First Meeting

I`ll come back to you

 

 

 An ordinary day for the boy named KIM JAEJOONG. Kim jaejoong- a boy with feminine features . Even when attending in school, his schoolmates, especially his classmates will as a girl.

 

  " JJ, omo!! jae has s! hahahahhaha" one of his classmates schout out loud enough to hear with their fellow classmates. This makes the whole class burst in laughter making the poor little creature sob , all were laughing except for the tall boy who sit in the back row.  He gives his fellow classmates death glares.

 "Uwaaaahhhh" Ania! Im a boy !!! " the poor little creature sob

 

 " OI ! YOU ALL ! STOP!! why are you teasing Jaejoongie?! " The taller boy scream making the whole class stood in silence . The taller boy then came running to reascue his sobbing classmate.

 

 " Jae, stop crying already . SSsshhhh. " then he comforts little JJ. 

 

 The poor little boy stood in front of the taller boy. Mouth half-parted, luscious plump lips and tears dwelling from the corner of his beautiful doe eyes.

"Thank you , T___T " cried Jaejoong and then suddenly hug the other boy who had just comfort him.

The taller boy was a bit surprised by the little`s boy action suddenly pulled out from the hug and said.

" Annyeong! My name is MInnie_! Shim Changmin. " and then flashed a wide smile.

 "Can we be friends?" asked little Minnie

"Yah , c-course"  Jaejoong giggled , half smiling and then stop crying.

"Oh, well then , let`s both take a lunch, ne!" Changmin then dragged little JJ to the canteen.

 

This scenario became their route everyday. But when the time of their graduation in Elementary came, Jae become sad because they will be moving house. This means that they will seperate, the both of them. They will move house because his Uncle Ji Hoon got promoted from his work and was expected to take the responsibility in managing the business . Jae didn`t have his parents, Jae was 5 years old when his parents died in a car accident and was sent to his Uncle to stay.

 

"Congratulations for the both of us Jaejoongie! Well,where will you planning on studying high school? I hope we can still class--"

"Sorry Min " Jaejoongie murmured cutting Minnie`s words. 

"I hope you will understand. Aunty and her family will move hoouse next week." Jae suddenly hug Changmin and sobbed.

"Congratulations Minnie, and thank you for being my bestfriend all these years. I`m gonna miss you" Jae said with tears on his eyes and Changmin cried along with Jaejoong. 

 

" Me too Jae, I hope I can be with you before you go, Can I ? " Changmin pleads. and Jae doesnt have the power to decline his bestfriends wish.

 

" Of Course , " Jaejoong answered and wiped away his tears including Changmin`s.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^___~ owatta ! nanka baka mitai da ne! OMO. O.O

so , I have already posted the 1st chapter. Please comment and feel free to subscribe. P.S. I will be updating soon!

 

*smooch*