Make you jealous (JongYu version)

JRJC's Oneshot Kingdom =)

"Hyung..."

Jinki heard and felt warm hands caressing his cheeks that made him wake up.
As he open his eyes, he saw Jonghyun looking down at him with a soft smile on his face.

"Jonghyun?" He mumbles, half awake.

"What are you sleeping here hyung? You might hurt your neck." Jonghyun said softly

. Jinki smiles. He always love it when Jonghyun is worrying about him.
It just proves how much Jonghyun loves him.

"How was the party?" Jinki asks, rubbing the sleep off his eyes.

Jonghyun chuckled lightly. "It was fun. I'm so happy to see my old classmates from middle school.
Especially Krystal-ssi." He said.

Jinki bitterly smiles. "Good then... You haven't seen them for how many years." He said.

Jonghyun just came back from their reunion. From the start, Jinki already had a bad feeling about it.
Jonghyun isn't originally from the third unlike him. He already had a lot of girlfriends before and Jinki is his first boyfriend,
that makes him happy knowing Jonghyun swings the other way just for him but that also makes him doubt that maybe some point in time Jonghyun will realize that he doesn't love Jinki anymore and is bored of him. Especially now that he saw Krystal again.

Krystal is Jonghyun's ex-girlfriend, the last girl Jonghyun got involved in.
As far as Jinki knows, the break up between them is initiated by Krystal herself and Jonghyun is still deeply in love with
her that time they met, that's why Jinki had a hard time making Jonghyun fall in love with him.
Now that he met her again, Jinki is afraid that Jonghyun's feelings for her would come back and he would leave Jinki behind.
He doesn't like it.

What makes Jinki more insecure is that Jonghyun never get jealous when Jinki flirts with a girl,
its always the other way around. One time Jinki is making up stories about an imaginary girl named Luna,
He says that the girl is pretty and very much interested to Jinki, he said that the girl always asks him out but Jinki just refuse her gently though, in real life its only his stupid admirer Lee Joon.
But then it doesn't matter since Jonghyun's only response is a soft smile and hair ruffling.

Since they started dating and living together Jonghyun never got jealous of anyone Jinki flirts with.
He first thought that maybe Jonghyun just trust him a lot since he know Jinki won't ever cheat on him but later on,
he started thinking that maybe Jonghyun doesn't really like him. Jinki sighs. he is really determined to make Jonghyun jealous for once.

The next morning.

Since Jinki is so into his world he didn't realize that Jonghyun is already talking to him,
he just realized it when the younger guy caressed his cheeks.

"Yeobo, are you okay?" Jonghyun asks worriedly.

Jinki blink then smile. "Ne... I'm just thinking of something." He said.

"What is it?" - Jonghyun. Jinki hesitated for a while, he's afraid that the younger would get jealous but then again maybe he wouldn't.

He sighs. "Its just that my workmate Lee Joon is annoying the hell out of me." He started.

Jonghyun frowns. "Really?"

"Yeah, he's my workmate, I just don't know what to do since he's so stupidly all over me! Even though I turn him down every time he asks me out, he still don't give up. He is so annoying." Jinki said.

"Hmmm..." Jonghyun said while nodding. "Well I better go Yeobo... I'll be late for a meeting."
Jonghyun said standing up, opting to leave but not without kissing Jinki on the lips.

As soon as Jonghyun left, Jinki went to their bedroom and roughly threw himself on the bed face first.
He picked a pillow and shouted a muffled scream.

"Why can't I make Jonghyun jealous!" He shouted. "Wish! From now on, I don't care if he won't get jealous
and maybe I should entertain that stupid Lee Joon, just to prepare myself if ever Jonghyun
break up with me." Jinki said, not helping but to feel his heart aching just by thinking that
Jonghyun would leave him. He does love Jonghyun so much.

As Jinki arrived to his work, the first one to welcome him is his annoying hyung, Lee Joon who immediately glomps him.

"Jinki-baby!! Joon said sweetly, while crushing the life out of Jinki.

Jinki tried to pry Joon off of him but the latter is glued to him.

"Joon-ssi, can you please let go of me?" I can barely breathe." Jinki said.

"I wont , not unless you call me Yeobo." Joon said.

Jinki's eyes widen. "What? Why should I call you yeobo?" Jinki said still pushing Joon away as hard as he could.

"Because you want me to let go and i want to hear you call me that." Join said, smiling goofily.

Jinki sigh. "Fine... Yeobo please let me go." He said.

And its beyond Jinku's expectation to hear a seemingly tough guy Lee Joon squeal like
a highschool girl who saw his crush in the hallway

"How nice!" Joon said. "Can you call me Yeobo once again? Please." Joon added, pleading cutely.

Jinki sighs and was about to grant Lee Joon's wish when a hand covered his mouthand another hand pulled him closer feeling the familiar warmth and toned chest on his back.

As he turn to look at the guy he saw Jonghyun with a dark expression.

"Why should he call you Yeobo?" Jonghyun said.

Joon frowned. "Because I said so. And who are you?"

"I'm his boyfriend and just because you said so doesn't mean Jinki would comply." Jonghyun said coldly.

Jinki gulped, its been so long since he heard that kind of tone fell put of Jonghyun's lips.
It means the younger is angry.

Joon sigh. "Whatever." He said. "Bye Jinki-baby!" Joon added blowing a kiss towards Jinki,
before leaving. Jonghyun let's go of Jinki and stared at him with a frown on his face, clearly annoyed.

Jinki gulped. "J-jonghyun?" He mumbled, afraid that Jonghyun would snap at him.
But he didn't expect Jonghyun to crash their lips in an open mouthed kiss in front of Jinki's workmate!

"There... that means you belong to me and no one is allowed to touch you or else
that would be the end of them." Jonghyun said glaring at everyone in the room.

Jinki can't believe his ears. Does that mean...

"You're jealous?" Jinki asks still in shock.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "Of course I am, what else do you think." He said.

"But you never were! You never did!" Jinki said.

"You mean I never got jealous of they person you said to be Luna?" Jonghyun said.
"Why should I get jealous of a person who doesn't exist? If you said its that guy instead
I would've believe you and beat the daylights out of that guy."

Jinki's eyes widen. "How did you know that Luna doesn't exist?"

Jonghyun smirks. "Because you're a bad liar yeobo." Jonghyun said.

Jinki blushed in embarrassment. 

 

------------------OMAKE: ---------------

 

"Thanks hyung! You do a great job making Jinki hyung believed you like him." Choi Minho,
Jinki's best friend said giving something that resembles a movie ticket.

"Well I do like Jinki and I would've ask him out if I dont love my boyfriend right now." Joon said.

Minho chuckles. Jinki didn't know that he made a deal with Minho that he would give him a ticket from
the movie he really likes if he would make Jonghyun jealous since he is tired of listening to Jinki's whines, but for now he need to prepare himself because he is sure Jinki would come to his house and rant about what happened today. He is sure his ears would bled. "Ah... what I would do for friendship and some peace." He said shaking his head. THE END