breakfast and school

Under the Moonlight

 

 Characters:             All characters have last name Lee

Tifa: 23                                                                

Hair: long light blonde

Eyes: blue

Hot tempered, protective, best fighter, goofs around with pack.

Loves:  rap and red

Tiffany: 22

Hair: short black and pink

Eyes: gray

Very kind but puts up a cold front to strangers. Somewhat lazy.

Loves: play fighting, guns

Sunny: 20

Hair: long light brown with black

Eyes: brown

Very nice, doesn't like to talk much.

Loves: yellow, shopping, strawberry cake and food.

Eunmi: 19

Hair: medium length black

Eyes: brown

Smart, she is known to hold grudges.

Loves: blue, writing, and reading.

Rose: 18

Hair: medium length red

Eyes: green

Shy, thinks outside the box.

Loves: green, flips, and exercising.

Mika:                                                                                                                     

 Age: 16

Hair: long brown

Eyes: blue green

Loves: Pink, acting, acting cute, K-pop, dancing.

  Mika pov

              I was sleeping in my bed on the second floor. When I was awakened by "MIKA GET YOUR *** UP AND DOWNSTAIRS NOW!!!!!!" the disturbance in my beautiful sleep was yelled by our alpha.

Yes, I said alpha. We are a wolf pack. We are commonly called werewolves but that isn't the case. We are shape shifters. The 6 of us change into giant wolves. Our alpha is Tifa. She is very hot tempered and likes to curse.

                "MIKA HURRY YOUR LITTLE FURRY BOTTOM UP"

   Sigh...... there she goes again.

            I strode down the stair case in our house. The wooden stairs lead straight to the living room where Tiffany was sleeping. She was dressed in her white collared shirt and dark blue skirt, and her school uniform jacket so I'm guessing she woke up, got ready, and then fell asleep again. She is so lazy!  I silently snuck into the kitchen where the rest of the pack was.

On the wooden table there is a feast, with vast quantities of eggs bacon sausage and pastries. We have to retain our strength up since we burn calories faster.

I sat next to Rose because she is closest to my age. She is 18 and very shy, but once she opens up to you, she can be very compassionate and interesting.          I look over at Sunny who is pigging out on food. Around guys she is not like this, but then again with us she could eat a whole bear. (which she has)

She was wearing her fluorescent yellow colored scarf. She continuously wears it. She knitted it herself. She even taught me how to knit. She caught me looking at her so she sheepishly smiled. I returned her smile.  I looked over at Eunmi who was reading her book again. She is always reading something.

         "EUNMI STOP READING WHEN WE ARE AT THE TABLE." Tifa yelled but then started laughing. Eunmi had a shocked look on her face but she was good about it and started chuckling. I started smiling at my family.  The six girls that live in this house is my family. I don't have any parents beside Tifa and Tiffany. They act like a mother and father to us. Tifa is like a dad because she is protective and very strong. Tiffany is very motherly. She always makes sure we have what we need for the day. So if we were a real family they would be the parents while I'd be the baby.  It's not that bad being youngest but they don't allow me to do a lot of things and also make decisions for me that I don't want. But it’s the way it is.

      "What’s up with the yelling" Tiffany came in saying while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. Tifa got up and put Tiffany in a head lock. “Nothing Tiff we are just laughing at Eunmi.”

       I started eating the eggs on my plate while Tiffany and Tifa wrestled. I looked at my pink watch it was 10 minutes to 8. I WAS RUNNING LATE. I ran out of the house and into the yard leading to the woods. It would be quicker to phase so I stop in the bushes and next thing..... I'm a big brown and white wolf with one blue eye and a green eye. I raced full speed weaving through all the trees and brush, to the end of the woods close to my school. I stop and transform back to my human form. I straighten my school uniform which consist of a collared shirt with a navy blue skirt and a navy blue jacket with our school emblem. I go to Woods high (Author’s note no relation to any existing schools)         /

     It's a decent school. I hang out with my classmates but because of what I am I can't have them come over. I walk into my classroom on time by a few seconds. I silently sigh about not being late. I carefully walked to my seat by the window. My science teacher Mr. Tea started lecturing so I had to quickly write notes. Mr. Tea teaches most of my classes we stay in here till lunch I only have three teachers even though I have 7 classes. Mr. Tea teaches science, physical education and language arts. His wife Mrs. Tea teaches math and Spanish. My last classes are taught by Ms. Miya she teaches social studies and acting. My favorite teacher has to be Ms. Miya.

      "Mika Lee, please pay attention. I won't repeat this again." I look up and Mr. Tea already had a paragraph of notes on the board. I was daydreaming. I hurry as fast as I can to catch up. I did very well but I missed some. I just have to ask Eunmi for help when I get home. Most of my class’s right today is notes. They warned us beforehand. I went through P.E, L.A, math, Spanish, and social studies without many problems.  During P.E we played my favorite games capture the flag. I was on the red team. WE WON but I went a little too fast so I got too much attention. My favorite class of the day, is ACTING. I have always loved acting since I came into the pack. I don't remember much of when I was a little girl but I do remember loving acting.

