Make you jealous (ShinYoung, Baro x Sandeul) part 1

JRJC's Oneshot Kingdom =)

Friendly, nice, good singer, have motherly instinct and handsome. That is how Shin Dongwoo is describe by other people and his boyfriend Jung Jinyoung know that its true.

Jung Jinyoung have probably known Shinwoo like the back of his hand, that's why Jinyoung wants to know him more deeper. They have been in a relationship for over 3 years now and they're getting strong. During those days, Jinyoung never saw Shinwoo get jealous or overly possessive over him, its not like he is doubting Shinwoo though, its just that he wonder how would Shinwoo reacts when he is jealous.

Aside from the characteristics mention above, Shinwoo is also calm and gentle, he doesn't get angry so easily and that also make Jinyoung puzzled about how would Shinwoo look like if he is angry.

That's why Jinyoung is currently standing in front of his childhood friend's house.

"Baro-yah!" He calls out as he pushed the doorbell. "Baro-yah!"

After a while of yelling and ringing the doorbell, the door finally open, revealing a messy looking Cha Sunwoo. Jinyoung smiles.

"Annyeong Haseyo Baro-yah!"

"Ann...yeong Has...eyo hyung." Baro said while yawning. "Come inside."

When they're both inside the house, Jinyoung made himself comfortable on one of the sofa.

"So... what brings you here hyung?" Baro asks, placing the juice he prepared for the both of them.

"I came here to ask you a favor." Jinyoung said, sipping his juice and reaching out for a biscuit.

"Favor? What is it? I might be able to help you." Jinyoung smirks at him.

"Oh I'm sure can help me with it, its just simple really."

"So what's your favor?"

"Be my other man."

Baro spits the juice he just drunk once Jinyoung said those words.

"What?! Are you nuts hyung?! Me? Be an other man to you?! Not gonna happen!" Baro said.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I guess you got the wrong idea, I'm not asking you that because I want to cheat on my boyfriend. I ask you that because i just want to make him jealous." Jinyoung smiling.

"So you want me to pose like I actually like you romantically just to make your boyfriend jealous?" Baro said as he wipes the juice he accidentally spits.

"Yeah. You see, we have a date this Saturday and I think its the perfect day for me to make him jealous."

"But why do you want him to be jealous? Are you doubting him?" Bark asks frowning.

"Nope! I know that Shinwoo only loves me, I don't doubt that." Jinyoung said confidently.

"Then why?"

"Because I think it would be fun." Jinyoung said.

Baro look at him in disbelief.

"C'mon Baro-yah! Its boring when things are so perfect, we need to make life fun after all. Besides, I want to see what's Shinwoo's jealous and angry face looks like."

"Fine, fine. I don't think you would even let me say no. I just don't know what I would benefit in the end though."

"You don't know?" Jinyoung asks, smirking. "I'll tell you what you would benefit. I heard that your crush, Lee Junghwan is doing a part time job as a person who assist those people who watch a movie and he is roaming around the theater just to see if others are okay."

Baro raises his brow. "So?"

"So? So you will know if you have a one-sided love or not if you made Junghwan-ssi jealous." Jinyoung said."Shinwoo said he bought a ticket by the help of Junghwan. I didn't even know they're close from the very start."

Baro thinks for a moment before he nods hesitantly. "Okay then, as long as I would know if Junghwan would get jealous. I hope he does though." Baro said, eyes shining with hope.

Jinyoung can only laugh at him.

On Saturday.

Shinwoo is currently waiting for his boyfriend Jinyoung to arrive. He did came early from the appointed time. He thinks that its better to be early than let Jinyoung wait for him. He doesn't want that, who knows who might hit on his pretty boyfriend. Not long after, Shinwoo saw Jinyoung's reddish hair standing out in the crowd, smile started creeping on his lips but it soon fades away once he saw the handsome person his boyfriend is with.

"Shinwoo-yah! Did I make you wait?" Jinyoung said, hands connected with the person he is with.

"No you didn't." Shinwoo said then glance towards the guy his boyfriend is with.

"Oh! How silly of me! Shinwoo-yah, meet Baro. My childhood friend. He is here for a visit." Jinyoung lied.

Baro looks at him for a while before he turned to Shinwoo smiling. "Annyeong Haseyo Shinwoo-ssi!"

Shinwoo forced a smile. "A-annyeong Haseyo Baro-ssi."

Jinyoung smirks secretly. 'Is it working?' He thought.

"Okay guys! Since were done with the introduction we should go with our movie plans! C'mon guys! I'm excited!" Jinyoung said dragging Shinwoo and Baro by the hands.

