Antis are a No No

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

To help the guys cheer up, Super Junior members and I has dragged them out of the dorm. To make them all happy, I decided to record our outing on video for my YT account. We were walking around peacefully until I saw a group of three foreigners staring at us out of the corner of my eye. Eventually they started following us, none of the guys seemed to notice.  I kept trying to tell them with a look but apparently, it only works with Kiseop.  Oh gosh, they're getting closer. They've been following us for a while now, 5 minutes? No ...maybe 10? Oh well, I'm dumb. They're foreigner, they probably don't understand Korean.

"Oppa...There are three guys who have been following us for a while." I whispered to Teukie, tugging on his sleeve.

All of them heard me and they all turned around. The three guys were still there. One of them had short spiky blonde hair with light blue eyes, just one look at him, I get the feeling of some cocky bastard. He sighed and walked up to me, " I was hoping you knew English."

Should I respond? I'll go for it, " I do speak English."

His face brightened up, " That's good. How's about going out with us? My name is Dylan. "

"I rather not."

"Why? Surely a hot girl like you wants to have some fun too." He gave me a cocky smile and lifted up my face with his index finger. I don't care if he's just as tall as Siwon, I will effing flip this guy over if he tries anything funny.

Key came up and shoved the guy's hand away, " Keep your hands off her." Key snapped, in English.

Dylan smirked, " Oh c'mon. You've got to be freaking kidding me. She's in a group with a bunch of guys, like she probably doesn't do you all everyday." I slapped him, a loud smack leaving a red imprint, " So it's true? Which one of these guys popped your cherry?" He still had that smirk on his face, " That's one of the  only things girls can do. slapping and cheap shots."

Siwon and Sungmin held me back from ripping his throat off, " Kyung don't do anything." Siwon muttered. Psh, you shouldn't have taught me Taekwondo then. These two know what I'm capable of, I could take this guy down, height doesn't matter.

Dylan sighed ," You really should stop trying to be tough and just come with us. It's better than being with these gays."

Minho had to join Sungmin and Siwon is holding me back. Minho might not know what the hell I'm capable of, but he knows that I can do something to make this guy shut up. I gritted my teeth, "How so Dylan?"

The other scoffed like it was obvious. Dylan sighed, " Alright, I'll point it out to you." Oh great... Dylan started pointing at everyone and saying what made them gay , " That guy is a chink. That guy looks like a dinosaur. That guy  just looks gay. Nope, they all look gay. That guy looks like a freaking alien. I would do that chick. That guy looks like idiot. That guy looks like a cross dressing weirdo. That guy looks like a psychopath. That guy looks like a fat . That guy  looks like a homo. That guy looks like a transvestite. That guy looks emo. That guy has messed up eyebrows. That guy looks like a wimp. That guy looks retarded. That guy looks like a little kid, and he looks like a pedo. "

I glared at the three holding me back, they let go. I handed Jonghyun my video camera, " Hold this oppa."

Jonghyun POV

I'll be honest, I didn't really understand much of what this guy was saying. He just kept pointing at each of us and say something that seems to have ticked off Kyung. Kyung quickly handed me her camera, " Hold this oppa."

"Oh~ Is that what you call him when you're having ?" The blonde teased.

"That's Super Junior and SHINee you're talking about." Kyung snapped coldly, ignoring whatever he just said.

"More like Super Gays and-" He was interrupted by Kyung punching him right in the jaw. He stepped back a little and when he looked up his nostrils were flaring," Why you little b-" Another hook punch to the face. Kyung quickly flipped - wait did she seriously just do that? - the guy over.

Kyung grabbed a fistful of his shirt, and I think she's giving him a death glare, " You're the . Those guys are gay? They're not, and even if they were, there would be nothing wrong with it."  After a few minutes of what felt like forever, lets just say...when Kyung is ticked off, she will either kill you or beat you to the pulp . She's scary right now. She kept punching his face, I'm surprised that absolutely nobody has called the police and that we're not causing a scene. Well we did go to a fairly empty area, it was just us and those three guys. I've never seen her this mad. Another punch, looks like he's gonna have a black eye for a long time. Ops, make that eyes.

