Page Two

In the Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2015 October 1

“I thought you said you’ll be busy lately.” Nicole whispered.

GD smirked and whispered back, “I’m still your master. This is my forever responsibility. Thus…” He suddenly stood up and said loudly, “Without me, the White Tree won’t grow figs and you will be death.”

“Jugun! Shhhh…” Nicole worryingly stood up covering his mouth with her hand.

GD pushed away her hands and chuckled then tapped her forehead lightly, “Babo! We’re already in demon form! Silly.” She embarrassedly avoided eye-contact with GD.

He her head, sat on the desk watching the people walking around. One of the best places for look evil spirit legally, the hospital.

“There he is.”

All of a sudden, GD appeared in front of the man. GD’s appear startled him, his eyes widened. Right at the moment when he’s about to yell, GD slanged his neck tightly with a devilish smile.

“It’s about time for a jerk like you to keep silence forever.”

Absorb his evil spirit and later crashed his soul into ash.

Beep sound comes from the cardiac monitor, the sound of death. Doctor and nurses were running quick towards the man. He calmly left the bed and walked over to Nicole with a smirk, “All done. Let’s go.” Nicole followed.

 

“Go away, go away!” A little girl full of bruised on her face was being pushed into the emergency room.

Both GD and Nicole were surprised to see that. Not only her face but her whole body as well were full of old scars and wound.

It’s obviously someone abused the little girl but not even her own mother would willing to tell the truth to the police. That scene makes GD clenched his fist, he’s mad.

“Guess we found ourselves another jerk to bring to hell.”

“A very disgusting one!” Nicole said.

Right at the moment when GD turned back, a lady stood very closely in front of him, “Going somewhere?” Joey the soul collector said.

In her fastest action, she grabbed GD’s hand leaving a mark on his hand, a mark that can stop him from using teleport.

GD madly pushed her far away with his full strength, her body hit onto the wall, “I don’t fight girls. So leave before I changed my mind!”

He held Nicole’s hand then turned looking at her, “Let’s go.”

“Yeh, jugun.” The next second, they were in the taxi car with the little girl’s mother.

 

Following her back home, a drunken man lying on the couch, not only did he abuse his daughter and also his wife.

“Bastard!” GD can no longer control his temper rushed into the house. He first compelled the lady to sleep and beaten up the man.

“Jugun…”

“I will let him feel the pain himself. Tonight, he has to die.” The man was being beaten till he lied on the floor with no conscious.

“G-Dragon, stop!!” Joey shouted out loud running towards GD wanted to save the man on his hand.

He stopp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter