Autumn wind

In the Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer woke up from a nightmare, “Jiyong-ah… Jiyong-ah.” She shouted in the night.

A hand reached to hold her, “Jiyong?”

“Summer, it’s me.” Sunhwa said.

She was left in disappointment, “Where’s Jiyong?”

“Summer… it’s late now. You’ll be able to see him tomorrow morning, so have a good sleep. Araseo?”

 

Early in the morning, GD left without informing anyone.

“Jugun, Summer was looking for you last night.” Sunhwa said.

Without reply, he walked out from the mansion.

“Jiyong-ah…” Summer followed him out looking very pale and sick.

She stood behind him tears rolled down her cheeks, “Jiyong-ah… oddeokae.”

“What?”

“He left me… I have no place to go. Oddeokae…”

GD sneered combing his hair with his fingers, “Oh Yoreom, am I an idiot to you? You break up with my uncle and then you came asked for help from your ex which is his nephew as well? And you actually think this make sense?” GD shook his head thinking how crazily complicated is this and turned away.

Summer came forward grabbed his jacket sleeves, “Jiyong…”

GD held his anger, harshly pulled his hand away from her grab, left with no words. Rumours spread in Whites, everyone was talking about this matter. Summer the destiny girl was back in town. Some support them getting back together because it’s not easy to find the right girl for the master to marry with. Yet, some thinks that she’s a betrayer, she will never be loyal to their master.

 

Ever since that day, GD never once came back to Whites, avoiding her. He stayed all night working and composing in his studio room. Not letting anyone bother him.

Summer didn’t give up; she will go around cleaning GD’s room and also went to GD’s Seoul house to help him do cleaning.

“Jiyong-ah, I’ve made dinner. Come over and eat.”

“How many times do I have to tell not to come here?!” He shouted.

Summer smiled brightly, “I will not give up until you forgive me.”

“Let me make this clear. I will not forgive you. Never. Not now, not ever. Get it?”

“Is it that to admit you miss me? I know you do.” She walked closer toward him and gave him a hug staring into his eyes.

“If you don’t forgive me… I have no other place to go. Jiyong.” She begged.

“The soup is done.” All of a sudden, a familiar voice coming from the kitchen. Nicole walked out holding a pot of hot soup.

“Nicole?” He quickly pushed away Summer’s hand, “Why are you here?”

Summer seemed to have noticed something and said in calm, “You know I’m not good in making soup so I asked Nicole to help.”

GD looked at the time, “You came here after work?”

“Yah. Oh, I should be leaving now.” She took off the apron.

“It is very late now. Don’t go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter