Epilogue

Glad I Met You

Sehun and Luhan had graduated college, branching out into their respective fields, searching for a worthy job. Sehun had been given offers from many dance teams, most of the agents having seen him during his school's showcase. He chose one that mostly stayed in Korea, knowing that he couldn't handle leaving any of his friends, mostly Luhan.Jongin had been incredibly happy for him but also a bit sad, wanting Sehun to experience what it was like to travel the world. He knew, though, that Sehun wasn't like him in anyway and that the younger boy would travel the world on his own time. Sehun had met some of the people from his dance team already and it surprised him how easy he got along with them. When he told Luhan this, the older boy smiled, hugging his boyfriend. Sehun had immediately been thrown into a number of dances but he didn't care. This is what he had worked his entire life and he was happy.
Luhan had also been given offers, but to be a trainee in companies. He was really hesistany about it at first, asking everyone he could if it was something he should do. Sehun had told him to do it while Yixing said he shouldn't. Luhan knew that a chance like this didn't just come around, but he didn't want to have to train for another number of years and debut under the cookie-cutter image that the company wanted him to have. It was a tough decision and it took him many days before he finally came up with one. He said no to most of the offers he had gotten, all of them being the major companies that produced a slew of idol stars that teenage girls fanned over. Sehun had been slightly disappointed but when Sehun told him that he had kept one, the other boy had raised an eyebrow asking for an explanation.
Luhan had been approached by a small, petite woman, looking slightly nervous, during his last showcase. She had stuttered several times while trying to get her point across but Luhan had caught on to every word. She had just started working for an independent record and her job was to recruit new artists. She had seen all of Luhan's perfomances and had been very interested but had been doubtful that he would go with her offer while Luhan had so many others that were much better. Honestly, Luhan wouldn't have given the card he was handed a second glance, having doubts that the company the girl worked for was legit. But something she had said had caught his hear. 
"We allow you to take part in the production of your music."
Luhan had given them a call, arranging a meeting and bringing Sehun along, wanting someone to give him an honest opinion of the place. Luhan had fallen in love and so had Sehun, and soon a contract was being looked over and then signed and things were official. Luhan was signed to a record company. 
Things were crazy for them, both of them so busy with getting adjusted to life in the real world, but they were happy. This is what they had always wanted and now it was in their grasp.
Their friends' lives were successful as well. Zitao and Yixing had managed to gather up some money and open up a photography studio, gaining popularity for the unique style of their photos. Yixing didn't take up any of the offers that he had gotten, deciding that a dance team wasn't the way for him to go. Sehun had been confused, along with all of Yixing's friends, but the Chinese boy simply smiled and shrugged, keeping whatever he was planning a secret. They didn't have to wait too long, though. 
Yixing was soon bounding up to them, excitement evident on his face. He had managed to open his own dance studio with the help of one of his father's friends. Since the beginning, Yixing had never really wanted to go off into stardom the way Sehun and Jongin had. He simply danced because he loved it. Yixing didn't judge Sehun or Jongin for choosing the path they did, but it simply wasn't for him. 
Besides, Yixing had finally found the courage and confessed to Joonmyun. It had happened the day after graduation and he had been a nervous wreck but Joonmyun had calmed him down enough so that he could continue. Joonmyun had just smiled and grabbed Yixing's face so he could press their lips together. They've been together ever since.
Jongin was still touring with his dance team but things have calmed down considerably for him. They weren't doing as many international shows, instead deciding to stay in the United States. This made Sehun upset because it meant it would be less likely for him to see Jongin. The other assured him that all of them were planning to take a long break after the season was over meaning he would have plenty of time to return to Korea (with Kyungsoo) and spend some much needed time with his best friend. Sehun was really pleased after that.
