You're His Sister

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

Kyung POV

I yawned, ugh. I hate how the guys are always busy, with Henry and Zhoumi not around it's so boring. ALL the other guys I could have hung out with are busy too. -__- Oh wait...I have papers to write! Yay, something to do~ My professor is like super nice and is letting me hand in papers and it will count towards my education letting me graduate earlier . I wonder if Elijah is done with his papers....He's in the same classed and major as I am.I sighed and started typing my papers.

~~~~

Elijah / Hyung Seok POV

I stretched, just finished my papers. Kyung is probably not done.  Hah, she' s always been like that. I usually have to remind her about our papers. Mrs. Bennett is so nice! Kyung and I are gonna be able to graduate early rather than the 8 to 12 years for a medical career.

"Hyung Seok?" A voice whispered behind me.

I turned around in my chair, " What's up Taehyun ?" Taehyun is my step cousin. The thing is, well... my parents died. My dad he died when I was 14. How? He died from choking on a piece of steak. Age 14 was when I started going to college. He told me about it during dinner, I was so happy that I ran around the room doing flips and jumping around. I guess it was pretty funny because my dad started to laugh. what happened after that , you should take a logical guess. My mom went into a deep depression and did suicide a few weeks later. My younger sister, Ae Sook went to live with my aunt in Korea while I stayed in the States for college. then later I eventually came back for summer, holidays and such. Our aunt and uncle became our legal guardian. When I was 16 uncle and auntie got a divorce. Auntie, being umma's sister took care of us. She remarried, our new uncle already had a kid which is Taehyun.

" Are you free today? Ae Sook and I are going to go watch a movie, wanna come?" He asked.

" Sure. I can take a break from all this typing." I said, putting my jacket on.

Taehyun grinned, " I'll be downstairs with Ae Sook." He said before closing the door.

Taehyun is my hyung by 5 years.  I thought about lying and not going with them, but it's been a while since I've hung out with Taehyun and Ae Sook. It's not that I don't like my step cousin and little sister. I love them both. It's just,  despite Taehyun being the person I look up to , Taehyun doesn't seem very..stable to me. Occasionally, hyung would seem very unstable, mentally. He got really clingy to Ae Sook and I. He gets upset whenever we hang out with other people. Sometimes , I just need a break from him. Because of him, the only friend I made when I was in college was Kyung. I mean, I had a crowd of fangirls following me around on campus and stuff. But never really any guy friends. When I did make new friends, Taehyun would cling to me more than usual and I would lose those friends. 

"Oppa!~ Hurry up! he movie is going to start soon!!" Ae Sook called.

"Arasso! I'm coming." I shouted and ran downstairs.

~~~~

We waited in line to buy tickets, I have no idea what movie we're going to watch but it's taking a while to buy some tickets.

"Ah, we should have come sooner." AeSook pouted.

I ruffled her hair, " You two could have gone without me. The line wouldn't have been so long."

"But we wanted to hang out with you!" AeSook smiled. Ah she's still her joyful self despite everything we've been through. With uppa's death, she constantly tried to cheer up umma. But it didn't work. Umma did suicide anyway. Yet even during that time, she was still able to put a smile on her face for me.

I grinned at her. My phone started ringing. Oh . I picked it up reluctantly,  "Yubseyo?"

"Hey Elijah!~ Can you come over here?" Kyung's voice said.

i glanced at Taehyun at the corner of my eye. He was frowning, " What's wrong?"

"I need help with the papers."

"Ah...Wait a bit," I covered the phone and focused on AeSook and Taehyun, " I'm sorry guys, I have to go we'll hang out some other time okay?"

Taehyun opened his mouth but AeSook spoke first, " Of course it's okay! We'll hang out some other time Oppa." Ah AeSook is always hanging out with Taehyun whenever I have to leave. I wonder what happens when I'm gone.

"Thanks guys." I put my phone back to my ear," Yeah, I'll be there in a bit."

"Okay, thanks a lot Elijah~" Kyung said before hanging up.

~~~~

I leaned back in my chair, I just need help with a little bit more then I'm done. I feel bad for bothering Elijah. I heard the door open, well it's not Elijah for sure.

"Noona~ We're back!" Taemin called.

I ran out of my room , " Hey guys."

Jonghyun hugged me, " Were you bored?~"

"Yes~" I sang back.

"Aw look at them. So cute~" Key cooed. Onew actually was smiling about this. His phone rang and he ran in his room to answer the call.

"Umma~ Not you too!" I whined.

"It's just so cute!" Key laughed, " if you want me to stop, then stop being all touchy touchy with each other."

I stuck my tongue out at him, " I'm a naturally affectionate person!"

"Naturally short too." Minho teased. This guy is always teasing me about my height >.<

I punched his arm, " Bully frog."

Onew came out of his room with a distressed look, " Kyung...umma called me."

"And?" I asked.

"She told me..."

"Told you what?"

"She told me that...we're not really siblings. You're his sister," Onew said and pointed at the one person I would never suspect.

~~~~~