Lovers' fight

Monkey in the Middle

"I don't CARE if your cat didn't know what he was doing. What I CARE about is that you're defending it after it RUINED my shirt Su!" The sound of YooChun yelling at Junsu in the back of the van was starting to give JaeJoong a headache as he stared out the window. "I'll buy you a new one Chunny! I don't get why you're so upset with me!" JunSu responded, obviously upset at the fact that YooChun was upset with him. JaeJoong honestly thought it was all silly, but then again he'd understand if someone got mad at Jiji for something getting ruined.

 

"Do I need to separate you two?" JaeJoong asked, turning to look at the two who were sitting side by side in the back seat. Yoochun then frowned and turned towards JaeJoong. "Might as well...I don't even want to talk to someone who is going to act like this..." Junsu ended up saying and moved to push JaeJoong in the back with Yoochun and take his seat in the middle.

 

The rest of the car ride to the photoshoot was painfully silent. Their manager would look back at the three from time to time to try and lighten the situation and remind them their duties at the photoshoot today, but really the only one listening was JaeJoong. The other two were too busy steaming about their cat issue. It wasn't until they got to the photoshoot that YooChun and Junsu even acknowledged eachother's presence. Jaejoong could tell they were being professional and trying to put their argument aside, however he could also tell they didn't even want to look at eachother half the time, let alone cling to eachother like usual. Noticing this, JaeJoong made sure to put himself between the two of them. Sure, every now and then the Director would push the fighting lovers together, however in the end Junsu and YooChun were facing away from eachother.

 

As the photoshoot went on, the trio became more comfortable and natural with eachother. JaeJoong was even able to catch a glimpse of YooChun making a face at Junsu to make him laugh every now and then. Of course the two couldn't stay upset with eachother. That was impossible. Smiling at the realization that their fight was over, JaeJoong watched as the two gravitated towards eachother near the end of the photoshoot and had to push himself between them or else deal with another couple hours of the director telling them to separate and not look so clingy.

 

---------

because this fanfic is more casual, my chapters are going to be updated while I'm at work....therefore the chapters might be a little shorter than my usual fics. If you're interested in more YooSu (and longer chapters) please check out my other fics ^^

 

Comments are always loved~