00

Forever With You

 

√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√

The light shone directly on Bom's face making her grunt. ''Who forgot to close the curtains?'' she whined, rubbing her eyes slightly till she felt heavy weight on her and grinned as she looked to her side. There he was, her perfect boyfriend cuddling her tightly. deeply asleep. She knew he came in late last night so he probably forgot to close the curtains. She let out a deep breath as she stared at him. He had the perfect sharp face features, thick eyebrows, long lashes, sharp nose and jaw, not to forget flawless skin. She always wondered how he managed. 

She smiled as he started furrowing his eyebrows before lightly snoring away. She gave a quick peck on his lips,standing up stretching, walking over to the curtains. ''I should close them incase he wakes up'' she whispered closing the curtains, walking back over to the kingsized bed. She reached over to the nightstand where her phone was placed to see if she missed any important calls or messages, before turning away to freshen up but was suprised by a sudden force holding her arm tightly.

''Where do you think you're going?'' a husky slightly hoarse voice spoke up sending shivers down Bom's spine. She turned around seeing  a perfect shy smile from her prince charming. His hair was messy, but it was totally a hot sight for Bom. He looked incredibly hot right now, and she started feeling slightly tensed.

''Um.. shouldn't you continue sleeping?'' She titled her head while he grinned. ''How can I continue without you right by my side?''  He smirked while she pouted. ''Greasy, so early in the morning'' she turned around about to walk away until he pushed her with a strong force back to him, this time in bed. ''Yah!'' she whined while he cuddled her, nuzzling his head on the crook of her neck.

''It tickles'' she whispered while he curiously looked at her. ''Your messy hair, it tickles'' she blinked a couple of times, while he stared at her noticing she was wearing one of his shirts without shorts and a blush secretly crept on his cheeks.  ''Jagiya~~'' he whispered in her ear while she peeked. ''What?'' she looked at him curiously and a slight silence was heard.

''I love you'' he once again whispered breaking the short silence while Bom smiled. ''I love you too'' she softly spoke.

''So.. can I get a more kisses, or better yet a longer passionate kiss then the one before?'' he winked at her while she gasped.

''Wu Yi Fan!!''

xxxxx

Bom grinned seeing Kris emerging in the kitchen while rubbing his stomach. ''You know, you didn't have to sock me so hard in my stomach...'' He whined while she continued grinning. ''Too bad, that's what you get for being a ert~~'' she singsonged, putting plates on the table followed by a plate filled with pancakes, a bowl of fruit salad and two glasses of juice. ''Hey, not true I just wanted a kiss okay'' he took a seat while she chuckled. ''Well sometimes you don't get the things you want''.

''Sure sure'' he grunted. He knew his precious girlfriend Bom was always a violent type, but he liked it. She was special, something that definitely was a keeper. Unknown to him a smile crept on his face as he watched Bom move around in the kitchen. A perfect wife, wouldn't it be even more perfect with Junior Kris and Junior Bom running around? His smile widened as he pictured it already. A perfect life with His wife and his future children. His smile grew wider unknown to him.

''Are you imagining erted things cause my fist is ready?'' She stared at him, leaning her hand on one of her sides with her head titled slightly.

''H-huh, no no!'' he innocently blinked at her waving his hands up making her laugh. ''Right...'' she grinned while he gasped.

xxxxx

''Are all the preparations done? I mean I want nothing missing'' Kris furrowed his eyebrows, leaning back in his seat while staring at the view ahead. He was in his office taking a break from all the work that was planned for today. After his father retired, he took over the family business and suprisingly he managed it quite well as the income of the business doubled.

''Everything should be done perfectly, I need everything there that I checked on the list'' he spoke again while the male on the other line laughed. ''Duizhang, you do realize who you're talking to? Ofcourse I've finished all the preparations and got everything you needed'' He continued laughing while Kris sighed. ''I don't know it's just I need everything to be perfect for this moment, everything.''               ''I know, you've been waiting for this for what, more than a year? Slow poke just do it already and make my precious best friend happy okay'' Tao's tone suddenly became serious while Kris chuckled. ''Haven't I for four years?'' He grinned. ''Don't be so cocky idiot'' Tao rolled his eyes, unseen to Kris ofcourse.

''Okay well you call her and make sure she stays at home so it's easier to kidnap her'' Kris laughed, picturing the sight of his girlfriend being kidnapped by his own friends. ''No no no, not kidnap!! You're making it sound like we're evil, we're simply leading her to the place okay!'' Tao whined and Kris continued laughing until a silence suddenly emerged.

''Are you nervous?'' Tao asked while Kris nodded. ''Hella nervous..'' he whispered, rubbing his temples.