It had been a long and tiring journey, but they were finally at the end, ready to face on what the world will bring them. They knew it would be just as tough and exhausting as everything else in their lives had been, but that's okay. They all had each other and they all loved what they were doing. All of them still kept in touch, gathering to meet once a week to catch up on what their lives were bringing them. No one was allowed to miss a meeting. It was forbidden. Zitao had come up with a punishment that would be given to whoever skipped out of any of their meetings. No one dared to find out what Zitao had planned. They were all terrified of what might happen to them.
So here they were, three years later, and still as close as ever. 


                                                                                         ~*~*~*~


"Sehun, let's go. We're going to be late."
"I'm tired, Luhan."
"Well, stop being tired and get your off the couch."
Sehun grumbled, eventually sitting up and glaring at his boyfriend. "You don't love me anymore, do you?" 
"I do love you. Which is why I'm making you get up so we can go meet our friends. I don't want what Zitao to do to you what he did to Joonmyun." 
Sehun cringed, remembering how Yixing had yelled at Zitao for practically sending his boyfriend into the hospital. Zitao had said that he never laid a hand on Joonmyun, making all of them wonder what exactly the younger boy had done. Joonmyun had refused to talk about it, though, and Zitao said that they would just have to miss a meeting to find out. 
Standing up, Sehun stretched his arms, feeling sore from having practiced all day. He wrapped his arms around Luhan, bringing him in for a kiss. "You think I have time to shower?"
Wrinkling his nose, Luhan shook his head. "You should. But we're already late, so you're just going to have to go all sweaty." 
Sighing, Sehun kissed Luhan one more time before quickly going to change his shirt and put on some shoes before joining his boyfriend by the door. He smiled, grabbing Luhan's hand and walking out of their shared apartment, setting off to Zitao's house.
They decided to walk since the day was nice and Zitao and Yifan's house wasn't that far. They swung their hands back and forth as they walked down the sidewalk, smiling. 
Luhan and Sehun's relationship has remained strong despite both of their doubts at the beginning. It was amazing to see how far they've come and how much more they still have to go. Luhan and Sehun knew they would be together forever.
They arrived at the front steps of their destination shortly, not even bothering to knock as they let themselves in. Everyone else was already seated in the living room, laughing and stuffing various foods into their mouths. 
"We've arrived!" Luhan exclaimed. 
Zitao looked up from his spot. "I thought you guys weren't coming! I was about to go get my handcuffs."
Luhan raised an eyebrow. "Handcuffs?"
Joonmyun spoke up. "You don't want to know. Trust me."
Luhan looked like he was about to say something else but stopped himseld, shaking his head as he went to go sit next to Yixing. The latter wrapped an arm around Luhan, feeding him the chip that he was about to eat.
"Did you miss me, Yixing?"
"Of course I did, you brat. I missed all of you."
"It's only been a week, dude."
Yixing pouted. "I know, but that's still a long time you know."
Luhan laughed but hugged his friend anyway. Yixing smiled and hugged back. Sehun had taken a seat next to Jongin (whose group was focusing on promotions in Korea for the time being) pretending to gag as his best friend kissed Kyungsoo's neck. "I didn't come here so you guys could hook up."
Jongin smirked. "You know you'd like it."
Sehun opened his mouth but was interrupted by Zitao who usually ran these meetings. "Okay! Let's get things started. Who wants to go first?"
During these meetings, they would all share stories, whether it be about their jobs or their personal lives. Either way, it was fun to hear about what their friends were up to.
"I'll go!" Joonmyun yelled, raising his hand up.
 Joonmyun had become an editor for a book publisher. He was constantly bringing everyone new books that he had worked on for them to read. Usually, most of the guys wouldn't go near a book, but Joonmyun had this thing where he would only edit the book if it was amazing. Joonmyun had always brought them great books and they had loved every single one. "I met up with this new author. She's only twenty, can you believe that? Anyway, she brought me this idea for a book and I told her I wouldn't be able to help her since I'm only an editor and I don't write books other than give a few suggestions, but she insisted that I help her. She wanted me to become the co-author for her book and I ran the idea with my boss and he agreed!"
