Still Missing You

I`ll come back to you

 AFTER 10 YEARS

 

  “ Mianhe “  the big beautiful doe eyes glistered in tears as he was so damn nervous when  his Manager scolded him and throw the files in front of  him which hits the corner of his jaws and made a visible red mark on it.

 

“ Sorry ? Huh,  damn it ! You almost ruined my presentation! Get your   out of here quick before I can do something worst! “ his manager yelled. His manager , Jung Yunho was one of the most powerful persons in South Korea. Everything that doesn`t suit his taste will definitely be forgotten , that “unnecessary thing” will totally  be a no-no, As in a BIG NO-NO.

 

And Kim Jaejoong was not exempted.

 

 “ Im very sorry Sir ” Jaejoong once again said with a soft voice.

 

 “ Just get the hell of here , Mr. Kim ! “ Jung Yunho said firmly making the poor Kim jaejoong walks out from the manager`s office.

 

 

 Jaejoong`s P.O.V.

   “God , why I`m so stupid! I`m so messed up! I think its much better if I will just take a day off. Yah! Kim Jaejoong , you`re such a wimp!

 

 Upon reaching home, poor Kim Jaejoong sat on the balcony at that particular night. He was wandering about the stars, not just the stars but a lot of things that happened. Thus , watching the stars has been his stress-reliever whenever his strict boss scolds and gets mad at him.

 

 “It`s been a very long day, long years.” He sighed. “ I can`t wait to see you Minnie-ah . Do you still even remember me? “ Jaejoong murmured and then closed his eyes feeling the cold breeze, calming his nerves.

 

 “ Tomorrow will be again a challenge.”

 

 

At some place in Seoul, there stood a man, seems lifeless as he was terribly missing someone.

 

Someone`s P.O.V.

 

It`s been a while since I last visit this place. I wasn`t able to come because of my very busy schedule. * Puff *I can`t breathe .  There`s someone that I really want to see, to see his smile , the way he covers his mouth with the back of his hand while laughing. Damn it! Jaejoongie, where are you? How are you? Are you still thinking me? Or do you even think of me? Have you forgotten your promise? Please come back to me, please? “ I mumbled, then my tears stars to fall and as if the heavens are with me, slowly small droplets of rain starts to pour.

 

 “ I miss you so much “ 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 Yo! Im actually working on the final chapter. Tehee, but Im kinda tired in writing it because my classmate keeps on nagging me that I should read his stories and should subscribe it.! Conceited, right?

 An UPDATE !