UKISS and crossdressing

This SHINee Girl's Love Pain From Living with SHINee

 

"Yubseyo?" I repeated, I quickly checked the number, " Kevin Oppa!"

"No."

"But it's Kevin oppa's number, and why do you sound so much like- " I gasped, " ELI OPPA!" I put the phone on speaker.

Eli laughed, " Who's voice is this then?" I'm guessing Eli also had Kevin's phone on speaker.

"Elizabeth~ Guess who~" A voice cooed.

"Alexander~ I know it's you~ You're the only one that calls me by my English name~" I cooed back, waking over to Dongho.

"Yun~" A quiet voice said.

"Kiseop~"

" Yah, what are you guys doing with my phone?~" I heard Kevin's voice shout.

"Oppa~ Why didn't you pick up the first time I called?" I asked.

"Hi hyungs!" Dongho yelled into my phone.

"Oh, Kyungsoon , why are you with Dongho? I thought you were dating Jonghyun." Kevin teased.

I glared at Jonghyun who was grinning, " Ani! Oppa~ I'm not dating Jonghyun! " They all laughed, " Ah but Oppas~ I'm on Makbanshi with Dongho right now,  between me and him , who are each of you closer to?"

"Depends on who your favorite UKISS oppa is." I heard Eli say, " So Kyung, who's your favorite out of us four?"

I froze and smiled, " Ah Eli oppa, Dongho wants to talk to you." I handed the phone over to Dongho.

"Hyung, because of you we lost to a girl." Dongho immediately said.

Eli laughed, " Well how did you lose?"

"We had a contest on smashing roof tiles and Kyungsoon broke all 15 for our finals."

"What about the first round?"

"Noona broke all 10."

"How did you do?"

".....hyung it's all your fault!" Dongho laughed, handing my phone back.

"Kyungsoon, I'm so proud of you! " Eli shouted, " So who's your favorite Oppa?" 

I paused, " I love you all equally."

"Ani, pick one."

"I can't~ You know how horrible I am at choose between things."

YooSeyun reached his hand out for my phone, I handed it over to him, " Ah Eli-sshi, are you closer to Kyungsoon or Dongho? This is YooSeyun sunbae."

""Ah, I'm closer with Kyungsoon." Eli replied.

"What about the other three with you?"

'Elizabeth!" Alexander shouted.

" Kyungsoon~" Kevin yelled.

"Yun~" Kiseop replied.

"Dongho how does it feel to know your hyungs are closer to Kyungsoon-sshi than they are with you?"

Dongho pretended to sob, " It hurts~"

I hugged him , " It's okay! Noona's here~" I cooed, rubbing his back.

"How close are you with Kyungsoon-sshi?" YooSeyun asked UKISS or at least the four that I know.

" Very close. " Eli replied.

"We're best friends~ BEST FRIENDS FOREVER~" Kevin replied.

"I really care for her, and I missed her a lot when she left." Kiseop replied.

"Kiseop cried when Kyungsoon left." Xander shouted, " I'm super super super~ close with Kyung."

"Closer than you are with Dongho?" YooSeyun continued while everyone laughed at Xander's comment.

"We're sorry Dongho, but yes." Kevin replied, " Kyungsoon~ We have to go now~ You better come and hang out with us soon.~"

"Bye bye~" They all shouted before they hung up. I waked back to SHINee with my phone, sitting back in my seat between Taemin and Jonghyun.

"I like how Kevin said you better come over and not you should ." YooSeyun laughed, " Ah Kyungsoon-sshi is close with those four UKISS members, but I think Jinwoon showed a closer bond with Nicole than you did with UKISS and Kyuhyun-sshi. So this is Makbanshi's win.

