Two

Flip The Pages

                                                                                                         Two    

 

August 10th 2013. 3:30 PM.

I walked around the halls of the Lee Company with two bodyguards following me. I was heading straight to the President's office sine my Father had called me. I walked in and saw secretary Jung, or Jessica. She didn't talk to me but just bowed and called someone on the phone. " President, your son here awaits for you. Yes sir!" I heard Jessica said. She just pointed at the door and sat down. I tilt my head and nodded for the security to stay here as I enter the room.

I opened the door and closed it behind me, while I standed at the door, waiting for him to dismiss me. " Father, you had called me about the meeting yesterday. What is the problem?" I asked him with my hands behind my back. He sits down on his soft chair and told me to sit at the guest chair. "Go sit at the chairs, Son." He said, in an angered tone. I sat there, trying not to make such a fuss with my action. " Soon, you are gonna inherit this company, aren't I right?" He asked me. "Yes, president." I said. I knew that I had to call him my his profession when he is at work. " Please tell me why at the meeting yesterday, you sold 1 third of our storage to the Eun's company?!" He asked, raising his voice a bit. Before I could even speak, Jessica comes in with a tray of tea. She placed it at the table. " Your tea, President." She said, as she bowed to him and left the room. As she left, I continued to speak. " President, it seems you've gotten it all wrong. To the charts, we've gain 30% more inerest from customers over the past 3 years from the help of the Eun's Company. Since I've solded them some parts of our storages, other companies who have boughten storages from the Eun's company will come to our's since they will know the Eun's have been buying our goods which will help promote our company. Its a practical scam, President." I said, more tense. He takes a sip from his tea, leaving his lips wet.

" Hmmmm... I think you are correct. I am sorry for doubting your decision." He said, smiling a little bit. " May I be dismissed? " I asked, leaning up a bit, trying to not get up yet but just getting prepared. " Yes." He said, getting out of his seat. I bowed and quickly left the room. I closed the door, slowly and quietly. I turned around and bumped into Jessica, as papers that were in her hands started to fly around the room. " Ya, pabo-ya! All the documents and contracts have been flying all around the room! Now I have to enlist you in the book!" She said, getting all angry. " Book...What book?" I asked her, looking in confusion. " My journal, you big fish!" She said, pushing me out of the way to pick up some papers. I crouched down, helping her with the papers but she slapped my hand away. " I don't need Your help." She said, coldly. This was the first time ever since she said something to me in a cold way.

Heechul walks in, as his face was morphing in a mere milisecond. " Ya! Why aren't you helping my ice princess?!?!" He said, droping a gift bag he was holding and ran quickly to help Jessica. " But I called her Ice Princess first..." I muttered quietly. My father opens the door and we all look at him, in shocked. The two stands up and bows quickly to him. " Whats all the ruckus?!" He asked, crossing his arms against his chest. " S-s-s-sorry sir! I bumped into your son, and well... Y-y-your documents and contracts fell..." She stuttered as her voice gets more quieter. " You're fired!" My father yelled at her. " BWOH?" We ( Heechul, Me and Jessica) yelled in unison. " Sir, she is the best secretary you will ever find!" Heechul said, trying to make Jessica stay. " Well too bad. I can always replace her with someone better. And who the hell are you?! GET OUT!" He said, pointing to the door. " Father, please don't kick her out. I need her to do some stuff for me. She is really useful." I said, trying to help her since she was looking down, probably in embarrassment and shame. " Well, she is hired as your maid then! Starting from today. She is your responsibility." He said, making me and Jessica look at each other in shock. " I'll also pay her a really good amount of cash. 900,000 won per week." He said. ( A/N: 900,000 won is approximately $900 in US or CA money.) " I'll accept it!" She said right away. My eyes widen in shock. " Wasn't she still mad at me? " I asked myself, looking around. 


 

End of this chapter! you,Mind my poor grammar and Spelling errors. I am currently at school (You don't need to know which.) So My grammar will improve and refresh my brain. Annyeong!~