00

Forever With You

√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√

''PARK BOM!'' Kris yelled, frustrated over the fact that she ran away without knowing whatever happend. The rest just stared wide eyed, everything was happening so far and the gang that just came was utterly confused, mad, shocked.

Kris on the other hand, stared at her retreating figure. He knew she was hurt, he knew he hurt her and even with a million apologies he was sure she wouldn't budge. He sighed as he stared, the image of her running away slightly blurred as tears formed in his eyes. He looked down at his right hand where a black box was held tightly. He wouldn't just let it go like this. 

He quickly wiped away the tear that managed to roll down before rushing off towards the door until he was held back by Tao. ''What the hell we're you thinking?'' He stared at him sternly, completely furious he hurt his bestfriend. ''Look, it's no time to explain I gotta go'' Kris tried to push him off but the furious Tao once again held him back. ''Tao, stop it you're getting the wrong ideas'' Suho tried to push him off but instead he grabbed Kris his collar.

''Wrong ideas? Kris kissed the girl, we all saw it, Bom noona saw it too, where are the wrong ideas!?'' He practically yelled while Lily's sobs we're slightly stopping. ''This bastard cheated, he cheated infront of everyone, I won't let it go like this'' he pushed Kris backwards, while the rest joined Suho getting both away from eachother. ''Tao, I swear it's all a misunderstanding I'll explain it later but I need to go back to Bom'' he furrowed his eyebrows,pleading but Tao didn't budge. ''You're still telling me this is a misunderstanding!?'' He punched him right in the face, bruising his lip badly shocking everyone.

''TAO I SAID STOP IT'' Suho finally lost it and they managed to get Tao to the other side, far from Kris who let out tears, rubbing his mouth roughly. A silence was heard, it was all happening too fast. Lily was shocked, her one last wish ruined it all and she started to feel really bad. She slowly got up, walking towards Kris trying to touch the fresh bruise but he pushed her hand away. ''You've already done enough, dissapear from my sight, from my life!'' He yelled, getting up giving Tao one last look before storming out of the exit door leaving the rest behind, tensed.

--

Her heels clicked through the hall while she ran over to the lift. The last thing she head was Kris yelling her to stop, but why would she when it was obvious he was kissing someone infront of her? She pressed the button to bring her back to the lobby so she could hurriedly leave this place. Once pressed she took out her phone and dialed a  random number and was glad one of them picked up.

''Oh whats up Bommie?'' Chaerin's soothing voice rang in her ears and that's when she lost it. She started crying, sobbing out loud while Chaerin yelled over through the phone. ''Bommie? Bom are you okay? Why are you crying!?'' Chaerin shot all the questions with Minji and Dara getting worried in the background. Another round of sobs we're heard as Bom roughly wiped away her tears before trying to calm herself down. ''Un, Chaerin-ah?'' She spoke softly, pretending she never cried. ''Bom, Park Bom tell me where are you right now!?''

''Chaerin-ah, are you still with Dara and Minji driving?''

''Neh''

''Are you.....  n=near XXX Hotel?'' Bom continued, barely managing to get the words out while she heard a shriek on the other side. ''Dara, hurry up and drive towards XXX Hotel, palli!'' the girl screeched while Dara managed to get an ''ok'' out before speeding away. ''We'll be there in five, Stay where you are please'' Chaerin ruffled up her hair, panicking at what was going on. She thought she'd be with Kris, the happiest woman on earth since he planned something real big, but instead she got to hear her cries and sobs, something was definitely wrong and she was ready to beat out the crap of Kris.

A ''ding'' was heard, signalling Bom that she was on the last floor. She hurriedly wiped away the last few tears and took off her heels, holding them tightly in her right hand. She didn't care if she looked horrible, her make-up smudged. Right now all she wanted was to get away far as possible from this place, and she didn't care if she looked crappy. She rushed over towards the exit until she heard a faint yell and she shut her eyes tightly. ''Stop it..'' she whispered, rushing out to get as far as possible from the guy she knew followed.

''Park Bom please wait!'' Kris yelled out loud, following Bom noticing that she started running again. He cursed inwardly, he cursed everyone right at this moment. What did he deserve to get all this? He could only wonder but as of now running after her was the most important thing. 

