The Kids & Their Conversation

Marriage Life & The Kids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Annyeonghaseyo, Imo-deul and Samchon-deul. See you again^^ I'm maknae, Jung Hara. In this chapter I will introduce you with SNSD Imo and CNBLUE samchon's children. They're all so adorable kid, like their parent.

The first is Tiffany Imo & Nickhun Samchon's children. Christina Horvejkul & Amanda Horvejkul.

Christina Horvejkul (7)

Christina unnie is so beautiful. I adore her, because she is good at wink. She is an english expert, but she is not good at thai language. Her hobbies are ballerina and play violin. Keep her image is the most important thing to do.

Amanda Horvejkul (3)

She is Woobin oppa's close friend, because both of them like hamburger and want to know what other's business. Amanda unnie also is Appa's daughter, like Woobin oppa. Her english isn't so good, but she is really good at thai language.

***

Next, Taeyeon Imo and Wooyoung samchon's children. The twins, Jang Lisa and Jang Naomi.

Jang Lisa & Jang Naomi (3)

Lisa unnie is older than Naomi unnie, but she is more childish than Naomi unnie. Lisa unnie is dorky person, but she is nice and bright in person. She is good at dancing, like her appa. While Naomi unnie is silent person, I don't know her too much, but she's good at singing like her umma.

***

And then, the only one children of Yuri Imo & Kwangsoo samchon. Kwang Chan Hee.

Kwang Chan Hee (7)

I like him, because he's too dorky but sometime he also become foolish, and then act like a cool boy in front of beautiful girl. Fortunately, he's good-looking, like his umma -not-his-appa. LOL. He's too tall for his age. Like his appa, he has long legs. Chan Hee oppa is really good at modelling.

***

Yoona Imo & Jonghyun samchon's children. Lee Jonggun & Lee Daeun.

Lee Jonggun (5)

You've already knew that Jonggun oppa is flirty, but he's flirty in front of my only one sister, Hana unnie. He's like Jonghyun samchon. Have a skin white and lovable smile. Really good at singing, playing guitar (like his appa) and also dancing (like his umma).

Lee Daeun (7 months old)

Daeun, my chingoo. She is too cute after all and she knows how to show off her aehyo in front of many people. It's ok, she's still baby for a God's sake. Different with me, I only show off my aegyo in front of my parent and my siblings. Daeun is really love rabbit and doll. We always play pony doll together or saying unclear word to comunicate. It is really fun play with her.

***

Hyoyeon Imo and Junho samchon's children. The dancer sibling, Lee Da Young & Lee Na Young.

Lee Da Young (5)

She is the scariest unnie, because she is really boyish. She prefers to chat with the boys than the girls. She is good at dancing and sport. Also, she is hamburger group because she loves to eat hamburger like Woobin oppa and Amanda unnie.

Lee Na Young (3)

The feminine one. She is also good at dancing, but not as good as her sister. She's fans of Christina unnie. She always follow whenever Christina unnie goes, because both of them love to do make up. Aigooo :3

***

Next is Jessica Imo and Jaebum samchon's children. Park Moon siblings.

Park Moon Bin (8)

He's the oldest oppa. He was born in Seatle and no wonder, he is an english expert. He's so easy to lied, because he is not too good at Korean language and hangeul. Even he's older than Chan Hee oppa, but he looks like younger than Chan Hee oppa. LOL. Moon Bin oppa is an expert dancer, and really close with Da Young unnie.

Park Moon Ki (3)

Another Woobin oppa's chingoo. He likes to fool around with Woobin oppa. Different with Woobin oppa, he loves to eat fried chicken than hamburger but both of them like soft drink. Three of them (Moon Ki oppa, Woobin oppa and Amanda unnie) sometimes Da Young unnie follow them to go to the nearest fast food restaurant sneakily.

***

Next, The triplet sibling of Sunny Imo and Sungmin samchon. Lee Han Bin, Lee Sung Ji, and Lee Yoon Hee.

Lee Han Bin (6)

The oldest children. Han Bin oppa is a warm guy. All of Sunny Imo's children have a very bright smile and all of them also an expert to show off aegyo. Han Bin oppa is smart and he loves math subject. He is the one who doesn't attractive at singing nor dancing. He loves to read book, and it makes Hana unnie like to close to him. Jonggun oppa really envies him.

Lee Sung Ji (4)

Second children. Sung Ji oppa. Not like Sunny Imo who loves junk food, Sung Ji oppa love to eat healthy food like fruit and vegetable. He doesn't like meat, he prefers eat fish than meat or beef. It makes Sunny unnie wonders "Are you really my son not Seohyun Imo's?", if his mom asks him like that, he will be sulk all day long.

Lee Yoon Hee (1)

SNSD Imo said Yoon Hee unnie is "copy paste" from Sunny Imo. She is an expert to catch chicken and show off her aegyo. But she's not smart as Han Bin oppa. She is too bad in study. She prefers to play with maknae (Daeun and me) than Oppa-deul and Unnie-deul.

***

Sooyoung Imo now has engage with Jungshin samchon, a few months later they're getting married. While Krystal Imo and Minhyuk samchon are already married and now Krystal Imo is 3 months pregnant.

***

THEIR COVERSATION

One day SNSD Imo and her husband, not to forget Krystal Imo and Minhyuk samchon are there too, gathered at Jessica Imo's house. Of course their kids is also participate. The house which had been deserted suddenly crowded. SNSD Imo gathered at the kitchen and dining room. You know all how much Sooyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter