I can't believe we're holding hands

Wow, i really like him.

(Short chapter for i don't have much time now, hope you like it!)

When Jinyoung, CNU and Gongchan left the game they found Baro and Sandeul fooling around, like always, but then they suddenly saw Sandeul kissing the rapper in the cheek.

“What’s going on here?” the leader asked with a cocky smile

“We’re married Hyung!” Sandeul said smiling

“What the hell did you do in there?”

“Channie! You’re too young to have such a dirty mind!” Shinwoo was surprised

“Yah! I wasn’t thinking of that!”

“In fact, i’m pregnant.” Sandeul said with a serious face

“Sandeul can you shut the up?” Baro asked his… boyfriend? Well whatever, and then added looking at Gongchan “We were just kissing, don’t listen to this dork”

“Well you can call me a dork but i’m still the love of your life”

“You’re still an idiot”

Jin smiled to the other two as they shruged as a reply, those two will never gonna change.

As the day went by it was obvious there was almost no difference between the before and the after, Baro and Sandeul have always acted like a couple, kinda. The new stuff were the kisses and the lovely looks they gave each other, oh and when they held hands it lasted longer and included criss-crossed fingers. The other three were happy, ‘cause lately the atmosphere had been a little awkward, and now they felt more free as they could tease them and all. After riding a few more games they found the carrousel.

“Aigoo! Look guys it’s so cute!” the leader loved cute things

“Wanna ride Hyung?” Gongchan offered with a smile

“Sure, you wanna go guys?”

As an answer Sandeul took Baro’s hand and started running towards the carrousel while yelling “We’ll get the best ponies!!”

“Wow that was so manly” said Baro when they got to the line

“I know right?”

Then the other joined them.

“This is unfair, Deullie, i wanted the cutest pony” Jinyoung laughed

“Hyungs, are you really fighting over a toy pony?” the maknae asked

“Of course, Channie.” The duck said “There are important things in life, and then there are toy ponies”

Shinwoo smiled “Well too bad none of you is getting the cutest pony, there are more people in the line”

“Aigoo” Sandeul hugged Baro from the back and rested his head on his shoulder.

“You sure make a nice couple” the leader commented

“That’s because i’m in it” that was Baro

“Excuse you, but i’m the cute one here”

“You wish”

“Guys i don’t want to break your romantic moment” Shinwoo said “but the line is moving”

Sandeul jumped and hung himself from Baro’s back.

“Woah, too much Kimchi Pancakes in the morning” the rapper complained.

“It’s just that you’re too weak” was the vocalist comeback “c’mon move!”

Even is he was complaining, Baro was happy for sure. He never thought that things could be this way, yes of course, it wasn’t the first time he carried his Deullie, but that was the difference, now he was his literally. Gongchan’s voice interrupted his thoughts.

“Hyungs there are only three ponies left”

“Let’s ride on the same pony then, Deullie” it was Baro’s lucky day.

“And you Channie, why don’t you ride with Jin?” Shinwoo suggested.

“Can I hyung?”

Jinyoung couldn’t say no to that sweet smile, and let’s not lie, he wanted to ride with him.

“Sure”

There they were, Shinwoo was looking at them all; they were lucky to have find love –even if Jin and Channie didn’t know yet-, hopefully one day it’ll be his turn, but for now he was going to help his friends. Channie and Jin were in the cutest pony –Sandeul probably forgot about it-, Jin was in the back, not hugging Channie but touching his arms, that was a start at least. While the dorks were in a normal pony, kinda creepy if you ask Shinwoo, Sandeul was in the back, hugging Baro’s waist, God this feels so good,  Sandeul said to himself while he was touching Baro’s abs over the t-shirt. So hard, he was so manly and strong, and he had to admit it; y.

Baro read his mind.

“So, do you like my abs?” he said with a cocky smile

“I’m not a fangirl you know?” Sandeul replied with the same smile

“I hope you like me more than a fan”

“Of course i do”

“Then you think i’m hot?” they could never have a serious conversation

“Yes, but don’t tell anybody” the duck said in a way that meant that Baro was an idiot, but his idiot after all.

Sandeul was screaming; probably he would be the only person in the world who would start screaming in a slow-motion carrousel just for fun. Baro wasn’t listening to what he was saying, he wasn’t listening to the background music either; the beats of his heart were too loud. Deullie’s arms around his waist, his chest against his back, his chin leaned on his shoulder. Sandeul was so warm, and he was so damn happy.

The ponies stoped and also did the music, and before Baro could react Sandeul kissed him in the neck and got off the pony.

 

Baro melted a little before going with his bandmates, Channie and Sandeul were laughing out loud, the maknae was all cute while the duck was… well, himself.

“What’s so funny?” the rapper asked when he met them

“Shinwoo got dizzy in the carrousel” Jinjoung said; he wasn’t making fun of the bear but helping him

“Woah, hyung are you okay?”

“Yeah” Shinwoo looked kinda sick “Can we go to take a sit?”

“Oh yes please! I’m so hungry” the vocalist said

“Tell us something new” Baro mocked him, but he also hugged him and patted his belly.

“Woah that feels so good” Sandeul smile was silly

“Huyngs i’m also hungry” that was Channie

“Let’s go eat then” Jinyoung told them “is it okay Shinwoo?”

“Yes i’m feeling better, don’t worry” the bear was always thinking about the members, that’s why they all loved him, he was beyond adorable and nice to everyone.

So the boys were to the food court and asked for some burgers –Sandeul’s idea- and then they ate, some pacefully, and some too fast, like Baro and Deullie, they were fighting over the fries, like “those are mine” “no these are mine get off” “Yah! You took that from my plate!” “Sandeul eat your own food!” and things like that, they were so noisy.

“Guys stop”

“But Jin he took my fires!” Baro complained

“I know i know, but look at Shinwoo”

The bear had such a sick face he was all pale.

“Don’t worry about me guys” he said.

“Don’t be silly hyung” Sandeul replied “Let’s go home okay?”

“Okay”

And so the guys went home, Baro was taking care of Shinwoo while on the taxi and then Jinyoung prepared the bed for him.

“Bear come here”

“I’m sorry guys, i ruined the evening”

“Don’t say those things Shinwoo” Sandeul knew how to be nice when he wanted to “and now try to sleep”

They left CNU alone and then they realised they were all kinda sleepy, so they went to take a nap. Well everyone except Baro, who stared at his guy all the time, we couldn’t get tired of his cute sleepy face. He often inmagined how would it feel to cuddle with him; maybe they’ll play around a little and then Sandeul would hug him and maybe fall sleep over his chest… aigoo, so cute.

That was it, they had to go on a date, and it had to be that night ‘cause tomorrow they’ll got back to work and they were all tired after working so hard. What would do? Maybe the movies? Sandeul liked movies a lot. That’s it! One of those movie theaters where you could go with your partner an cuddle. That’d would do. He checked the time, he’d give the duck one more hour to rest, meanwhile he was going to get handsome for him. Well, not that it was too difficult.