''Sir, there's a few files that need to be signed''

''Well gotta go, Tao make sure everything's perfect.''

''Yes sir!''

xxxxx

''Tell me again, why are you guys here?'' Bom titled her head, looking at the three ladies infront of her. ''What do you mean why, cant we best friends catch up with eachother's lifes?'' Dara glared while Bom laughed. ''Ofcourse but it's so sudden, usually you guys call me?'' She pouted while they laughed. 

 ''Well you see, I need to practice my fashionista skills for the big fashion show next week, so I thought why not try it on you since your ''hour-glass'' figure is perfect for the dresses I'm using.'' Chaerin grinned at her friend while she stared in horror. ''No, wait, Dara is perfect for that!!'' she whined, raising her hands up in the air, panicking. She hated Chaerin's dress up games, it was really something. The girl had talent, huge talent infact but dressing up in courtesy of Chaerin whose always picky is a no-no.

''I just finished my beautician course so Bom-yang~ You are perfect for practice'' Dara grinned while Minji nodded. ''It won't take long promise'' Minji giggled and the three moved forward, tackling Bom.

--

''Wow...'' Bom held her breathe as she looked at herself. She loved how she looked, after trillion hours of trying out dresses, she finally found the perfect dress. ''You look amazing Bom, I bet he'll love it'' Dara whispered while Bom turned around, looking sternly at her. ''Who love what?'' She raised a brow making Minji cough. ''Noone, unni you look totally stunning''

''I agree, and that all thanks to me!'' Chaerin grinned while Bom pouted. ''So cocky'' the girls bursted out laughing. ''Okay, enough of this let's doll you properly up'' Chaerin rummaged through Dara's bag, getting all the cosmetics out while Bom yawned. ''I'm tired, besides I'll wash it off anyway, the hard work you put into it will go to waste..?''

''Nonsense, we'll go out or something, anyway let's hurry!''

xxxxx

''Áre you excited'' Suho looked at Kris who looked nervous as ever. ''I'd say he's more nervous, I'm sure he'll breakdown before the real thing happens'' Chanyeol laughed earning a glare from Kris. ''Shusht, everything will go smoothly, or so I think..'' he looked at his phone that ringed constantly, but like every other day he ignored it. ''Is she still after you?'' Luhan peered over his phone while Kris sighed. ''She just won't give up after all these years''

''Good thing you're ignoring her, the big day's here so we don't need another thing to stress us'' Suho patted his shoulder and he nodded instantly. ''Well, are you guys ready to kidnap the princess?'' Tao grinned, entering the room while they nodded. ''As planned we'll form teams. One that kidnaps the princess, and one that stays here. Tao, Luhan, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and D.O will go kidnap the princess while the rest stays here okay?'' Suho ordered while they all nodded.

''I texted Chaerin, she said she's almost done and will leave in about twenty minutes''. Baekhyun looked at Kris who nodded.

''Good, twenty minutes is perfect.''

xxxxx

''Wow, you look really stunning unni'' The three ladies gasped while Bom grinned. ''Too bad I can't show Kris though, he's working till late'' Bom frowned while the rest giggled. ''Oh really now'' Chaerin grinned evilly while Bom decided to ignore it and stare at her self. Her hair was curled softly in a braid with strands out of the braid. Her make-up was done not too dark and not too light, just perfect. She looked like a spring goddess, and she loved it.

''You guys improved alot, I must say'' she giggled while Dara smacked her arm lightly. ''Alot!? Yah, we've always been this good, this glam squad is unbeatable''

''We should hurry, let me get the car out'' Dara grinned grabbing her things before moving out of the house. ''I should help her'' Chaerin followed while Bom nodded. ''I think Chaerin needs help too'' Minji suddenly rushed out and Bom nodded again until it hit her.

''Isn't Dara the only one driving? Minji helping Chaerin out in what!?'' She stared at the stairs while shrugging it off until the lights turned off.  ''Eh?'' she gasped slightly, not expecting a power cut off. She quickly grabbed her phone and took slow steps for her though her heels didn't help much. She heard a loud bang and panicked, could it be Kris? Or the girls?

''Dara ah~'' she softly cooed, hoping a reply would be heard from her but frowned when she didn't hear anything except light footsteps. ''Chaerin ah? Minji? Kris?'' she started to panick, imagining the worst case scenarios. ''Wu Yi Fan, Park Sandara, Lee Chaerin, Gong Minji, if you guys are trying to scare me it worked I surrender'' she reached the door of her room, looking left and right trying to see what was going on but the lights turning off didnt help much as she was surrounded in darkness. Suddenly a hand grabbed her out of nowhere, and she let out the loudest scream ever in her life.

