News pt. 2

Baby Makes Four?

Alright guys, you voted and you decided you want ALL THE FLUFF!!!! XP  so i'm going to upload one chapter a day until i run out of finished ones and then we'll be back to the old "whenever it's done it's done" routine. so here's the REAL chapter 4.

 

 

Now that Kevin was sure his relationship wasn't going to shatter with their upcoming addition he had to worry about his career. Obviously he couldn't be performing while pregnant, but he was honestly terrified of what the reactions would be at the company. He could very well be yanked from the group and thrown out of the company, but he didn't want to think about that. All he could do was hope for the best and pray. Fate seemed to be on his side this time, however. The company president knew of his relationship with Eli and AJ and though he was hard on them he you couldn't say he was an unkind man. Kevin said his piece, apologized for the lack of precautions taken, and awaited his judgement. After much thought and study of their upcoming schedule the president grinned and announced that the situation might actually work in their favor. Kevin was to promote for as long as possible, then withdraw from promotions when he started to show. They'd cite medical reasons for withdrawal and Kevin would do non-strenuous recording work for the rest of the pregnancy, while his sudden absence would undoubtedly draw attention to U-KISS' comeback. If all went well the comeback would be a success and album sales would increase, meaning that what Kevin thought was going to be a disaster turned out to be a blessing in disguise. His career was safe, his band was safe, and his family was going to be safe. If there was one thing Kevin woo had an abundance of, it was luck.

 

 

=====================================================================================================

sorry this one's so short, it was originally an add-on to chapter three but i ended up liking it better as a separate piece. Most of why it's so short is I was trying something new with my writing. You may have noticed there's not dialogue in this. Not sure how i like the no-dialogue thing so if you love it or hate it leave me a comment and let me know :)