Chapter 8: A Love to Remember

My Boyfriend is My Idol

Disclaimer

Characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons is purely coincidental.

 

Aigoo, I was accepted at Seoul National University.

Ring…ring…

“Yoboseo?”

“Oppa! I got into Seoul National University! Omo, omo, omo…”

“Hahaha, hey butterfly, calm down. Why am I not surprised? You were number 1 in the CSAT. Of course they will want you! They will beg to have you”

“Really? You have more faith in me than I have.” I chuckled.

“That is what partners do. Believing in one another, like you have more faith in me than anyone else.”

“I love you oppa.”

“I love you more.”

“I will let you have your rest now. Congratulations on your successful concert in Manila. How I always wanted to visit that place. I heard they have beautiful beaches there.”

“I’ll bring you here soon. I love it here. I’ll see you when I get back, ok?! I miss you baby girl.”

“I miss you more. See you soon. Mwuaaahhh!”

I am falling in love with him more and more everyday. I’m still his number 1 fan. I watch all his performances, be it in concerts or stage on Youtube. I squeal out loud all the time. But what makes it sweeter is that I can fangirl to him directly. He is always amused whenever I do this. He said that for a geek like me, I sure do fangirling to a capital F. Hahaha. He is my own dork. Once, he sent me an invite for a reading by a famous international author held in Seoul. He was in disguise of course and we sat at the back. We listened while holding each other’s hand. It was great. Then we went for dinner and stayed in a hotel after. Of course we were in separate rooms. Lol! But he kissed me goodnight, such a sweet kiss.  He was my first kiss. I will treasure that memory forever.

Ring…ring…ring

“Yoboseo?”

“Twin, hey, OMG, I will be going to Kyung Hee, the Seoul campus!

“Congrats to us twin. This is the beginning of a journey for us.”

“Yeah. We can pursue our dream and also be near our star. OMG, we can watch Inkigayo. We can see Big Bang and GD. Kyaaaaaa!”

“Uhmmm, yeah that is true.” I feel guilty that my best friend doesn’t know I am in a relationship and with GD, whom we both love and adore. I desperately want to tell her but I made my promise to Ji. He is my priority.

“Hey, where will you and your eomma celebrate? Eomma said we can go to Seoul after graduation and shop if your eomma gives you her permission.”   

“Really?!! I like that.”

------------

I had a blast during our concert in Manila. We are on our way to Malaysia now. I truly had a fine time but I miss her. Many PVIPs tweeted me that I looked a bit sad. I can’t yet tell them that I miss the most incredible girl and the most loyal VIP in the world. I was happy and sad at the same time. I want to bring her to all my performances. If only that can be arranged easily. After Malaysia, we will be back in Korea. I need to see her. She is my energy restorer, my lifeline. She rejuvenates me.

Ping!

Oh, I have a dm.

@followingGD: @IBGDRGN oppa, we will be going to Seoul next week as a graduation/ uni acceptance present. But Yeo Yun will be with me. But I plan to go alone to Seoul National University to look around. Aigoo, I am missing you. I love you.

@IBGDRGN: @followingGD I love and miss you more. I will definitely see you then my butterfly.

------------

I had a great time with Yeo Yun. We went to Hong dae. Then to Gangnam district. OMG, my Eomma will be proud of me. I only bought a silk scarf. But I still cringe at the price. But Yun bought a lot. Tomorrow, I’ll visit SNU and Twin will go to KHU.

Ring…ring…

“Yoboseo?!”

“Baby girl, we are in the airport now. We’ll be in Seoul at 8 tonight. Let’s have dinner together. I am missing you too much to not see you tonight.”

“Can you get away?”

“Hahaha, baby girl, you sound like you don’t want to se me?”

I can imagine him making that cute pout of his.

“Hahaha, I miss you too oppa and I wanted to see you. But I know you’re tired.”

“I will never be too tired for you baby girl. Can I send a car for you then? We’ll just have dinner and I will rest. I promise.”

“You’ll rest after ok. So see you then. Mwuaahh!”

----------------

Of all the unfortunate things to happen, our flight was delayed. Looks like we will be leaving at 11pm. I can’t see her tonight.

I have to send her a dm.

@IBGDRGN: @followingGD Baby girl, our flight was delayed. We will be leaving at 11 tonight. I can’t let you wait that late. I’ll see you tomorrow. Let’s visit SNU together.

Ping!

@followingGD: @IBGDRGN Awww. (insert sad, pouting face) You got my hopes high oppa, and now I’m not seeing you tonight after all. T_T

I wish I am with her. I know she is real disappointed. I want to cuddle her. She would show her aegyo but deep inside she’s sad. I don’t want her to be sad. I must make it up to her.

@IBGDRGN: @followingGD Mianhe baby girl. Please don’t cry. I’ll make it up to you BIG time. Can you rest well tonight? I love you.

Ping!

@followingGD: @IBGDRGN I love you more!

@IBGDRGN: @followingGD I love you the most!

Ping!

@followingGD: @IBGDRGN Hahaha! I love you to infinity and beyond. Lol!  I think Buzz Lightyear just possessed me.

@IBGDRGN: @followingGD I love you for all your lifetime and mine too. Aigoo! Go to sleep now. I want you well rested and you are getting dorky on me. I will never let you sleep if this continues.

Ping!

@followingGD: @IBGDRGN Ok good night oppa!

@IBGDRGN: @followingGD good night baby girl. Dream only of me!

-----------------

A car arrived for me this morning. I barely had my coffee. I wonder where oppa is. I tried calling him but he’s not answering. I just sent him a text message that I’ll go ahead to SNU. But as I was taking my coffee, the reception called me saying a car is there for me.

“Hi Ms. Park, Mr. Kwon sent me to get you to SNU,” the chauffeur is showing me his credentials. He is from YG Entertainment.

“Thank you.”

It was a good thing twin left earlier than me since she will be meeting a relative who will accompany her to Kyung Hee University.

As I expected, we didn’t go through the front gate. We entered a side entrance. The security personnel let us in so I guess Oppa arranged something with the people here. We stopped outside a walled garden, I think on the east of the campus. It has a no entry sign. Omo, am I supposed to get in there?

“Just go inside miss,” the chauffeur told me, grinning from ear to ear.

I went inside and I stood still. It is a sakura garden. All the trees are in bloom and it is pink everywhere. Pink blossoms are falling and floating in the air. There is a mini lake with a gazebo at the center and there stands Oppa. He is smiling and is in a simple white shirt and jeans. He is so handsome I want to faint. Can I spazzz now? Lol!

There was a breakfast set in the table. Omo, there is kimchi fried rice which is my favorite and mango crepes. Then there’s my favorite English twinnings tea. I dreamt of being served this breakfast by oppa in bed. (Oooops!) but this is way better. Pink is my favorite color and I feel like a princess even though I am wearing a simple midthigh lace beige dress and flat beige doll shoes.

“Hey beautiful, are you hungry?”

I didn’t say a thing. I just ran into his arms and hug him. He hugged me right back and tightly too.

---------------

This is what coming home is like. She smells so good. Her fragrance, I know, is of Sakura scent. I know she will love this place. I am loving the look on her face right now. I will labor to always put that look on her face. I hug her tightly. She really fits me well. My chest just wanted to explode. I lift her head up and gaze into her lovely eyes that are misty with tears of emotion.

“I love you, my baby girl.”

“I love you too oppa. I am so overwhelmed right now.”

I lowered my face on hers and kiss her softly, such soft lips, sweet and mine.

“I want to be by your side all the time.”

“You can’t oppa. A lot of VIPs are depending on you to continue creating music. I can’t be selfish.”

“Ha! You are the most selfless person I know. That’s why you only deserve the best. C’mon let’s eat these wonderful foods laid here.”

“Thank you oppa!”

We are enjoying ourselves a lot, talking about a lot of things while eating, from her university plans, to my new album to philosophical discussions and political views. Time passed by so fast.

“C’mon, let’s go around SNU.”

I pulled her up and I wore my hoodie and a cap over it.

“Your dress is so thin, here I brought an extra hoodie. Now we officially look like a couple.”

--------------

This was the best date ever. We walked around campus while holding hands. But he hugs me most of the time. We ate some street food for lunch. I have to buy them so no one can look closely at him. I had so much fun. What did I do to deserve him? I want to shout that GDragon is my boyfriend. Lol! The fangirls here will surely beat me to death.

“What are you chuckling about?”

“You are the best boyfriend ever.”

“I will be your only boyfriend period.”

“You are so possessive oppa.”

“Of course because you are my baby girl and I will love and cherish you forever.”

“Awww, I love you Oppa. I wish I can give you something too.”

“Your love and support are enough for me. C’mon, we have somewhere else to go.”

 

The chauffeur was waiting for us.

“Hey Minwo-ssi, let’s go to my usual music bar.”

When we arrived there, we were led to a private room. What has he planned for now?

“Hey baby girl, you sit down there. Tonight is our beautiful night.”

OMG, I think I just died. My idol is performing a mini concert for me, who also happens to be my boyfriend. ….and I don’t have my crownstick with me! Kyaaaaaaa!

 

--------------

*note: hi guys,I have no chap banner for this one since I am from a vacation this past week. Will put the chap banner soon. Enjoy reading!