Makbanshi 3, SHINee 3.

~~~~~

"I really wasn't going to go this far but..." Taemin started.

"Tell us, tell us what it is?" YooSeyun pleaded.

"I'll propose a daebak suggestion." Taemin replied grabbing something behind his back.

"What is that daebak suggestion?"

"It's not on the scroll..."

"It's not on the scroll?"

"What did he think of ?" Dongho thought aloud.

I took a peek at the board Taemin was holding behind his back, and Taemin let me do so of course, " Omo!"

Then Taemin took out the picture of him when he cross dressed, " This is Taemin as a girl?" Everyone but us asked.

"Don't stare at it." Taemin smiled shyly, covering up the picture.

"Oh I know now~" Dongho said to himself.

"Yah, Taemin's prettier than me." I sulked causing everyone to laugh.

"This is when we first debuted and Taemin dressed up as a girl." Jonghyun explained, " Have you ever done this before?"

"I almost gave Taemin my cellphone.." Jinwoon muttered, " I like it.." He confessed.

I hugged Taemin, " Oh dear lord.."

"Warning!" Jonghyun shouted.

"What grade are you in?" YooSeyun asked the picture.

"Warning!" Jonghyun laughed, " Can you guys be prettier than Taemin?"

I stayed sulking, " Aigo, Kyungsoon noona has been sitting there sulking for a while." Dongho pointed out.

"JUST LOOK AT HIM! HE'S SO MUCH PRETTIER THAN ME!!! AND I'M THE REAL GIRL!!!" I pretended to sob while everyone laughed, " Aish if those four end up being prettier than me too , i think I'll die."

"Are you telling us to dress like girls?" YooSeyun asked.

"If you don't then GG." Taemin sighed.

"So you're saying dress up as a girl, and if you can't then yell GG? Will you dress up as girls?" YooSeyun asked Makbanshi.

"If we yell out GG then we lose right?" Seunghyun asked, I resisted to urge to smack him and say ' DUH' .

"We accept the challenge!"

"The last round, Makbanshi will be dressing up as girls!

~~~~

We ( SHINee) waited while Makbanshi dressed up.

" Aish if they're prettier than me, I think I'll lose all my self-confidence." I laughed.

"You're joking right?" Key asked.

"I'm half joking."

"So you're half serious?"

"...I guess so." I laughed, messing around with the end of my vest.

Jonghyun put his arm around me, " My yeobo is the prettiest girl in the world!"

"Hmm.. I think you're lying..."

"Ani~ My yeobo is really the most beautiful girl in the world!"

"Ah, and my yeobo is this crazy dinosaur blonde haired asian with an obsession with popos. "

 Jonghyun coughed, " Who's extremely handsome~"

I laughed, " Sure...." 

Taemin clapped his hands together, " I have another daebak suggestion!"

"Hm?~ What has my favorite dongsaeng thought of now?"

" Noona should cross dress as a boy!"

"She already does that everyday." Key sighed, joking.

I pouted, " Ah my self confidence is almost all gone."

"But," Taemin grinned, " Noona neomu yeppeo~ " He sang, dancing a little. Aigo he's just adorable.

"Aigo, you're just too cute!"

"I'm still cuter, right?" Jonghyun pouted.

I pushed his face away, " You always said you didn't like being called cute! So no."

"But noona~ I don't wanna be called cute either! " Taemin whined. He puffed his chest out and crossed his arms, " I'm manly!"

I smiled at him, "Of course...you adorable dongsaeng."

"You haven't seen them yet have you?" YooSeyun, whom had popped out of nowhere , asked, cracking up.

"No." We all replied.

"It's daebak!"

"There are two meaning to daebak!" Jonghyun snapped.

"There's someone who can surpass Taemin and other people who are the other meaning of daebak. Anyway, the whole thing is daebak! So, the first Miss Makbanshi contest. Should we meet the first lady? This person's  concept is boyish."

"So it's Kyungsoon?" Key laughed.

"He's a boy disguised as a girl but he's still boyish." Jonghyun chuckled.

"So that makes the disguise, just not perfect. You can see that he's been working out. Contestant number 1, Miss Makbanshi, come out!"

I gasped, " UNNI!~~~ You're so pretty!!"

"Kim Hye Su!" YooSeyun shouted as Jinwoon walked out or his girl name ; Jung Jinsook.

"Don't mess with me or I'll kill you." Jinwoon said  causing us to bust out laughing.

"Are you 2AM's Jinwoon?"

"Oh yeah." Jinwoon replied, bowing.