---

''I can't freaking believe you guys decided to scare the crap out of me'' Bom frowned, looking at the six guys who laughed. ''My own friends kidnapped me!'' She pouted while they laughed with Kai yelping in pain. ''Noona you didn't have to sock me so hard in my stomach though'' he continued whining making the rest laugh once again. ''That's what you get for scaring a noona'' she pouted once again looking sternly ahead of her. ''I can't believe, you guys out of all!'' she dramatically raised her hands not believing this at all. ''Especially you Edison'' she looked sternly at hime while he gaped at her. ''Noona not the name!!!'' he whined leaving the rest to burst out in laughter while he glared at them. ''Edison Huang, you should be ashamed'' Bom continued staring at him while his cheeks flushed a deep red.

''Noona seriously not the name!!!''

xxxxx

''Kris, someone's wanting to see you..'' Lay nervously spoke, not sure what situation they all got themselves in. ''Who? I told you noone should come here, I reserved this whole hotel for just this night'' Kris furrowed his eyebrows while the rest looked curiously at him. ''But she's desperate'' He continued, a soft breeze passing by. They we're currently at the well decorated rooftop of the hotel. Shimmering lights, lots of balloons, rose petals, candles, flowers, you name it.

''I cant, tell that person I can-...''

''WU YI FAN!'' A shriek was heard by a female who suddenly stood right infront of him, a slight gasp escaping everyone their lips. They weren't expecting this at all.

''What are you doing here?'' Kris stared at her, emotionless while she teared up. ''It's been six years and you still treat me like this?'' she frowned and he sighed. ''Look, it's done, we we're done ages ago, I've started a new and please don't ruin it this time Ahn Lily..'' He sternly looked at her while she wiped away her tears. She looked around, noticing he planned something. ''Please, just once...'' she whispered. ''Ill give you a whole minute, afterwards the exit is right behind you''

''Can't we go back to the days we we're together? I'm sorry it all happend at the spur of the moment, I was drunk I couldn't help it please Kris just please..'' 

''You cheated right infront of me, drunk or not I thought we went over this a long time ago?'' He rubbed his temples while she started crying and he hated when girls started crying, he hated it real bad. ''i can't live without you, I really cant'' she started sobbing hard. ''It's been six years Lily, six whole years''             ''Do you know how suffocating these six years were?'' She slowly started walking over to him, sobbing in process. ''i don't honestly, I really don't love you anymore, unlike you I got over it and I have someone at the very moment I'm ready to spend my entire life with..'' His eyes twinkled at the mention of that special someone, Lily saw he was very much in love and she hated it but then again.. His eyes sparkled at the mention of that someone, which hurt her to be quite honest but then again it's her who didn't move on while he did. She stopped walking and stood right infront of him with her head hung low. 

''I get it...'' she whispered. After several tries these past six years, she realized she lost him completely but her stubborness was something that got her completely. ''For old time's sake, can I atleast kiss you a goodbye?'' she looked up at him, her eyes twinkling due to slight tears in her eyes. The rest of the crew that listened closely gaped at her, they did sort of feel bad but at the end of the day she deserves it after putting Kris through all that heartbreak crap. Kris on the other hand didn't know how to respond. A kiss? Why at such a moment when my life's about to completely change. 

---

''We're here!'' The guys in the car cheered while Bom squealed. ''Finally I'm tired of this, you guys even blindfolded me!'' she whined while they laughed. ''Seriously, how does Kris even keep up with noona?'' Tao grinned while she gasped. ''Edison, shut up'' she sternly replied making him frown. ''Noona not the name!'' he basically yelled, frustrated over his noona calling his embarassing English name. Bom completely loves teasing Tao with the name he doesn't like, especially at times like these.

''Ok ok enough goofing, are you ready?'' Luhan grinned, holding her shoulders with both hands leading her towards the entrance of the hotel followed to the rooftop.

''This is it'' Sehun smiled, opening the door while D.O unfolded the blindfold, but we're completely shocked at the scene infront of them.

---

''Just for old time's sake okay?'' Lily smiled while a tear slid slowly down her red cheek. ''I can't'' Kris replied after a long silence relieving the rest of the gang. ''I can't Lily, I can't.'' he ran his fingers through his hair while she stared at him flabbergasted. ''W-why..'' she sobbed while he pushed her slightly away. ''I have someone now, and if you don't mind I have something-...'' he was suddenly cut off with her lips crashing on his, but his eyes widened as he saw Bom standing there, all dolled up with a gasp escaping her lips, totally shocked at the scene infront of her. Something sparkled on her right cheek, and he knew that a tear slid down before she hurriedly turned around, running away. 

''WAIT PARK BOM!'' he yelled, pushing Lily off in process.

√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√