       I got to my class and I saw we had a new script, the name Wolves of the night. I awkwardly laugh to myself it’s about werewolves and vampire.  I read it over for about 15 minutes then Mrs. Tea said we will watch a play. It was Willy Wonka. I watched till the bell rung.

           I looked to the door to see a fuming Rose. I walk up to her and she sighed. It turns out that we have training today and Rose was told she had to stay in with Tifa to talk. Rose never wants to skip training.  She always wants to show off her flips and strength. I grab her arm and say " Come on we should get home soon I will race you" I run at almost wolf speed, but not fast enough to cause attention in my small school. I got a head start but Rose was almost catching up. I'm not as fast as everyone else because I'm a mutt. I was turned into a wolf by bite. So I'm considered still part human. That's why my eyes are different when I change. I am weaker than the rest of the pack because I'm young and because of being a mutt. The rest of the pack looks after me but I feel like I'm a burden.       I look up and see I'm already home. Rose is there smiling so I guess she won. It’s not much of a surprise. She is very strong and athletic.

      I look at our 2 story cabin with a basement. It's a good size and it fits six people comfortably. My room even has a balcony. The bed rooms are all on the second floor. My room in on the end and from left to right its Rose, Sunny, Eunmi, Tiffany, and then Tifa on the end. She has full view of the drive way. The house has four bathrooms and six rooms. On the first floor has a kitchen, dining room, and a place for our books. First floor has a two living rooms. The first one has a T.V and the other is just a room of couches. That room is for planning meetings of our pack. If there is a problem we meet there and discuss the topics. Most of the time it’s about Aliens. Outside we have a big clearing to practice. Since we are in the woods we are hidden. So we can transform all we want.

I walked outside and there is Sunny and Tiffany wrestling in their wolf forms. In our sparring the goal is to pin the other on her back, so is toward you.  Sunny was running from Tiffany. While Tiffany was trying to ram her side. She was running full speed toward Sunny when......

             WHACK! I transformed into my brown and white wolf and tackled the black and red wolf to the ground. The wolf tackled was Tiffany. She was shocked but she soon regained her focus and threw me off. I got flung into a tree. I shacked out my fur. It hurt but I heal quickly. A light brown wolf with black jumped straight onto Tiffany’s back. I heard in my mind (Mika help me get Tiffany.) At the end of the thought was a chuckle it was from Sunny so I immediately look over at Sunny who has Tiffany almost on the ground and I went to go help. She got her right side while I got her left. WE HAD HER PINNED. I was howling with joy when I felt a wet tough tongue on my face. Tiffany just me. I jumped off of her and ran to the house. I transformed right when I got to the door. I walk in wiping my face when I hear chuckling from behind me. I turn and see Tifa. She must have seen us playing.

     "A little kiss for our little baby" Tifa chuckled. I gave her the best glare I could but no glare ever scares her. She just patted my head affectionately, still giving me her number one gummy smile. I pouted but after a few seconds I returned her smile with my own gummy smile. We headed back out, but this time with Rose. Right out the door Rose transforms into her wolf. Which is red with green eyes. She runs around and looks back at me. I could tell she wants me to join her. I look at Tifa and smile. I move my head in the direction of Rose and she gets my hint. Next thing I know a giant white wolf with beautiful blue eyes is looking down at me. I'm 5'6 and the wolf is about a foot taller than me. We are around seven feet tall, it ranges. I transform into my wolf which is smallest. Our wolves’ size is by our rank. It just so happens that our rank is by age. (Guys lets circle up) Tifa thought. I stood next to Tifa and Eunmi. Eunmi is a black wolf with brown eyes. Rose was By Eunmi, Rose is a red wolf with green eyes. She was jumpy, and ready to run. (LINE UP!!) Tifa yelled in our minds. We lined up in a straight line and then when Tifa barked we were off. We raced around the woods as fast as we could I dodged trees and jumped over logs. I just focused on not running into anything. We ran for about five minutes on top speed we went about a mile and a half. When we got back to our clearing I collapsed on the grass and phased back to human. I look over at the rustling bushes and there is Eunmi walking through to the clearing the rest of us were in. It’s been a few weeks since I beat someone in a race. YAAAAY I WON!  I smiled and went up to Eunmi and gave her a hug. She and I walk into the house together. We ate dinner and I went into my room. I started doing my homework.

TIFA POV

I looked into Mika's room she was typing away on her computer doing homework. I went downstairs, but I was stopped because I sensed them..... They are coming........ The aliens are coming to Earth.

Hi, it will get more interesting this is just an intro to the whole story. BAP is in the next chapter. I am sorry for grammar and spelling. This is the first time I wrote something like this so I am still getting the hang of it so please bear with me. I am not the best at writing so I will get better next chapter is better.

Tifa: white wolf

Mika: brown and white

Tiffany: black and red

Eunmi: black

Rose; red

Sunny: light brown with black