to their kids! I have only a few left and they're my favorite." J.C said while dashing to her room to protect her jewelry box. Himchan glared at the disappearing figure. Himchan grumbled and growled, and then he gave up the ring.

"You better take care of that ring!! It is a heirloom from my grandmother!!" Himchan shouted, but Yonguuk wasn't paying attention. He was too busy mumbling about how cheap it was.


Junhong was in the guest(?) room. 'Marriage? Ottoke!!? Yongguk and I? It doesn't matter. As long we're together, it won't matter.' Junhong thought. The door opened showing Yongguk and walked his way over to Junhong. 

"Junhong... Give me your hand." Junhong was confused at first, but gave the other his hand. Yongguk pulled out the ring and putted it on the other's finger. Junhong widened his eyes and blushed. "Junhong... Will you marry me?"

'Yongguk...' Junhong blushed.

"First, let me tell you something. I have the adoption papers ready. You will sign them during the ceremony, make no mistake." Yongguk said while gripping Junhong's wrist.

'Is he proposing or is he threatening me?' Junhong thought.


The wedding at the church rubbles

"You call this a wedding dress?" Yongguk asked J.C when Junhong was wearing a white soldier outfit. J.C narrowed her eyes. 

"That's the only thing that was white enough and that fit's him." J.C bickered.

"It looks great though." Himchan chirped in while calming the other down since she tried to include everything for the wedding.

"The where's the bouquet?!" Yongguk asked annoyed. J.C looked at the other like he was stupid.

"Do you see anything green? Or any colors other then brown... Grey... Or dead?!" J.C exclaimed.

"It's alright, this is the place where you spend most of your time. And everyone wishes us happiness like a big family."

"Okay, the couple will be exchanging vows. In the presence of God and Yonggukk's big family-"

"Big family? More like useless dogs." Yongguk said. "Except J.C" He said when J.C glares priced through his body.

"Are you sure you want this man?"

"You can change your mind!"

"There's plenty of men out there."

*BAM BAM BAM* *Gun shots* Yongguk shot the bullets on the ground which scared them. 

"I'll make my oath. I swear on the honor of my gun, with dingty and loyalty. I'll give my life and body to you." Yongguk said while kneeling and kissing Junhong's hand. "This is my first time kneeling down to anyone. Let's seal our union with a kiss." Yongukk got up and kissed Junhong. Everyone cheered and clapped.

"Congrats Yongguk. We all wish you two happiness. Now, we should get back to wor-" Before Himchan could finish, J.C spoke up.

"Work? Shouldn't the two have a honey moo-hmmm~!!!" J.C said, but got cover by one of the soliders that were them.

"True. J.C is telling the truth. We will be gone for a week!"

"One week with out the commander?!" Himchan and the soldiers blocked the door. "You are not leaving this room."

"We are going to go on a honey moon, even if it's our dead body." Himchan and the soldiers were shaking horribly when Yongguk had a gun in his hands.

"Y-Yongguk!! Calm down. We can go any where for the honey moon! As long we're together. Even the office is a good spot." Junhong said and grabbed the gun out of the other's hand, but he didn't seem to mind.

"Then we shall go to the office for our honey moon." Everyone was shocked while J.C was a giggling mess. "For today, who ever goes through the door I will shoot down!!!"

"Wait!! The papers...." Himchan and the soldiers were locked out of the doors while J.C skipped off to somewhere.


Okay, the next chapter will be , so..... be ready(?)