Step 4

Baby Steps

Glee Cast - Chasing Pavements


Jongin sit in the park bench, star already rise up high. He still cant find Chi. He ask the Information section for Lost Child, no news until now. He curious about where the hell is Chi now.

“I hope you okay…comeback… Why I need you? Is Yong right? Make some time?”

Suddenly, a mic sound, the Information Section.

“Attention please, attention please. “

“There’s 6 years old girl in here searching for her oppa. Kim Jongin. For the name, please go to the Information Section, immediately, thankyou.” Jongin startled, he fastly take his jacket and hot green tea he just buyed, and go to the Information Section.

Information Section

“Is Jongin already go? Is he leave me? No. He will not. He will comeback, Chi.”

“Chi-ah!!” A familiar voice called her, her swollen eyes because crying smiled as she saw Jongin, she run to him, hug his feet.
“Oppa!”
“Where did you go? I have been searching for you.”
“Iam sorry.” Chi craned her arms, Jongin just lift her for carried her.

“Thankyou so much.” Jongin smiled and get out from there. He sit on the bench and put Chi down.
“What was that?”
“Iam exhausted. “
“Me too, stupid. Searching for you everywhere.”

“That water scared me out, but it wont stop.”
“Off course it wont stop, stupid. You can run, but don’t so far.”
Chi giggled, “Iam sorry, then.”
Jongin stand up, “Let’s go home.”

Jongin start to walk, leaving Chi, but Chi fastly yelled to him.
“Oppa! Carry me please!”
Jongin just walking, pretend to not hear anything. Chi just groaned and start running after him.


“Where we going to stay over?” Chi ask Jongin,

“Yong house.”

“Yong house?! Really?”
“Why you look so happy?”
“She said to me if I can go to her house she will make me a good food like you never did.”
Jongin snorted, “Tch. That woman. She said that?”

Chi giggled and nodded.

“Yeah, truthfully she cooked really well.”

“So, you really come! Ah iam so lonely before. Here here sit here. You two must be very exhausted. Chi youre okay, right?”
“Ne, eonni.”

Yong just laughed, and going to the kitchen.
“Jongin I already prepared a room. Beside the bathroom.”
“Just one?”
“Off course, what will you expect for me, huh? A big house with 100 rooms?!”
“So, I sleep with oppa?!” Chi yelled happily,

“When you start calling me oppa?” Say Jongin.
“When I yelled at you in the park, maybe?”

“Whatever. Change your clothes.” Chi nodded and follow Jongin to the bedroom.

“Oppa, do you have girlfriend?” Say Chi when they changed clothes, Kai just shaked his head.
“No.”
“Do you mind to search one?”
“No.”
“Have you dated before?”
“One times.”
“Is she pretty?”
“Not much.”
“Can I meet her?”
“No.”

“Stop talking, stupid. “ Jongin patted Chi head and open the door. Chi just snorted and when she get out, her nose smelling something really tasty.
“Whoaa…smells so good….what is that??” Chi running to the kitchen and start sitting in the chair, in the table in front her there’s a grilled beef, rice, anything.

Jongin that sit beside her just laughing at her.
“Do you can eat with you like that?”

Chi sit in the chair but from the table you only can see her eyes. Jongin carried her and put her in his lap.
“Just sit here with me.” Chi nodded, she see Yong smiling seeing them.

“Just eat first.” Say Yong, “You two must be hungry.”
Chi looking at Kai while Kai sit in his bench.

"What, stupid?"
"I can't sit. the chair is too high." Chi groaned, "Carry me please~"

"Ahh, this kid. such a baby."
"Iam a baby."

"The horrible one."