Jung Hara

Marriage Life & The Kids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Annyeonghaseyo Imo-deul and Samchon-deul. Now, here's my chapter. I'm maknae in Jung's family, 7 months old. Am I too cute right? kkk~ Most of them wonder how I look like when I grow up. I have Umma's beautiful eyes and Appa's sharped-nose. I'm the most lovable kids because I'm a maknae.

"Hara-yah, you know what? You're like your mother. Lovable. Because both of you are maknae. Jung Hara is maknae in Jung Family, while Umma is maknae in SNSD" Appa said it when I was 3 months old.

Let's guess what would I look like when I grow up. Umma's daughter or Appa's daughter. One day, my siblings, Hana unnie and Woobin oppa had been fight because debate about it. I hate when I've to see both of them fight. Like tom and jerry. And I would cry loudly to reconcile them.

"Woobin-ah, how could you give Hara hamburger? She shouldn't eat it. She's only 7 months old, she should eat milk. You... nappeun namja! I'll tell Umma and Appa" Hana unnie scolded Woobin oppa when she found out Woobin oppa gave me a bite of hamburger sneakily.

Woobin oppa bowed his head. "Noona mianheyo, I wouldn't do it again. Jeongmal mianheyo. I gave her hamburger because I think she likes it. She was smiling when eating hamburger"

Yes Woobin oppa. Johayo. Nomu nomu johayo. I love hamburger. Give me hamburger again please!

"But you know Umma really hates hamburger, how if she found out you give Hara those stupid hamburger? You know Umma will be scarier when she's mad."

"You also give her tomato, your favorite food but why I don't have to give her my favorite food? I love hamburger and I'm sure she love it.

"It's different. You know tomato is healthy food, but hamburger isn't!"

"But tomato isn't as delicious as hamburger. Mehrong!"

Yes, it's true! A few days ago, Hana unnie also gave me tomato. I don't like it, I prefer hamburger than tomato. Eitts, but wait a minute! Even I like it, but it's not my favorite food. And just because I like hamburger don't you think I more look like Appa than mom? No. No. Hana unnie is like Umma & Woobin oppa is like Appa, while me in the middle of them. I like hamburger, but also I love to read book. I love it when Hana unnie read fairytale's book for me. Different with Woobin oppa, he prefer to watch TV than read. Woobin oppa can play any instruments especially guitar  and drum, he also has good voice. While Hana unnie can't play any instruments and also she can't sing. So, I think Umma's talent will be revealed to me. When I grow up, I have to play sing, dance and play piano like Umma.

"YAH!! Why you dare to do mehrong with your noona like that?"

I can't take it anymore. I hate to see them fight. Why they always fight because of small thing. Like tom and jerry. There's nothing I can do to make them peace. Except...

"Huwaaaaaaaaaa...... Huwaaaaa........ Hiks hiks.. Oakkk" I'm crying loudly, hope Umma will be here to make them peace

Hana unnie and Woobin appa look after me suddenly, they are shocked and wonder I cry crazily like this. After a minute, Hyun Umma walk into my room.

"Hara-yah. Sweety why did you cry?" Umma takes me to her embrace. "Hana-yah, Woobin-ah. What's wrong?"

Both of them just bowed their head. Too afraid to look at Umma.

"Wae? Why both of you don't answer me? Did you fight again in front of Hara, so that's the reason why Hara cry like this. Is it right huh?" Umma still interrogating.

Then finally Hana unnie opens . "Mianheyo Umma. Mianheyo. I didn't mean it. Hara-yah sorry to make you cry. I'm not fed up with you. Mianhe" Hana unnie feels guilty

"Than it's true both of you fight again? Why? Is Woobin do something wrong again? Did he give Hara hamburger again?"

BINGO! As I expected, my Umma is really smart kkk~ I look at Woobin oppa, he looks pale right now. I think he's afraid if Hana unnie tells Umma what did he do to me. Woobin oppa looked at Hana unnie, like he begs her. He beg Hana unnie to not tell Umma the truth. I know Hana unnie well. She won't tell Umma about it. She is such an angel, she has really really a kind heart.

"Anniyo Umma, it's not like that. We fight just because Woobin is too noisy while I read fairytale's book for Hara" Hana unnie is lying. She feels guilty

"Is it true, Woobin-ah?" Umma asked him, he just nods not looking at Umma.

"Next time, don't fight again each other. You two is older sister and brother for Hara, so you have to be a good example for her. Ahrraso?" They nod. "Then appologize to Hara and promise her to not fight again"

"Hara-yah, mianhe. I won't fight again in front of you. I'll be a good oppa for you" said Woobin oppa to me who's on her embrace and Woobin oppa ask Umma to bent down a little so he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter