Chapter 10: The Inevitable Change

My Boyfriend is My Idol

Disclaimer

Characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons is purely coincidental.

 

Ringgggg....

I woke up with the loud ring of my alarm.

3:50 AM.

Gee. I barely slept a wink. Today is the day I'll be entering YG Academy. My mom, my birth mom that is, will be sending me a limo later at 5 AM.

I went to eomma's room. There she is, sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Eomma, can I back out of going to YG Academy?"

"Daughter of my heart, this has been a dream of yours. Haven't I told you, never miss an opportunity. It may only cross your path once."

"I know eomma but you'll be alone here."

"Dara it will be like that even if you are just going to Seoul for university. Your mother assured me that after a year of training, you will be allowed to have your vacation here."

"I love you so much eomma. Thank you for  taking care of me and loving me all these years."

"I love you too my dearest. Wow them all, especially that G-Dragon boy."

I smiled at this. My eomma already met Ji.

*Flashback*

Ji-oppa, why are you not answering? I need you! I can't stop crying. My world is crumbling into pieces.

Everything I hold dear is going down the dsrain. Ji-oppa, you are the only constant in my life right now.

--------------------------

Seeing her again has rocked my now-stable world. Why is she here? I felt like I was hit hard and I broke into pieces. How will I go on with this?

I even asked her out for dinner sometime. Why the hell did I do that?

Ringgg... Ringgg...

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hyung, why are you not answering my calls? I've been calling you many times now. Where are you?"

"Seungri-kun, I'm sorry. I've been preoccupied. What is it about?"

"Hyun Suk-hyung wants to meet us regarding new students coming in the Academy next week."

"When is the meeting?"

"In 30 minutes at his office."

"Ok, I'll be there."

As I ended the call,  I saw a lot of calls I've missed and most of them were from my baby girl.

I felt a painful stab of guilt in my heart. I forgot to think about the one person who really matters, the only one whou should matter to me.

"Yoboseyo?"

She is crying.

"Baby girl, I am so sorry! I was foolishl preoccupied. Why are you crying? What happened?"

"Oppa, I am so shattered right now. I need you!"

"Baby girl, wait for me there. I'm coming to you."

"Ok oppa. I love you and thank you!"

"I love you and see you!"

I'm running as I'm dialling Hyun Suk-hyung's number.

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I can't attend the meeting. I need to be somewhere else immediately."

"Ji, what is it? What happened? I need to brief you on who's entering the Academy next week."

"I'll explain later hyung. I got to go."

-------------------------------

My eomma received her second shocking moment. She opened the door to G-Dragon. She saw his posters in my room.

"Annyeong haseyo ahjumma. I'm Kwon Jiyong. I'm here to see Dara. You are her mother right?"

"Oh my, you are G-Dragon of Big Bang. Come in my boy."

"Oppa, you came."

I ran to him and he hugged me tight. I don't know what my eomma thinks right now.

"Dara, introduce me first to your eomma, then let's talk."

"Eomma, I'm sorry i didn't say anything to you sooner but this is Ji-oppa and he's my boyfriend."

"Hello my boy. So you are the one."

"It is a pleasure to meet you eomma."

I saw that eomma is happy for me. She knows why Ji is here so she left us to talk.

"Baby girl, what is wrong? Why are you down?"

"Oppa, I just found out that I was adopted. My birth mom is Hwang Shin Hye. She was here earlier last night with Mr. YG."

Oppa's eyes widened with surprise.

"Oh baby girl, this must be very hard for you. They want you to go to YG Academy?"

"Yes. Oppa, what would this mean for us?"

"I have to tell Hyung about us."

"But oppa, will it be ok?"

"Let's will it to be ok. I love you baby girl."

"I love you too oppa!"

 

------------------------

Writer's note:

Mianhe everyone for the very late update. Been very busy because i suddenly resigned from my job so i had to finish a lot before my last day at work. Will try to type the next chapter soonest! Enjoy reading!

P.S. WIll edit later so sorry for typos. I still don't have my chap banners. Please bear with me guys. Thanks!