4 - Closer

I'm Stuck As ACE?!

4 - Closer

"Good job guys! That's a wrap."

Finally they're done. Don't get me wrong, they were awesome to watch out there. However, watching the same scene over and over again for hours was really not that entertaining.

There were bustling around the set as the production crew packed up the equipment and Exo-m got ready to go back to the hotel. Tucked under Kris's arm again, we walked out of the building to get to the van that was parked outside the building.

Seeing the city view at night was just wow. It was totally different from what it was like on the trip here. Now that I think about it, I have no idea where I am since I woke up as Ace.

"Psst Kris!"

Kris gave me a "what-are-you-doing" look and decided to straight out ignore me.

Hmmph! I won't give up so easily.

"Psst Kris! Psst!"

"What?" He whispered. Glancing around to see if anyone is witnessing out little conversation.

"Where are we at now?"

"What are you talking about? We're in front of-"

"Nono! As in which country or state are we in now."

There was a pause. "We're in Changsha right now. We're flying to Korea first thing in the morning to  meet up with the rest of Exo."

With that, Kris turned away and I got the message to stop talking and asking questions.

The trip back to the hotel was mostly uneventful. However, I did get to learn some lame puns that were pretty funny in my opinion. Look, I got one of my own. Why can't the bicycle stand on its own? Because it was two-tired. Get it? Not funny? Okay.

Before I knew it, we were already back in the hotel room. I was left on the bed again as Kris went to do what Krises do in the bathroom that takes a friggin large amount of time.

As I was getting bored waiting again, the familiar click of the hotel door sounded and in came Tao again. He approached me but something tells me that he did not come here to play with me like this morning. He eyed me for awhile and then brought me to his eye level. 

"Hmm.. I swear I heard you giggle just now... Is there a hidden button somewhere that makes you produce sounds?"

Ouch. He began poking me everywhere and I mean everywhere he could get his hands on. If only I could move, I would have slapped him repeatedly for touching me inappropriately.

After awhile, he gave up poking me and sat there dejectedly.

"Weird.. how come I can't find any buttons."

"Tao... What are you doing?"

Tao jumped ten feet into the air and turned to see Kris giving him an "I'm-judging-you" stare. Embarrassed at being caught for a second time, he gave a sheepish grin and left the room while managing to squeak out a "N-nothing".

After he left, I heaved a huge sigh of relieve and Kris gave me a suspicious look.

"What did he do?"

"He heard me giggle in the van and decided to check it out by himself."

"You really gotta keep from making any sounds in the future. You nearly got found out."

A sigh. "Yeah, I understand."

Kris gave me a sympathetic look. 

"So, any idea how you became like this?"

"Well, I kinda made a wish on a shooting star to be able to meet you personally. I didn't expect it to really come true, and definately not to turn out like this."

"Oh, so you're a big fan of mine?" Kris teased, a smirk on his face.

"Yes, yes, I was." I laughed.

"Was? You're not a fan now?" He looked disappointed.

"I still am! It's just that after getting to know you like this, I realised that even though you're an idol, you also have your flaws too. However as a fan, I appreciate your talents and accept that you aren't perfect after all."

He cracked a smile.

"I'm relieved that you accept that I'm not perfect. I'm only human too."

We talked for awhile. Me telling him about my life before being turned into Ace and in return, he shared some stories about his experience of being an idol.

"It's getting late, we should go to bed."

As he slipped under the covers, he brought me close to his chest.

"I hope you don't mind, I always sleep like this."

"It's okay." I replied.

"By the way, I haven't caught your name."

"Name's Min Hee."

 

________________________________

 

Hey guys, I'm sorry that this chapter is more serious compared to the previous ones but I'm afraid that this story might have to have a more serious turn as the problems are coming up soon.