G-Dragon and Seungri

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Oppa!" I shouted interrupting everyone's conversation and practically jumped out of Jonghyun's lap into Jiyong's arms.

"Yunnie dongsaeng~" He pulled me into a bear hug.

"I don't get a hug either?" I heard a familiar voice say.

I looked up and Seungri was standing up with his hand on his hips causing laughter., " Seungri Oppa!" I ran to him and smiled, " Aigo Oppa i missed you so much!"

"Yah...don't tell me you know Big Bang too." I heard Onew mumble

I laughed, " Yes Jinki Oppa, i know Big Bang."

"Wow~ She's friends with Super Junior and SHINee and now Big Bang too?" SeungGi said in awe.

I grinned, " A lot of other people too."

"Like?" Onew questioned.

I turned to him, " Like I'm going to tell you." I heard the guys snicker, " You'll just have to find out later."

"Can i at least know how you know Big Bang~?" Onew pouted, secretly his ageyo works on me :]

" Oppa, your ageyo isn't going to help you because i was already going to tell you anyway. I met Big Bang when i worked for YG as a cordi again."

"You worked as a cordi for YG?" HoDong asked, clearly shocked.

I nodded, " I worked for SM first and then i left and worked for YG." I continued and went back to Jonghyun's lap, " I worked at SM for a few months, maybe 3 or 4. Then i quit and switched to YG before going to the states."

Onew then went on a rant about how i do things without telling him and then filming was over. On the way back to the dorm, Onew grabbed my phone from me, " Yah, we're going to be gone for a while so you'll be home alone. I'm just adding my number for you to call if anything happens."

"Hyung, let me add my number too~" Jonghyun said, in the end all SHINee member's had put their number on my phone.

I took my phone back, ran out of the car and to the dorm. I got a call on the way up, " Yubseyo?"

"Yun ah~ I'm coming to your dorm in a few. Is that okay?"

"Yeah that's fine. Bye Jiyong Oppa." I hung and ran inside to change. I can't stand wearing skirts. I changed into grey sweat pants and a light blue off shoulder shirt. 

I heard Jiyong's faint voice outside the door, " Yun ~ I'm here, open the door."

"Coming!" I called, speed walking to the door while tying my hair into a messy high side ponytail, " Annyeong Oppa!" I shouted when i opened the door.

Jiyong peered into the dorm, " Omo, you're here alone? I thought Onew would be here to 'protect' you or something."

I laughed, " He would've but he had to deal with schedules so he can't."

He closed the door with his foot and hugged me, " Yay! I get to spend the day with you without Onew glaring at me~" He kept his arm around my shoulders as we sat down on the couch, " How have you been dongsaeng?"

"Okay i guess," I yawned, " Just tired."

He hesitated, " are you over him?"

I blinked, " Over who?"

"You know who I'm talking about. The guy who was, and possibly still is, your first love. Also your exboyfriend." He replied, " I think you're over him but then I'm not sure."

"What makes you think so?"

" Well you were able to mention working for SM without tearing up."

"Ha. Working for SM had nothing to do with him."

"Lies." He muttered, we paused, grinned at each other , " I'm so sorry but i love you da geojisma. Iya morrasseo  ijeya  arasso nega piryohae!" we burst out singing. He laughed, " Okay , back to serious talk.  You liar. You only worked for SM so you could earn money to get him a gift. Then you quit after the relationship ended and then you joined YG to try and cheer yourself up." He paused, " Yun.. who is he exactly?"

"I'm not telling."

"Yun, i just want to know who he is. I'm not going to do anything to him."

"Then you don't need to know who he is." I snapped.

"Fine. I can understand if you don't want to tell me." He pouted at me, " But can i have another hint? So far i only know that's he's an idol right now and that he's a male."

"He's taller than me." I replied giving into the cuteness.

Jiyong laughed, " That's almost everyone!" He exclaimed.

I playfully punched him. We both turned our heads when we heard pounding on the door and shouting.

" LEE YUN KYUNGSOON! WE MISSED YOU ! NOW OPEN THE DOOR FOR US!"