Step 1

Baby Steps

EXO - Black Pearl


She wipe her tears while seeing her dad tomb. she just walking pass it and sit on the bench in front of it. Cold winter wind harassing her. She doesnt know where to go, or where to live. She's alone. She took her bottle water and start drink from it, looking at the tomb. 

In the same place but far from her, bunch of old man and woman discussing something about her.

"I dont want that child in my house."
"But, mom..i can't...i dont have any experience with child, you know.""
"But you're the only option. You have to pick her."
"But-"
"No but."

that one man just sighed as his mom left her behind. going from that graveyard. He approaching that child while he smelled a rose from her, 
his grandfather perfume.

"She had been used it, maybe." He thinks. He sit beside her, looking at her.

That child react. she looked at him, and then back stare at the tomb.
"I saw you in his funeral. "

"Off course, iam his grandchild."
"Iam Lee Chi. Iam his child."
"Kim Jongin."

"Can i call you oppa?"
"No."

"You live with me now."
"Really?" Chi smiling while put one step closer with Jongin.

Jongin doesnt answering, he just stand up and start walking off the graveyard, Chi just running follow him.
"Oppa!!! Wait!"

Jongin and Chi walking in silence, in the dark of Seoul. Chi just put her hand in the tip of Jongin black suit, make sure if she still with him.
"Where we will go?"
Jongin still not answering.
"Iam hungry, Oppa i wanna eat something."
"Oppa." Chi sighed and pull Jongin coat.
Jongin groaned and pull his coat from Chi arm.
"Just follow. Fo-llow."

Chi nodded but still smiling.

Later....

"I know this park. it's the Flower Park. Why we here, oppa? Are we gonna see some flowers?" Chi smiling see the park with all flowers in there. Lily, Baby Breath, Rose, anything.

Jongin stepped to a white big van in there and open the right side of the van door.
"Whoa! Oppa! What is this? I never see this in my life!" 

Jongin just stepped in and instructed her to come in too.
Chi running to the van while open her shoes and come inside. "Where's your house??"
"This is my house, stupid."

"So, a van can be a house too?" Chi giggled, "I never see someone build a house like a van!"
Jongin stare at Chi, while Chi doesnt bothered him but still amazed by his old van. Jongin just sighed and start cook for dinner.

There's a silence for some minutes but Jongin doesnt care much about Chi, he still cook for dinner.
"So, oppa is cooking what?"
"Ramyun."
"Do you have milk?"
"No."
"Can you buy me one?"
"No." Jongin stare at her but Chi just giggled at his stare action.


After dinner ..

"Oppa, i want to sleep."

Jongin just pointed at some blanket and pillows that being put neatly in the edge of the van, Chi took it and make the bed.

"Oppa, dont you sleep?"
"No."

"I can't sleep, can you sleep with me?" Chi looked at Jongin that start to closing the van door and turn off the lamp.
"God, can't you silent for a moment?!" Jongin just yelled at her, Chi shocked at his voice, because it was so loud.
"You just, oppa- oppa, just oppa....everytime! Can't you just shut up and doing some work and doesnt call me everytime? Iam exhausted you know?"

"Iam sorry oppa, i doesnt mean to make you angry, i just-"
"Now just sleep! And dont you dare to call me oppa anymore."

Chi just nodded and then buried her face to her blanket, start to crying overnight.