When they're inside the first one to assist them is Junghwan.

"CNU hyung! let me assist to your seat." He said then glanced at Baro, when he saw him his eyes widen.

Jinyoung nudged Baro in the ribs. Baro looks at him before turning to Junghwan. He smiles at the guy but didn't say anything. Junghwan lead them on their seat before finally leaving them.

Jinyoung leaned on Baro. "Baro-yah, why didn't you say hi to Junghwan-ssi?" He asks.

"If I did then your plan would blow up and the game is over" Baro said.

"You got a point there." Jinyoung said.

They watched the movie silently, laughing from time to time when a certain scene made them laugh. Jinyoung and Baro starts their plan, Jinyoung would sometimes lean unto Baro or sometimes Baro would whisper something to Jinyoung. They always made sure that either Shinwoo or Junghwan would notice it. And the two did. Shinwoo isn't really one to get annoyed over something trivial but when he first saw his boyfriend came with his childhood friend he immediately thought that things won't get pleasant for him and when they're watching the movie, he saw how close the two are, Jinyoung didn't even glance at him even once.

Shinwoo won't ever tell anyone about it but when it comes to Jinyoung things always matters and he overreacts, that's why he never let others see him in that state whenever others crowd on his pretty boyfriend. And now that Shinwoo can see how close Jinyoung is to his childhood friend, Shinwoo thinks he would not be able to endure his jealousy anymore.

But its not only Shinwoo who is feeling all of that. Lee Junghwan, Shinwoo's friend and Baro's classmate felt a pang of jealousy in his heart when he noticed the closeness of the two. Junghwan knows that Jinyoung is Shinwoo's boyfriend but he doesn't know the relationship between Baro and Jinyoung. No one knows the real feelings that Junghwan harbores for the guy.

The first time Junghwan saw Baro, his heart throbbed and he thought it might jump out of his heart. He did thought of confessing but whenever he is near the guy, his tongue seems to back out and he can't even mutter a word to the guy. not even Hello. Junghwan and CNU is so relieved when the movie ended.

CNU because Jinyoung can not stop leaning ontu Baro and Junghwan because his shift is over so he can now relax.

Outside the theater, the three of them saw Junghwan came out but now in his casual clothes. Baro can't help but be mesmerize by sight in front of him. This would be the first time he would see Junghwan not in his uniform.

They invited Junghwan to join them for lunch. At first the guy is shy but then agreed to it when its Baro who invites him. The four of them sat in awkwardness. The reason is because of the very close childhood friends Jinyoung and Baro. Shinwoo remains his poker face not making his jealousy obvious, while Junghwan also does the same but in his case he also tried to hide his forming insecurities. He does admit that Jinyoung is pretty and he is insecure of it. Jinyoung and Baro just continues their little charade, waiting for Shinwoo to finally snap, and he did. After a while of watching his boyfriend act so touchy with another guy,

Shinwoo suddenly stands up gathering the attention of his fellows. "Excuse me, I'll just go to the comfort room." He said a bit coldly.

Jinyoung shared a look making Junghwan frowns when Shinwoo left.

"I think I need to follow my boyfriend." Jinyoung said standing up. "Excuse me."

Silence spreads between the remaining two before Baro breaks it can't really take the awkwardness in the air.

"What do you think is wrong with Shinwoo-ssi?" Baro asks, sipping his coffee.

Junghwan looked at him with narrowed eyes before finally speaking. "Are you really just a friend to Jinyoung-ssi or are you two secretly dating?"

Baro coughs as the coffee went straight down his throat upon hearing what just Junghwan said.

"What?!"

"Answer me."

Baro sighs. "I guess things are safe to tell you since hyung got his answer when Shinwoo-ssi stood up." He said,

Junghwan looks at him.

"This is all planned just to see how Shinwoo-ssi looks like when jealous."

--

"Planned!"

CNU exclaimed as he hears the explanation behind Jinyoung's act today. He is glaring at his reflection when his boyfriend came and hug him from the back before asking if he's jealous and finally explaining what really happened.

"Yes Shinwoo-yah, and don't get angry with Baro-yah, because I dragged him into this." Jinyoung said, nuzzling Shinwoo's neck.

Shinwoo turned to his boyfriend and hugged him. "But why do you want to plan this whole thing?"

"Because I just think its fun. I really want to see your jealous face and belive me, it looks cute." Jinyoung said smiling.

All the anger inside Shinwoo's body fades away once Jinyoung smiles at him.