''PARK BOM WILL YOU JUST STOP??'' He yelled once again,but the figure infront of him didn't stop. He grew worried, she was heading towards the road of heavy traffic and his heartbeat went faster by the second. ''BOM PLEASE, IT WASN'T WHAT YOU THINK IT WAS, IT WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING!!'' He continued, not caring one bit of the stares he got from passerby's. He only wanted her save in his arms, clearing up the misunderstanding. Bom on the other hand continued running, trying to ignore whatever was yelled at her.

xxxxx

''She's not here?'' Dara looked around as she parked near the entrance. ''Maybe she's inside?'' Minji worriedly looked back and forth while Chaerin bit her nail calling Bom but only reaching her voicemail. ''Damn she's not picking up'' the younger female got out of the car, slamming it in process while looking around. ''Chaerin calm down, let's look inside.'' Dara dragged the two with her, entering the lobby but seeing noone but just workers.

''Did you see a girl dressed in a pink fluffy dress? She's tall, chocolate brown hair and well-..''              ''Ma'am, I did see her, she was escorted by a few males to the rooftop. Sir Kris had setted up something for the lady I think'' the worker bowed, before minding his own business while they nodded, rushing towards the lift pressing the rooftop button. Worry was eating them up, Bom was practically like an older sister for them, they cared about eachother alot, knowing someone for basically their whole life, they we're like sisters.

''Here we go'' Minji muttered as they reached the rooftop, slamming the door open only to be greeted by worried faces of the male and a weird girl in the middle. ''Where's Bom?'' Chaerin looked at them sternly, and they panicked. Chaerin was a fierce lady for them, noone would want to piss her off or mess with her let alone her best friends. Silence was heard as they all stared at eachother, not sure how to respond. Dara scanned the whole place and a slight gasp escaped her lips as she saw a few things scattered on the ground. ''Did someone.... fight?'' she peered over at Suho since he was the older one amongst them and the most responsible one while he looked over to Tao who frustratedly rubbed his hand through his hair, messing it up even more then before.

''It was you right?'' Chaerin stormed over Lily, who gasped as she grabbed her collor, earning gasps  from the rest. ''Chaerin-ah, don't'' Dara rushed over to her with Minzy, trying to calm her down but she just glared at the girl. ''Speak up, hurry before I mess up your face'' she stared her down while the girl looked frightened. ''Noona, please calm down'' Chanyeol walked over to the ladies along with the rest trying to get Chaerin off her but Chaerin was strong-willed, she held on strongly to the girl.

''Lee. Chaerin.'' was all that Dara said and she let go. Dara never got angry, never called the girls their full name unless it was something really serious. ''Will someone just tell me what the hell happend? I heard Bom sobbing, she asked us to pick her up and she's nowhere to be seen!?''' Chaerin kicked a table near her, making a loud crashing sound. ''Please calm down first, we'll explain'' Lay looked worriedly at her, but then again everyone was worried. Bom stormed out without a word, Kris followed leaving the rest here with the mess.

''................'' Luhan explained everything slowly, slightly afraid of the girls their reaction but they just stared furiously at the girl. Once down, Dara walked over to the girl, completely furious. Noone knew this side, noone ever saw this side and they we're beyond shocked their fragile noona was so fierce deeply inside. ''You, where the hell did you get the nerve to kiss him without his permission!?'' she screeched at her while Lily shut her eyes tight, afraid, scared, guilty. ''You created a misunderstanding between them, are you proud of yourself? Do you think by doing this you'll get Kris back?'' Minji this time spoke up, furious.

''Its been six years, if Kris moved on why couldn't you? When everything was cleared up why?''

''I-i.....'' was all she got out. She didn't even know why she forced him into the kiss, she didn't understand herself at this very moment. She'd be happy normally, but this time it was different. Guilt was eating her up inside, and she regretted it, she regretted hanging on to a chapter that ended ages ago in her life. She broke down, tears rolling down while looking at the ground. ''I-im... s-sorry'' she whispered. Was there anything she could do? She didn't know where both of them went and she didn't know how to reach out to Bom. Chaerin sighed, rolling her hands as she leaned both of her hands on her hips. She took a deep breathe, what was right and what was wrong to do at this very moment?

