Roommates

Stupid Boy
Once i was out of the hospital i walked outside into the freezing cold my body started to shake " it's gotten really cold in the past five days" i said my teeth chattering, Zelo walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me " don't worry the doctor sent for a cab he said notto worry about the cost." Zelo said pressing his cheek against mine " your face feels like a ice cube" he started to rub my cheeks in circles with his hands, i giggled and pulled away " stop , I'm okay" i saw Himchan out of the corner of my eye he looked like he was angry about something but now wasn't the timeto talk about it. The cab pulled up and we got inside the little green van and closed the door, Yongguk told him Himchans address and we pulled away, they said they had a surprise for me when we get there. We thanked the driver and got out, we followed Himchan up the steps and into the apartment, it wasn't to big and not nearly as small as mine was " I'll show you around" Himchan said to me i stood up and followed him, he stopped at a closed door on the left and turned the knob behind the door revealed a spacious room with a actual bed, i walked inside my eyes wide, all my things were here " sorry we found your address and kind of let ourselves in and took everything we thought was yours, sorry" he looked at the ground "live easy for awhile relax, don't over do yourself anymore." I couldn't help but smile . I hugged him tightly " thank you so much, i haven't slept on a actual bed in years" i walked over and sat down "ahh so comfy" i stood back up and brushed past him " shouldn't keep them waiting" i went back to where bap was and sat down, they immediately throw me into the conversation their voices bouncing off the walls i sat back and laughed my voice not even close to that loud once everyone settled we turned a movie on, Himchan sat next to me. Soon after Zelo got up and stormed out of the apartment i look confused "aish I'll go talk to him" Himchan said and went after him...... -HIMCHAN POV- i caught up to Zelo "dude what is your problem? Why did you storm off like that" i grabbed his arm, he turned around and pushed me "why her Himchan? I see the way you look at her, dont do it, you'll date someone until they tell you they love you then you break it off Hwa doesn't need to be heart broken especially by someone like you, your like a brother to me Himchan, but you must know that i love that girl more than anything but she doesn't see me that waybecause I'm younger, no matter what she's always smiling" he sighed, i just looked at him my hands in my pocket "no offense Z but she is a big girl I'm sure she wouldn't be happy knowing your making decisions for her" i smiled " she can and will do what she wants" i turned away and walked back inside everyone was leaving, Hwa was curled up on one of the couches her head on the arm fast asleep, i picked her up her arms around my neck giving me goose bumps. I laid her down and pulled the covers over her, i brushed away a strand of her blonde hair back and touched her cheek before turning to leave, i went to my room and put on my headphones listening to music to help me sleep.