" That guy is a chick? THAT GUY IS MY BROTHER , LIKE HELL I'M GOING TO LET YOU SAY THAT! That guy looks like a dinosaur? Yeah sure maybe he does but he's my dinosaur," - Was she referring to me? ," That guy looks gay? SO WHAT?! All of them look gay? SO WHAT? THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH IT ! That guy is a freaking alien? He has just about the cutest eyes you'll ever see! Oh yeah, you know how you think being gay is wrong? That chick you would do is a GUY!!" Every syllable in her words were laced with rage and just pure hatred, " He looks like an idiot? Well you have an ugly heart.," Each sentence would end with a loud punch, she's rearranging his face ! " He looks like a cross dressing weirdo? Well you look like a ! Psychopath? That guy is one of the nicest people I know! Fat ? Well that 'fat ' is one of the funniest people I know. Homo? He's freaking straight! And even if he was a homo, that wouldn't matter! Transvestite? More like one of the best dancers you'll ever see. Emo?" She paused and pulled the guy's messed up face to hers, "  You don't' even know what the hell he's been through! HIS BEST FRIEND/ DAD DIED AND EVEN THOUGH HE CAN STILL SMILE AND LAUGH, THERE"S ALWAYS THAT SADNESS IN HIS EYES! HOW DARE YOU EVEN SAY THAT!" This punch she gave him seemed a little harder than the other few, actually..I can't really tell, " Messed up eyebrows? You have a freaking messed up face. Wimp? Let's see you try to sing with an amazing voice! Retard? THINK BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING DAMN! Little kid? Are you implying that it's wrong to look adorable? Pedo? You're the one who's trying to get into a random girl's pants!" She huffed.

Siwon tried to pull her off the guy. I feel so bad for him," Kyung, you've done enough. His face is rearranged, he has two black eyes, a broken nose and maybe even a broken jaw. His nose is probably far beyond repair." Siwon persuaded.

"I'm not letting him get away with this." Kyung spat out in Korean. She stood up - just to stomp on the guy's chest. I winced, ouch. His two friends finally did something about this, they stood in the background staring with shock at what was happening. I know, she's so cute an innocent looking, they just brought out a totally different side of her that none of us have seen.

"Please." The guy whimpered, " No more."

Kyung pulled his face to hers, " Fine. I'll let you freaking live. But you better change . Because if you don't...... I will  hunt you down with an army of fangirls and we will kill you." She said, spacing out her last sentence, rage and even a murderous intent coated every word. The guy nodded and his friends helped him up, letting him use their shoulders for support. They started to walk away, and I saw them all flinched when Kyung stopped them, she wrote in her check book - which I add she grabbed out of nowhere- and gave it to one of them, " Here's money for the hospital." They ran off right away.

Kyung is one of the scariest people when she's mad. Note to self ; never get Kyung mad.

~~~~

Kyung POV

I hope Jonghyun got that all on film. I don't' care if I'll get arrested , I will not tolerate antis. Antis are always saying the stupidest crap and it disgusts me.

" They're so gay!"

"They're awful singers!"

and etc. I wish I could just reason with them all but sometimes, I can't hold back.

I turned to all of them," Hey Hyukkie , can I have a tissue?" Hyuk's the semi-neat freak he always carry things like that around.

He handed me one, " Wow Kyung...That was scary. What did he even say?"

"It doesn't matter." I glanced at Key and Henry who had understood every word while wiping the blood on my knuckles," Ugh you don't come to a country and then call everyone gay."

Jonghyun handed me my camera, " I got it on film."

"I know." I paused, " Do you think they would let me put this up on YT?"

"Yah, Kyung, why would you put this up on YouTube?"

"Antis should know what's going to happen to them." I joked, " I'm kidding. I would like this on a DVD though. Just so you guys know not to tick me off." They all laughed at my comment.

Suddenly, someone behind us started clapping, and I froze, I admit. now that I'm calm again, I don't want to get arrested, " Good job . Show them that girl power." Someone said in English. The nervous panic feeling disappeared with joy. I would recognize that voice anywhere.

~~~~

A/n Lol, so uh this chapter was a little ahem, violent XD I wasn't sure if I should have written this but I went for it. alala~ Who's the person?~ I think that's all I have to say...I think.. xD If this chapter was too much just tell me, I'll try to do something about it? Ah the stuff Dylan was saying, well short story time ; I brought a picture of SHINee and SJ to school once and then people started saying things like that when they saw the picture -__-  Comment and subscribe please~