''We should look for them''

xxxxx

''Please, for the sake of our love please stop...'' Kris cried out while Bom rubbed away her tears, not knowing what direction she went. She wanted to just get away from this place, she wanted to think properly, she wanted to find a solution for this all, was it really just a misunderstanding? Why did it look like he actually kissed her? She was sensitive about cheating, at one point in life after being cheated she found it hard to believe in men, and when she gave it a try she met Kris.

''Can you please stop following me'' She finally replied, sobbing afterwards while he grunted. ''Only if you stop and listen to me'' he panted, yelling until he noticed something. She was running towards the highway, and whatever he feared came true. A truck came with speed not far from her and when she realized she ran too far on the road, she stopped staring at the blinding light coming from the right.

''PARK BOM!!!!!''

----

''I can't believe you have to start work again tomorrow'' Bom whispered, looking up to the blue bright sky. It was a perfect sunday morning they decided to spend it in a park with the bright blue sky, fluffy white clouds and the bright sun shining. ''I know, I'll miss you during the day'' he sighed, rubbing his cheek against her head, They we're cuddling with eachother, laying on the green grass underneath the big tree Kris was leaning on. ''i wont though'' she grinned while he let out a slight gasp. ''What!? You wont miss me?'' He straightened up while she giggled.

''Nopes, I'll have Tao to keep me company and Luhan and Kai and-...''               ''You wouldn't dare'' he glared at her while she continued giggling, her perfectly shaped eyes turning into crescent moon shapes. ''Maybe'' she laughed while he pouted. ''No fair~'' he whined and she stared at him. His pout was adorable, something she'd never usually see. He looked like a cute lost puppy and she felt like hugging him tight.

''No but you can't, I don't mind if it's Chaerin, or Dara noona or Minji'' he folded his arms, pouting. ''Arasso arasso, I wont... I  think~'' she leaving Kris to throw a tantrum. She almost stood up, trying to get over to the basket not so far away from them to grab something but he held her hand tight, pushing her back in between his legs and hugged her tightly from behind, placing his chin on her shoulder. ''Yah! There's other people in the park too, and kids!'' Bom's face flushed a deep red while he grinned. ''I dont care~~''

''But their innocence will be ruined!'' she protested while he let out a laugh. ''Seriously, with just a back hug?'' He was amused by her cute behaviour something she always had during embarassing moments, for her atleast. ''Hey..'' he whispered after a short silence grabbing Bom's attention after she stared intensely at a family learning their first child to walk.

''Did you ever think of having a big family?'' he whispered, playing with her hands in process. ''After marriage maybe... why?'' she peered over at him and noticed his cheeks  got a light shade of pink. ''Do you know, one day we'll teach our firstborn to walk just like that?'' He smiled, imagining the future, married with his precious girlfriend. ''I'll spoil her completely'' he grinned while she widened her eyes. ''Who says the first born will be a girl? It will be a boy, and we wont spoil our kids!'' Bom whined with Kris laughing. ''No, it'll be a girl. She'll have your eyes and cute nose and my sharp facial features. She'll be just like you, mini-Bom''

''Nuh-uh, a guy. He'll take my eyes and mouth, the rest he'll take all of you. He's going to be such a handsome bad boy'' She grinned while he laughed again, snuggling closer to Bom while raising her hands up in the sky. Their simple couple rings shined in the bright sun, and they both smiled.

''Hey, Park Bom...'' he softly spoke making her turn around. ''What?''

''I love you'' he pecked her lips leaving her flabbergasted, hurriedly getting up standing a bit far from her, grinning. ''Omo, Minnie ah, did you see that! He gave her a poppo!'' A little kid put his hands on his cheek with his mouth widely open while the other younger kid giggled. ''That's what they call being in love'' she giggled, dragging the kid away while Bom's face flushed a deep red. ''Yah! Wu Yi Fan!'' she yelled, getting up ready to chase him as she saw him starting to run away slowly.

