Surprise!

푸른 하늘 Blue Sky! SM's New Girl Group!

A huge camera is suddenly shoved into Jura's face after she answered the door causing her to scream a little before stepping back a bit, confusion evident on her face. "Hello Blue Sky and welcome to Blue Sky TV!" The cameraman, Hyunsuk, said happily as a team of cameras and producers entered the apartment, setting up nicely in the corner. "Blue Sky TV?" Chanyoung asked, confusion also on her face as she stood up to go and stand next to Jura. "Did you know about this?" The leader asked the visual who shook her head. "If I knew, I would be have screamed out loud like a week ago?" Jura said before turning back to the camera and smiling. 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Jura and this is Chanyoung." Jura said, immediately putting on her camera face as Chanyoung did the same. "Yes and welcome to our home." Chanyoung finished as the girls smiled befor engaging with the house and the team. "Where's Yi Ryeong, Hyunjin and the maknae?" One of the producers asked and Jura answered" Hyunjin's on the phone with her family, so is YR and the maknae went out for bubble tea with Sehun." An 'ooo~' was heard before Chanyoung rolled her eyes before going over to the couch and picking up her magazine. Jura managed to keep the camera entertained with her antics, often getting laughs and making the place lively. She also tended to bother Chanyoung so she would be more interactive and also just for the sake of bothering her.

It was almost 5 minutes before Hyunjin exited and got a bit of shock. 

"Oh my-!" She managed to stop herself as the cameras were directed to her as she gave a little wave before looking at the other two. "When did this happen?" The vocalist asked curiously and Chanyoung answered" About 15 minutes ago." Hyunjin nodded before turning to the camera and saying" You gave me a fright. I was not expecting a full camera team here on my off day." She gave a small wink before walking into the rest of living room and sitting next to Chanyoung. This time, Hyunjin and Jura teamed up to bother Chanyoung even more which was wonderful for Chanyoung even though she decided to ignore them and only put her opinion in when needed. The girls laughed with the team and offered to cook some food so they wouldn't get hungry.

Yi Ryeong soon came out but was less surprised as the rest of them. "Ah. I knew this was going to happen." The 2nd vocalist said with a smile as she ran up to the camera and waved. "Hi everyone~!" She said cheerfully before going over to the couch and sitting on Hyunjin's lap, causing the other girl to yelp at the surprise weight. "Wow, you're heavier than you look." Hyunjin said, slightly surprised before yelping again as Yi Ryeong smacked her and Jura laughed. 

"So, now that we have most of Blue Sky in one room, we wanted to ask some questions from fans." The PD said and the girls nodded from their postions before Jura said" Anything as we're completely honest."

"That could get us into trouble, Jura." Changyoung said warningly causing the girl to shrug.

"Oh how bad can the questions be, unnie?" Jura said with a smile before she heard the first question.

"Jura-unnie! You're so pretty and I love you soo much! But tell me, you can't be natual beauty right? Which surgery did you go too?" The PD read out causing silence to fill the room as the visual remained quiet. Her bandmates were rubbing her shoulders and thighs comfortingly as she breathed slowly.

What a way to start off a great evening, eh?


Sorry it's so short but I had to do something. applecandy- I need you to tell me if she's had plastic surgery or not so we can get this stupid fan out of the way, right? Hope you enjoyed the chapter and please stay tuned for the nex update! Bye!