Jung Hana

Marriage Life & The Kids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Hana imnida. I'm 5 years old and the first daughter from my "goddess" umma, Seo Joohyun, and my "lovable choding" appa, Jung Yonghwa. I have 2 siblings. They are Jung Woobin and Jung Hara. Jung Woobin is 3 years old, while baby Jung Hara is about 7 months old. Jung Woobin is more like Appa, because he love to play guitar and any instruments so much like Appa. And also Woobin has a good voice. About Jung Hara.... because she's too little, now I can't decide whom she's more like, but as far as she was born, she has umma's sparkles eyes and appa's lovable nose.

Appa said that I'm umma daughter, because I love to read book so much and sometimes nag to Appa when I found him drink coffee. I nag Appa because I love him. I don't want Appa drink coffee too much. Umma said that it isn't good to our health.

Because I'm one who cares about my health, I love to eat organic food. My favorite is tomato. I love tomato.

"Hana~ yah! Do you really love tomato?" Appa said as he looked at me who ate 5 tomato while read a book.

I just nod and still read a book.

Appa sigh and I think he wants to get my attention. "Hana~ yah, do you wanna play with appa?"

Then I turn my face to look my appa. I smile. "Yes, Appa. I want. What will we play?"

"Tomato game"

"Tomato game?" I was confused.

Then Appa said suddenly "To.."

I just frowned my forehead "Huh?" and then I get what Appa means. "Ma"

"To" ... "Ma... "To"

"Aigo, such a genius daughter" as Appa my hair

"I'm not that genius Appa. I know that game, because Umma has told me about that game. Umma said you've played game like that with her. But it's not tomato, it's goguma game. Umma said both of you played this game when you two met for the first time" I explained it to Appa.

"Aaahh.. is that so? Such a mommy's daughter" Appa shook his head.

And also, I love to read a book. Different with my mom. I love to read fairytale's book. I wanna be a princess and in the future I will marry with my charming princess who rides a white horse.

"Umma, can you buy me this book?" I asked my mom when we're in bookstore. Appa and Woobin has just leave us to fast food restaurant. Appa said that Woobin and him want eat double cheese hamburger, with a big cola. Urgghh!! I wanna vomit to imagine that. I can't think why Appa and Woobin really like to eat it? Obviously, Umma has told them if they eat hamburger, they'll be died.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter