Here Comes BAP

Under the Moonlight

No Ones POV

Sirens are blaring. Everything is hectic.  The unknown touched down on Earth but by the time we got here they were gone.  I look around and there is fire and destruction what will become of earth with Aliens freely roaming.  I look over at my boss. He looked down with a grim expression on his face. I guess he knows what we were dealing with. By the look he is giving the destruction and the spacecraft it looks like they did not come in peace.

 

  ZELO POV:

   “Hyung ~~~ what are we doing on Earth anyway, it took use so long to get here.” I pouted at my Friends.

“Zelo were you paying attention earlier. We are here to check this planet out then tell our home planet Matoki about it.”  I looked at Himchan hyung who was getting slightly annoyed at me for not knowing the reason we came all the way here .Even his pink bunny ears were twitching in irritation. I moved closer to Jong up who is my closest friend in B.A.P. We have been friends ever since we were put in this group. I wasn’t really assigned to this mission but since I was created by Yongguk hyung I was allowed to come. I am an alien but I started out a robot. But thanks to Hyung’s epic skills he made it so I can be alive, and I am really grateful for that.

“ShiShi mato, when will we get to our destination. Since we touched down on this planet called earth.  We have been walking in the woods.” I asked our leader. Before he can answer I was smacked on the back of the head by Him Chan hyung. “Call him Bang Yongguk. On Earth we don’t use our real names.  Ok TotoMato.” 

I look over at Yongguk hyung and he smiles his famous gummy smile.  “Only if you call me Zelo not Choi Jun Hong, Ok Tatsmato”

               “Fine Zelo.” I nodded my head in triumph. My blue ears swung back and forth in joy. My alien name is ToTomato. My name as a human robot was Choi Jun Hong. I kept that name but now I’m here on Earth I want to try something new so I decided on Zelo. We all have two names it gets confusing, and we CAN’T say are alien names here. If we get caught here who knows what the people on this planet will do to us. We are here on earth to see what defenses they have, what would be good about this planet.  Also anything that will be useful on Mato. We also have another reason but only Yongguk knows.

   “What do we need to do now” I asked we were just walking and there was nothing around. It was just creepy woods. I had this eerie feeling that something was here and I didn’t like it.

    “We need to find a place to stay and we only have a few hundred dollars that earthlings use to pay for things.” Jokomato said. I should start calling him Yoo Youngjae since I got hit in the head my Himchan just for saying Yongguk’s alien name.  “Guys wait!” Dadamato yelled his green ears turning a different way each second. “What’s going on Moon Jongup?” Asked Kekemato or Jung Daehyun.

“I don’t know I thought I head something over there” he pointed right toward the bushes. Himchan rolled his eyes and slowly made his way to the bushes. He walked into them and disappeared he was out of sight for about two minutes. We were all getting worried Himchan was in trouble. Yongguk was about to follow him when Himchan came out. He looked around and laughed “There is nothing there. We have nothing to worry about, ok.”  He may have said that but I swear that I saw a pair of blue eyes staring at us. When I looked away it was gone.  “Let’s go guys” a deep voice rang through my thoughts. Yongguk was already heading north.

After about an hour and what seemed like Miles of walking we made it to a city. There were cars everywhere even if it was dark out. There weren’t many people out walking but there was at least five we could see. I am happy none of us had our ears out. That would mean people would find out we are different. I heard rumors back home that if we get caught we would most likely be dissected.

We looked around for a real-estate place. Yongjae said they sell places to live there. I don’t get earths ways of doing things. It was still open and only Yongguk went in.  BAP and I stayed outside. After an hour just sitting there I was so restless. I was wondering what was taking so long. Yongjae and Daehyun were playing around on the floor. Himchan was on his new phone yongguk got him. Jongup was sleeping in the chair next to me. It was already eleven. I was really tired but I didn’t want to sleep until hyung came out. After about ten minutes he finally came out, but he walked painstakingly slowly. I was anxiously waiting to see where we were going to stay. He smiled and said follow me. We bowed to the relator and left the building. “Hyung where did you get the money to get a house” Jong up wondered out loud. “Matoki handed me some earthling money when we left. But we need to get jobs so we can sustain ourselves.” Yongguk replied with a small smile.  After walking about a half hour we arrived at this giant garage. “Here we are” yongguk said with a huge smile. He opened the door there was a normal garage on left side, but on the other lead to blue carpet where there was a chairs and a couch. They even had a TV, it wasn’t huge but it will do.  Behind the living room was the kitchen and dining room. It consists of a fridge, stove, oven, and a microwave. It also had counters, cabinets and a sink in the kitchen. It was basic but it was nice to have everything we needed.  The dining room table could fit 9 people we only had six but a little bit more room couldn’t hurt. Upstairs there are 6 bedrooms and two bathrooms. I wish we had more bathrooms, but it couldn’t be helped. My favorite part about the house is that it had a conference room that had a balcony so you can see the first floor.

 “Get some rest guys we have to set Zelo up for high school and whoever wants to go to college. Everyone else has to get a job.” I Groaned I have heard bad thing about high school from my other friends who would tell scary stories about the teachers who would watch you work with judging eyes and the big monsters who would shove your head down a toilet. They always scared me. Just imagining what the monsters looked like frightened me. Were they 8 foot tall? Did they have sharp teeth?   I just hope they were just stories.

   I walked up to the second floor where all the rooms are. Lucky for me all the rooms were the same size.  Everyone else had already picked their new room the one left for me was the room with blue walls and bed. This was right next to the bathroom and next to Yongguk’s room. It was a nice room with lots of blue, so they matched my bunny ears. It turns out every one of the rooms match our alien color. They are our bunny ear color. Me=blue, yongguk= red, Himchan=pink, Daehyun=white, Jongup=green , Yongjae=yellow.   It’s an amazing coincidence. I change into the clothes a fellow matoki, who works on earth dropped off. It was a green t-shirt with gray sweats. I went to sleep thinking about what tomorrow will bring. My first day of earth school combined with first day of high school.

Morning at B.A.P’s new house

A loud, deep voice rang out “BAP get up time to get our new lives in gear.” I got out of bed in my pajamas I went to our kitchen where Himchan hyung was cooking eggs. I sat down in the seat next to Daehyun who was already eating them scorching hot.

“Ok, I have announcements Himchan I got you a job as a mechanic at a shop about a block from here. I found the jobs you all wanted Yongjae will be going to school but I got him a part time job at the library.” Yongjae smiled while Yongguk continued announcing. “ Daehyun I suggest going to school and then working at the cheesecake restaurant by the school.” Daehyun eyes went wide cheesecake is his favorite dessert.  “Next, Jongup you will also go to school but I found you a job on the weekends. You will teach at a dance studio.” Jongup nodded his head with a grin on his face. He is an amazing dancer. Jongup and I have dance battles all the time. I know he will enjoy himself. I think everyone will. “I will be working at at the shop Himchan’s working at. Zelo we do not currently have a job for you so right now you will help Jongup, his boss said it was ok.” I nodded I love to dance so I am so excited.

“Zelo I will take you to school to make sure you are ready to go….. We better hurry we should get there early.” I raced up stair to get ready anticipating the new experiences ahead.

 

 

 

 

Mika POV

It was Monday so I had to go back to school. Today I definitely don’t want to go. We wolves have a certain day of every month that we are naturally more aggressive. I am not as affected as Heechul from our brother pack. He becomes a super Diva and gets very annoyed. The packs  get aggressive because of the moon. When there is no moon, a new moon, it affects our mood just like a full moon makes us happy. Today I pray that no one makes me mad so I don’t snap. I am worried my other pack mates may try to bite someone’s head off. If people found out about us who knows what they may do. WE may be hunted or dissected. we still protect them even if we have these worries but it never goes away.

   I got out of bed thinking about how today will be annoying with my aggressiveness. I am not as effected as the other shape shifters since I am not a full wolf. I pick out my clothes for today. I open my oak closet door and take out black skinny jeans with a gray long sleeve top with a wolf on it outlined with multiple colors. I got the T-shirt from Sunny for my birthday. I pick out some nice tye dye shoes I made myself. And who can forget accessories I had a chain on my belt plus I had hello kitty earrings and necklace on. I don’t particularly like hello kitty but I like cats. I put on my favorite white beanie and I am ready to go.

    As I walk to school I see lots of forest creatures some scurrying away some come right up to me. But something seems off. There is something going on. I know I shouldn’t be bothered when I have to get to school. I push the thoughts from my mind as I run to the woods and transform to my brown and white wolf. I enjoy the rush of magic through my body as I bounce into a run.

    Zelo POV

 My first day of school Daehyun hyung dropped me off. He had to drop me off close to the school. He has to head to college. So I got out early. I didn’t mind it. I got to see the area. This town is full of wildlife since it is close to the forest. I am walking to my new school enjoyed the new scenery when I see a movement in the brush beside me there staring back at me is some eyes not just any eyes. One is blue

          But the other is green

 

 

 

 

Hi i'm back with chapter 2.  i hope you guys like it.