Today will make the difference

Wow, i really like him.

“Good morning” said a voice that came out of nowhere. The maknae has just appeared in the kitchen

“Hi” Baro wasn’t surprised at all, Gongchan always woke up right after him.

“What are you doing for breakfast?”

“Kimchi pancakes”

“They’re for Sandeul?”

“What?? No! They’re for everyone” God damnit their maknae was way too clever.

“Please hyung, we all know they’re for him”

“For who?” Jinyoung asked showing up next to CNU

“He’s making kimchi pancakes” said Gongchan with a smile.

“Oh, they’re for Sandeul then”

“No! Wait, they’re for everyone! I’m making a lot!” Baro complained.

“Of course you’re making them for everyone, but we’re not stupid, we know you’re cooking them because they’re Deullie’s favorites” CNU grinned. Baro couldn’t help but blush.

“Damn, is it that obvious?”

“That you like him? Yes” Jinyoung put a hand in the rapper’s shoulder to show him his support.

“I’m sorry hyung” that was the youngest apologizing “but we all knew”

“, then he also knows??” Baro was beyond worried.

“Hahaha, relax, of course he doesn’t know” CNU said “you know our ducky is a little bit silly”

“Who is silly? Are you talking about me?”

That voice. That was the voice that always made the rapper’s heart stop. Baro lifted his head and saw him in shorts, a baggy pink t-shirt and ruffled hair. So ing cute.

“Maybe” the leader smiled “Did we wake you up?”

“No, it was the smell of pancakes, so, are they ready?” Sandeul’s eyes were bright.

“Almost” Baro said.

“Perfect!” Sandeul hugged the rapper “Thanks for cooking them! You’re the best!” and then added “is freezing here, i’m out to get a sweater” and left.

“Well it seems like Deullie isn’t the only one here who’s silly” Gongchan commented staring at Baro

“What?” Gongchan’s glare bothered him

“Nothing, hyung” the maknae replied with his sweetest smile.

 

“Don’t eat too much, Deullie” CNU warned

“I’m sorry hyung, but i can’t help myself when it comes to Baro’s cooking” his smile was contagious

“You can’t help yourself when it comes to anybody’s cooking” Baro

“Yah! You’re so mean!”

“Calm down you two” the leader said half annoyed, half entertained “So, we have the whole day free, there’s something you guys want to do?”

“Oh, yes, yes! I have an idea!” Channie was excited so everyone stared at him until he continued “there’s a new roller coaster at the amusement park! I really want to try it!”

“Woah Channie you have such good ideas” the duck exclaimed happily

“No, no way” Baro said “You know i hate those things”

“Exactly, no way” the leader agreed

“C’mon guys, you don’t have to ride it, there are other attractions too, it’d be fun” CNU was trying to fix the whole thing like the mother he was

“Well… if you guys really wanna go…” Jinyoung said.

“¡Yeay!” Channie and Deullie cheered at the same time, and then Sandeul looked at his best friend “Pleaaaaaaaaaaseee”

“Hmm…”

Why the hell was he so cute?? With that squishy face and that dorky smile and those bright eyes and he just…

“Okay, let’s go”

“YEAY!”

The other three just looked at them and wondered how the hell they couldn’t notice their mutual feelings.

 

After they were all ready they took a taxi to the park, and even if he didn’t want to go at first, it was obvious that Baro was having fun, or maybe it was just that Sandeul was happy and that made him smile.

“Channie let’s go to the roller coaster!” Sandeul called cheerfully

“CNU hyung c’mon!” Gongchan joined

CNU looked at Jinyoung and Baro and asked

“It’s okay if i go? Don’t you want some company?”

“No, go have fun” said Jinyoung “Me and Baro have a lot to talk about anyway”

“Oh, is there something wrong? What do you have to talk about?”

“Nothing, Deullie” the leader was always saving the day “Just go, the line is long!”

When the guys left, the leader and the rapper sat down, there was an awkward silence, such an unusual thing because it was never silent whit Baro around. At the momento he was blushing, he knew what the oldest wanted to talk about

“You have to tell him”

“No way”

“Why not?”

“He doesn’t like me back, also he’s my best friend and i don’t want to ruin that” Baro seemed so blue.

“Are you serious?” the older asked

“Yes, i am”

“You’re so dumb, Baro. And blind”

“Why? You think he likes me?” there was hope in his eyes, even if he was trying yo hide it, it was so ing obvious that he wanted his hyung to say yes. And he wasn’ disappointed.

“Of course he does, you idiot. He’s always happy around you, and he hugs you all the time”

“Yeah but he acts that way around everybody”

“Well, yeah, but he is always staring at you, and when you’re not there he’s either talking about you or looking for you” the leader said, and after a pause he added “and he has that look in his eyes, the same that you’ve got, he’s in love.”

Baro was stunned.

“Then why won’t he confess huh?”

“Really?” Jinyoung rolled his eyes “He thinks the same way you do, and also he’s insecure and you know that”

The rapper wasn’t convinced, it’d be too perfect if Sandeul liked him back.

 

“BAAAROOO! JINYOOUNG!” that was Sandeul yelling, he and the others were running to where the we-don’t-want-to-ride-that-thing boys were.

God damnit he was so cute, some may say that he wasn’t handsome for he’s chubby but for Baro he was all he wanted, including his chubby body and his dorky smile and the ugly faces he was always making; he was funny and cute and silly but also hard working and so talented and so ing passionate when he was singing. Wow he really liked him.

And Sandeul was in the same parade, also thinking about his best friend, why did he have to like him so much? It wasn’t even fair! But he was just so ing handsome and so cute with those caps he always wore and he was so energetic and enthusiastic and he looked so damn hot with any hair color and his deep voice just killed him and wow, he really liked him.

Before he noticed it they were all reunited again.

“How was it?” Jinyoung asked

“Amazing! Hyung, it was so fast and with so many loops and you really should’ve been there” Gongchan really liked the ride.

“I think i was better here, Channie” the leader laughed.

 

Then the guys decided that it’d be fun to go to the Haunted Mansion, Gongchan didn’t agree at first complaining about how it was scary but the leader said that he’ll ride with him and so he’ll be safe. They were in the line and CNU, Baro and Jinyoung were all excited, while Sandeul and Channie were kinda quiet, a strange thing, so CNU, as a mother, got worried.

“Are you sure you want to ride, Channie?”

“Oh” the maknae looked surprised “yes huyng, don’t worry, i’ll be with Jinyoung so it’ll be fine” he said smiling

“And you, Deullie?”

“What? Of course i wanna ride, it’s not like i’m afraid”

“Then why are you holding your belly?” Baro asked with malice “you do that when you’re nervous”

Sandeul blushed.

God so damn cute, there’s no way Baro could stand it.

“Okay… i guess i am” the duck confessed “i’m afraid that there might be spiders in there”

“But they’ll be fake” Baro argued

“Still”

“I’ll ride with you okay? So that way you won’t be afraid” the rapper offered.

No. Wait. What did he just say? That was what best friends do, don’t they? Like, protect each other? Maybe Sandeul noticed and he was disgusted. Baro risked and took a look.

Bright eyes. Sandeul had bright eyes. And he was blushing.

What?

“Woah, thanks Baro! We’ll ride together then!”

Baro smiled. Maybe he did like him back, and maybe he’s got a chance. CNU was also smiling, those dorks will end up together. And maybe certain leader will end up with certain maknae, but that was other matter.

When they got to the front the lady who was in charge of the ride yelled “Just two more!!” and Baro saw his opportunity. 

"Let's go Sandeul!"

"What? B-but what about the guys?"

"Jus go hyung we'll be fine" Gongchan was obviously helping Baro

So the couple sat in the game and waited for it to start.  And when it did Baro felt his the ducky's hands around his arm. 

"What are chicken you are" he liked to so much, Sandeul looked adorable when he was mad.

"Shut up you crybaby"

They spent the whole ride trying to make the other scream but in reality they were too busy looking at each other, until...

"AHHHHHAHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Sandeul covered his eyes and turned to Baro's shoulder.

"What the Sandeul!"

"THERE'S A ING SPIDER AND IT'S HUGE"

And hell yes, it actually was huge. Horribly fake, but still a spider in Sandeul's matters. Baro just hugged him, Sandeul was kinda shaking and Baro blamed himself for it. And for worse, the stupid game wasn't moving.

Then a robot-likely-voice was heard in the tunnel; "We're having technical problems, please remain seated" 

Great. ing great. Yeah sure, he wanted to be alone with Sandeul, but he didn't want him to be terrified. Then he had an idea; if he make him smile then the vocalist would forget the spider. So he started tickling him.

"ah ha ha BARO WHAT HA HA WHAT THE HA HA STOP FOR GOD HA HA SAKE" Sandeul was laughing. Perfect. 

But he forgot that the duck was vengeful. 

"AHHHHH HA HA HA SANDEUL STOP HA HA AH I'LL KILL YOU HA HA I SAID STOP GOD HA HA"

And so that way a tickling battle started, they always tickled each other so they knew each other's weak points, soon, the tunnel was full of hysterical laughs and the spider was all forgotten.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU BARO HAHAH TAKE MY HAHAHA HA A REVENGE" Sandeul said tickling him harder.

"Just shut up already!" Baro complained while he was trying to get away from Sandeul's hands

"Make me"

What.

Did he just say "make me"

Now. That was the moment. He had to risk it all now or he'll never be able to tell him how he felt.

"I will" Baro said, and grabbed his face as he kissed him, softly.

Sandeul kissed him back, and then the kiss went wilder, like all the feelings they had inside them had to get out. He needed to show the other how they felt.

Baro noticed something wet, ar first he didn't care because that was the moment he always dreamed of. But then there were so many tears.

"Deullie are you crying?"

Sandeul eyes were wide open.

"Did you just call me Deullie? You have never called me that way"

"Because that was the name i wanted to call you after our first kiss. Please, stop crying, it kills me"

"I'm sorry Baro, but... all this time, everyday thinking about you, i thought you could never like me back"

"Are you insane? I fell for you the first time i heard you laughing"

"But my laugh is so silly" 

"And so are you"

"Yah!"

"But that's the cutest thing about you" Baro said, and started kissing him again. Then Sandeul ran his finger through his hair. The kiss was getting deeper, that moment was just perfect, they caressed each other and hugged each other and they remained that way until the trolley started to move again. 

All Baro could think about was; Wow, I really love him.