"When you bow, cover up." Jonghyun said, I punched him. He rubbed his arm, " Aish~ What was that for yeobo?"

"Being a sick ert." I snapped, and sulked while Jinwoon went on with his ' photo shoot' and what not, " Aish he's so much prettier than me..."

"That was Jung Jinsook everyone. Next is number two, you'll be excited to see her..." YooSeyun started but I zoned out and focused on Jinwoon who was still going along with the whole boyish concept. Jinwoon laughed when I came running over to take selcas with him.

Yunhwa came walking out and the guys gawked at him. I died a little inside because they've never done that for me, even when I dress up. Jinwoon and I stared at Yunhwa / Younhwa and looked at each other with a ' I'm jealous' look, " Am I pretty?" Yunhwa asked.

"You're pretty." Key immediately said ; I died a little on the inside, again.

Everyone was complimenting Yunhwa's skinny legs so Jinwoon and I went up saying, " Break her legs."

"Ah girls get jealous easily." YooSeyun laughed.

 "Aish... I've lost every shred of self confidence Unni!" I pretended to sob into Jinwoon's chest. I looked down at my legs, " I think my legs are just as skinny and long."

"Ah we're craving something sweet so after this, let's go get a vanilla latte." Jinwoon suggested, keeping an arm around my shoulder.

"His voice and face don't match." Taemin laughed.

"But his voice and face match!" YooSeyun pointed out, gesturing to Yunhwa, " Well excuse us. Those two are still taking pictures of themselves."  Yes...Jinwoon and I are taking selcas together. Yunhwa joined the fun when he was done. I can be girly too..I  just choose not to and this really just shows why. I mean even when I do dress up girly and such, I never get compliments from the guys. My self confidence can be very low sometimes hah, " Ah they're acting like girls, very good."

"Even Kyung is!" Key laughed, ah this is starting to hurt just a bit...

Seunghyun came out, and I felt good each other to just laugh everything off, " She a total rock star!" Jonghyun exclaimed.

"Lobster?!" YooSeyun burst out laughing.

"No  ROCK star." Jonghyun corrected.

I ran to a corner and huddled up in a ball. Ah this is a bit too much for me to handle. I'm jealous of the compliments Jonghyun has been giving them. But I started cracking up in a corner by myself when I heard Seunghyun shout in his girly voice, " Don't touch!" I hid my face in my knees laughing when Jinwoon tripped. Dear lord, feel like such a loner right now. I zoned out for the rest of the time, and it felt like forever for them to notice that I had hidden myself. Because it took them all the way to the end of filming for one person to even ask,

"Where's Kyungsoon?" I pulled up my hoodie and tighten the strings when I heard Jinwoon ask everyone.

"Yah, Lee Kyungsoon! What in the world are you doing?!" Key shouted when he spotted me in my corner.

"I've lost all my self-esteem!" I shouted.

"Aish, my yeobo is the prettiest girl ever." I heard Jonghyun say, his footsteps becoming louder as he walked towards me.

"Kim Jonghyun, put me down right this instant." I muttered when he picked me up bridal style.

"Not until you show your beautiful face."

"No~ I don't want to. All the unnis and dongsaengs are so~ much prettier than me~"

"Noona neomu yeppeo!~" Taemin shouted.

"Lies...." I mumbled while Jonghyun carried me all the way back to our car. I felt my phone vibrate, and i fumbled around my pocket for it. I hid my face in Jonghyun's chest and read the text message I had gotten.

I don't care what yeobo says, yeobo will always be the most beautiful girl in the world :) Now show Oppa your beautiful face so I can give you a kiss.  I want more popos~ - Jonghyun

A/n I'm so sorry that I couldn't update sooner! I was too busy watching the Mr.Simple MV and then I found out Eli from UKISS got tumblr so i spent my time creeping on him xD Yeah, Kyungsoon has really low self esteem. I got kinda lazy so I just summed things up , I totally recommend watching these episodes while read, because I have Kyungsoon zone out a lot and it leaves some things out. We'll be out of Makbanshi and back into HB in about maybe..five or six more chapters? Still episodes 12 & 13 of Makbanshi ft SHINee left ^-^ Subscribe and comment~