''You know I hate running!'' she whined, panting in process almost grabbing him but when she looked away for a second he suddenly dissapeared making her come to an halt. ''Eh?'' she whispered, blinking while looking around until something grabbed her from behind, lifting her up. ''WU YI FAN DONT!'' she yelled as he started spinning her around. ''Ill get you back for this!'' she giggled, loving the moment with Kris. Right then and there, it was just the two of them in their own world, and passerby's smiled at the happy couple.

xxxxx

''Why is there a big crowd there?'' Sehun curiously asked, getting the gang their attention as they turned their heads to the right. ''Did an accident happen?'' Dara peered over, noticing that the highway started from there which is usually quite busy. ''Who knows, should.. we check it out incase...'' Luhan stopped mid-way, knowing that his theory didn't make sense but right at that moment Tao lost it. ''What the hell are you talking about!? It's not possible!'' He yelled, looking over furiously at Luhan while he shrugged it off. looking at the ground. ''Tao, calm down, let's just check it out just incase'' Suho spoke up while Minji nodded.

Once getting closer, Baekhyun gasped as he saw a familiar figure on top of someone. ''Guys, isn't that Kris!?'' he shrieked earning gasps from the rest. ''Wh-what where!?'' They got closer to the place and the color on their face drained. Kris was laying on top of someone, holding the figure protectively. And if they didn't know better, it was someone very familiar. Someone they just saw moments ago.

Park Bom.

-----

''Bom!? Park Bom!?'' Kris worriedly shook her. He managed to push her away from the truck that speeded her way, landing on the side of the road. For a moment, he thought he lost her, the love of his life, the one he lived for but was sort of relieved when she opened her eyes, staring straight into Kris his dark brown orbs. ''Are you alright?'' He panicked as she stared at him, not caring one bit that people gathered around them. A short silence took place between them and that's when Bom lost it. She hugged him tightly, both heartbeats pumping faster. Kris loosened up a bit, relieved she was okay, or so he hoped. He heard her soft cries and sobs feeling guilty instantly. ''Bom, are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere!?'' he worriedly checked around her while she nodded a no. A sigh of relief escaped his lips while she continued sobbing. After a short few moments she started to throw punches at him on his chest, with tears falling down the side of her eyes and sobs escaping her lips.

''Calm down Bom, it was a misunderstanding'' he hushed her down, letting her punch him till she felt it was enough and after a short while it was. People started going away, seeing that nothing bad happend while EXO and the girls just watched silently.

''Please just listen to me once'' he whispered, sitting up helping her too in process while she just stared at him, tears in her eyes which we're swollen by now. ''O-okay..'' she took a deep breath while a small smile formed on his lips. ''It wasn't what you think it was, yes she was my ex-girlfriend but from six years ago and I ended it completely. She did try to get back through the past few years but honestly, all I ever want is to stay by your side cause I honestly love you only..'' he stared at her, looking deeply in her eyes. Bom could see sincerity, love, passion everything in his eyes. No lie was detected, and she suddenly started to feel dumb, embaressed.

''I don't know how she found me but she came just minutes before you did and finally realized it was the end but she wanted to end it properly with a kiss'' he sighed, looking at the ground while messing up his hair roughly. ''I said no, I didn't want it but then she suddenly crashed her lips on me an-...'' he was suddenly cut off by Bom's hand covering his mouth. ''T-that's enough'' she whispered, sniffing while staring at him innocently. Her make-up wasn't smudged that badly since Dara applied waterproof make-up incase Bom's famous tear-works started to appear. Her hair was slightly messy, but still sort of in place. He looked at her sternly, and noticed she still looked beautifull even though she went through all that crap, but then again she always did.

''I only love you and I only need you in my life'' he whispered softly, holding her hands. He remembered the black box in his pocket and frowned. ''You know, I actually planned something real big so I could properly propose to you, but look what faith had in store for us'' he mockingly laughed, sad that the picture perfect moment was ruined by a simple misunderstanding. ''I don't know what went wrong'' he looked at the ground, his hand on his forehead. ''It was planned perfectly ye-...'' His whining suddenly was cut off as Bom pressed her lips on his. A few moments passed by, and they turned it into a passionate kiss.

Chaerin, Dara and Minji ''awed'' at the sight, while the guys cheered. Tao leaned his arm on Chaerin's shoulder, who gave him a glare making him back off quickly  ''Sorry sorry'' he raised his hands retreating, earning a laugh from Suho as he stood behind him. ''The moment looks so perfect'' Dara squealed, forgetting all the drama that happend. Honestly all that mattered was that everything turned right again with both safe and sound. ''Yeolie~ Hurry get your camera out we need to picture this moment!'' she clapped her hands together while he rushed over to her, flabbergasted with pink cheeks. He always had a crush on her, and always got fiddly when Dara was near him asking him something. The rest of them chuckled, noticing the change in Chanyeol and grinned. ''Confess already'' Sehun socked him with his elbow making him grunt. ''Shut up maknae, or you'll get it later'' he whispered in Sehun's ear before rushing off to Dara.

