One

Flip The Pages

                                                                                                             One                    

 

August 9th, 2013. 7:09 AM.

I woke up to a nice scent of coffee that swirled around my nose. I smiled with my eyes closed. " Jessica, are you here?" I called out. Every morning, she would come in my small condo and brew me my favorite type of coffee. " La, la, la, la , laaa~" I heard someone singing like an angel. " Yep. That Ought to be my Jessica." I thought. I stood up in my bed, yawning and stretching. I rubbed my eyes and finally opening them, without seeing a blur. I stood up from my bed and started to stretch my body. I walk slowly to the curtains, and open them as the sun ray shines and hits into my eyes. I squint to try to get use to the light. " Donghae!" I heard Jessica call out my name. I smiled again and walked out into the kitchen.

I see Jessica in her light blue apron as she sets the table. She looks at me and smile. " Well, Good morning, Fishy!" She said, with a giggle. " Same here with you, Ice princess." I said, smirking and letting a chuckle out of my mouth. " I made your favorite." She said, pointing to the dish on the table that has a note saying, ' For Lee Dong Hae. 리 동해에 대한.' " Thanks." I said, pulling my chair outwards and sitting on it. Jessica sits in front of me, so happy and peppy looking today. I put down my spoon and chopsticks and look at her. " Whats the occasion?" I said, Picking up my utensils again and start to eat. " Nothing really. Just getting married!~" She said so cheerfully. I choked onto the mini sausage bits while I hit my chest with my fist, trying to make me stop choking. Getting married shocked me. " Gwenchanayo, Donghae-ah?" She said, coming to my side and patting my back.        " Neh. But seriously... You are getting married?" I asked her, looking at her eyes. " Yep! See?" She said, as she flashes her nice silver ring. " I'm getting married with Heechul oppa in 6 months!" She said, smiling like an angel. I slapped down my utensils, causing Jessica to flinch a bit. " Why are you marrying him at a young age, Jung Soo Yeon!" I said seriously. Whenever I call her by her real name, she knew I was serious. " Because I think I found the right one, you know?" She said, crossing her arms against her chest, while her smile turns into a frown. " Well why does he get to be the groom? He could be a smuggler and just want the downry!" I said, standing up. " Donghae! Waegurae?! Shouldn't you respect my choice? I mean, you're my best friend!" She said, giving me a disapointed look. " Well sorry if I worry too much for my best friend!" I hissed at her. " Donghae! Why are you like this?! Maybe I shouldn't have come here today! Its obviously a bad time!" She said grabbing her purse from the chair. " Ya! Eodie-ya?!" I yelled at her as she was taking off the house slippers. " I'm going home!" She said, as she turns back at me and stuck her tongue out. She leaves me and she slams the door, causing me to flinch this time.

12:00 PM.

I look in the mirror, fixing my tie. Today, I had a very important meeting at the company. I sighed, thinking how am I gonna face Jessica since I'm eventually gonna face her at the meeting. I go to the bathroom and splashed some cold water onto my face. " Wake up, Donghae! You are Lee Donghae! You can do anything you want!" I said to myself, while my hands were gripping onto the sink's edges. I looked at the mirror to see my face, dripping water from my jawline. " You can do it, Donghae!" I said, fist pumping in the air. I turned off the lights and the AC in the house. I grabbed my keys at the coffee table and went out into the hall, locking the door. I press the elevator button, waiting for it to come down. The elevator door opens and Jessica is in there, kissing Heechul. They take a moment to breathe and realizes I'm there. " Oh, Donghae! I didn't notice you were there!" Heechul said, with a big grin. " Its okay... I'll take another elevator." I said, looking away from disgust. " Aniyo! I insist!" He said, giving me a gesture to come inside. " Heechul oppa, lets just go. Hes being too stubborn." Jessica said, with aegyo and hugging onto his arm like a koala. She presses the close elevator doors button but I stick my arm in the middle of the door, making it automatically go back into its slot. " I'm Going in." I said, still facing the other way as I walked in. 

I stand at the opposite corners of the elevator from those two. They were giving each other eskimo kisses.  I threw up in my mouth a bit. The site was DISGUSTING!!! It finally reached P2 and I was able to escape from them, but had forgotten their car is also parked in P2. I get into my car and looked out at the window. I see Heechul trying to be a prince to my Jessica by opening the door for her. Pfft. Any man can do that. I started to laugh and they look at me weirdly. " Bwoh? I can't laugh?" I said, noticing them. I checked the mirrors and put on my seatbelt. I placed the control stick to 'D' for drive and hit the accelerate panel which was on the right side for me. I drove off fast at 45km, apparently, the speed limit. I looked at my rear mirror, noticing Jessica looking at me from far. I looked away from the mirror and had thoughts floating in my head, randomly. " Jessica, can't you see that I worry for you? " I thought, thinking about the past.


 

End Of First Chapter. What did you think? Hey, youSubscribe, vote and leave a comment! Annyeong!~ Sorry for its crappy grammar and spelling errors!