Finally Back

I`ll come back to you

  

...... After a long wit. Tssssss. I actually written this but I was too absorb in reading Kimbab-shii's story.

hahhaha.

This will be last Chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Reunion

 

(Jae’s P.O.V)

 

 I’m so pissed! I’m so ing late. Damn that show to stupid driver. My boss will surely cursed me, damn throw things at me and most probably fire me. Damn it! Geez, I wanna punch this .

 

 I got off my car and tap harshly the windshield of the car that had just bumped me.

 

“Hey you! Are you blind? D’you even knows how to drive? For ’s sake. ! “ I said half screaming.

 

The driver inside the car didn’t budge, even open his window to apologize, his actions made me angrier. I was fuming.

 

“You son of a –“ my words died out when the windows open and the driver kiss me harshly , hard ,full on the lips. Imagine~! He kiss me.. And take note, Full kiss on my LIPS. ()

 

 

 I was surprised by the stranger action. Wasn’t able to react for a while after a few seconds, I was lost at my trance. I was only able to get my senses and I struggle hard to get off to the stranger. I can’t push him, to the fact that he was so strong and the way he kisses me seems so familiar.

 

“The stranger still kissing me, he maybe notice that I stop struggling that’s why he stop and pulled me into a tight embrace and said.

 

‘ I know you mean what you have said a long time a go. I know that you will come back to me. I miss you so much Jaejoongie. “ He broke away from the hug and was smiling staring at me. Tears glistened from his eyes.

 

I was stunned for a moment. It seems like the world has stop. The globe has stop spinning.I feel like crying, finally, I have met the person whom I misses the most. The man , I've promise that I will come back to him, the man that I have love for a very long time and still loving him through this years.

 

" M-Min? C-Changminnie?! " I couldn't stop myself from crying. How I miss this man. I couldn't take away from eyes from him. Still gazing, I look at him staring back to me. I've finally met him.

 

 Suddenly, loud noises of cars horning made us realize that were still in the road.

 

Changmin drag me to his own car and drive  fast as he can leaving my car in the road.

 

" Oi, My car! " I said , half screaming.

"Let the police handle it. " he said without  even sparing a glance at me. And then continue his driving.

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

     Finally , we came to  a place which was so familiar to me. It's the place where me and Changmin created memories, along with our very First Kiss.

 

" D'you still remember this, Joongie?  " He ask

" O-of course " I choked with my own words and let my tears flow like a river, can't stand the overwhelming feeling that I was feeling right at this moment.

" Hush , don't cry or else you\ll like ugly. "  he teased and pinch my cheeks making me yelp in pain.

" Yah~! That hurts ~!!! " I pouted and was surprised because of the sudden hug coming from Changmin. Feeling the warmth coming from Changmin's. Jaejoong calm a little and humm.

 

At that time , Changmin lift Jaejoong's face , stares at those doe eyes which was blinking innocently/ Without any further hesitation, Changmin initiated the kiss , calm at first but turns into a rough one when he sense that Jaejoong was also responding in the same intense and passion. Savoring the moment. At last, they can be together again and promise that no one can seperate them.

 

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

I know that was LAME.

 

Thank you for the time . It was so fun in here.

 

Lovelots.

          Kixhai (*yosh~chan*)