''They look so in love, I'm jealous'' Minji titled her head, slowly drifting off to her romanticland while Kai coughed awkwardly. '' make a move'' Lay pushed him forward, bumping slightly into the younger female and blood quickly flowed to his cheeks while she looked at him. ''Um... um.. '' He scratched the back of his head while Minji laughed and the sound of her laugh made him drift off to space as he looked at her dreamingly.

 

Bom broke the kiss as she leaned on Kris forehead while he did the same, staring at eachother sternly with a smile forming on their lips.

''I do'' she whispered smiling in process while he looked at her dumbfounded. ''Silly, I know you we're going to propose'' she grinned while his cheeks flushed red.

''I love you Park Bom'' he looked at her with feelings full of love.

''I love you too, Wu Yi Fan'' she kissed him again earning cheers from the group.

 

 

xxxxxx

''Wu Jae-Sun! Wu Yi Fan!'' Bom yelled practically through the whole house, sighing as she figured what they we're up to and once she walked into the master bedroom, she knew she hit jackpot. On that dramatic day, Kris proposed to her but he thought it wasn't enough and properly proposed to her like the way he had planned the first time. The dramatic day was soon forgotten, as the wedding bells rang and they finally got married after five years of being together. Jeju Island was the place, and it was a magical wedding with all the close family and friends. The most suprising thing is that Minji caught the bouquet suprising all her unnie's and oppa's. And guess what, after several times of pushing Kai they finally started going out, though Chanyeol is lagging far behind  thought everyone's sure something will spark soon. Chaerin succesfully completed her fashion show and is now one of the most famous fashion designers ever. The rest of the EXO members are slowly settling down with their business, and girlfriends, well some atleast. Not long after Bom and Kris got married she got pregnant and boy was it the most exciting thing ever for Kris.

She laughed as she saw her dear husband sleeping soundly with his precious two year old son right next to him. She smiled at the sight, they we're too adorable. She patted her huge stomach, grinning widely. ''I just hope you are a girl'' she giggled as she rubbed her big tummy. ''And not so lazy like your father''.

She was 7 month's into her pregnancy and boy did she grow fast. ''I already got the perfect name for you, ''Wu Eun-Sun'' She smiled looking at the time and noticed it got late.

She grinned as she got the perfect idea and hurriedly went back to the kitchen grabbing her hot cup of coffee, taking it with her back to the master bedroom. She opened the curtains first, hoping Kris would budge but he just turned to the other side making her frown. 

''Pig'' she murmurred as she held the cup of hot coffee, grabbing one of his fingers with her other free hand and dipped it in the cup of coffee making him shriek in horror. ''What the hell!'' he yelled looking sternly at Bom who moved away, amused by his response but sadly, all he did was throw a pillow at her and went back to sleep. ''You moron'' she whispered, putting the cup away, taking the towel off her head. Her hair was dripping wet and  this was perfect. She grinned as she peered over at him, before moving her hair right into his face and wapering it with her hands so the drips fell on his face.

''Arrrrrrrrrrrghhhh!'' he groaned, wiping away the drips while Bom hurriedly moved away, but due to the extra weight she wasn't fast enough and Kris grabbed her instantly, pushing her over to him as he shrieked and he smriked. ''Yah! Wu-Yi Fan! What are you doing!'' she yelled while he continued smirking. ''It's punishment time'' he looked at her sternly while she gasped. ''Jae-sun! He's right here silly!'' She whined while he laughed. ''He's far from us'' he grinned evilly before pulling the bedsheets over them.

''Wu Yi Faaaaaan!!!''

 

After all these years, I finally made our dream come true, Park Bom, our kids and I.

 

√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√♥-√v--√

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Rollercoaster rideee! Boy was that a story filled with so much feeels. I hope it wasn't too dramatic lol, I hope you guys enjoyed it and please do comment. Ignore any spelling mistakes as I have yet to re-read it, but since it's 1:15AM I'll leave it for later. Ppyong!]