"Whoa, Joonmyun that's amazing!" Yixing said, immediately wrapping his arms around his boyfriend.
"I know! But I'm scared. What if I don't live up to her expectations?"
"You'll do great, Joonmyun. We believe in you."
They went around the circle, everyone saying something. Some stories were more exciting than others but that didn't matter. Zitao and Yifan had just signed a collaboration deal with one of the best known photographer and stylist in the world. They were shooting an ad campaign that would be advertised worldwide. All of their friends were extremely happy for them, knowing exactly how hard both of them boys had worked to get to where they were. 
Kyungsoo and Jongin weren't doing much except for performing a few shows a month. They were beginning to get worried because their dance team was losing the funding it needed to keep going shows, but their fans had thrown a huge fundraiser, bringing even the international ones into the mix. They had raised over enough money to keep the team performing for the next year, making everyone in the group cry from happiness.
Yixing was still running his studio, teaching classes to people of all ages. He said that he loved the younger classes the most because he saw how passionate the little kids were, how exciting and new dancing was to them. Yixing had recently fallen in love with a kid by the name of Chunji, his talent going way beyond the other kids his age. He was full of sass and wit and for only being six years old, he could master some of the hardest dances that Yixing could teach him. Yixing wanted to recommend him to try out for one of the major dance schools that he was currently sponsored by but Chunji had said that he wanted Yixing to keep being his teacher. Chunji said that Yixing was the only person who didn't get upset at him when he tried to do something different and branch out and experiment and he was afraid that he would be held back if he went to school. Yixing had given him the freedom to dance and progress in the way he wanted and Chunji loved that. For the time being, Yixing had become Chunji's permanent teacher and he couldn't have been more happy.
Sehun was still promoting with his dance team, doing various shows and sometimes appearing in music videos. They had a good amount of success, their fanbase growing more and more each day. Sehun had said that he was going to be the opening act for their next showcase coming up soon and everyone in the circle promised they would be there.
Next came Luhan, who probably had the biggest news of them all. Luhan had become amazingly popular in the few years as a singer. He worked on his debut album for only the short time of a month. His producer had suggested that he spend a bit more on it, wanting to make it the best that he could be but Luhan had said that it was already perfect. He hadn't promoted on any music shows since the company was going to promote him as an indie singer, but his album blew up, the sales increasing each day. Luhan had been so amazed and happy and all of his friends were excited for him. His next album was an even bigger hit, the numbers surpassing his expectations. He had been invited to perform on music shows and he had accepted. Luhan had been surprised when he had won an award for all of them, trying really hard not to cry but almost always failing. He had an official fanclub and fan meetings and lots of concerts. His days were never packed, though, since he told his company from the beginning that he hadn't wanted the life of an idol and he wasn't going to get one. But Luhan's success had crossed the ocean, hitting international countries and gaining him worldwide recognition. The company had talked to him about the idea of a world tour and Luhan had been so speechless. He had agreed, but only on the agreement that they would try to go to all of the countries instead of just staying on his side of the world. Everything was being planned and advertisements were being put out on the internet. Luhan was to go on his first world tour starting March 7th in Seoul, Korea. Everyone had stayed silent for a while before they all exploded into cheers, tackling Luhan and forming a group hug. 
To think that they had all started not knowing each other to eventually becoming the closest friends that anyone could ever ask for is absolutely amazing. They all got up off of Luhan but were still buzzing from the news, asking Luhan if they could get free front row concert tickets. Luhan had said yes and everyone immediately began planning on what they were going to wear.
Sehun looked over to his boyfriend, smiling so widely it hurt. "You didn't tell me! I'm so ing happy for you."
"I wanted it to be a surprise," Luhan admitted.
"Well, . You surprised me. Wow, Luhan, this is huge."
"I know! Sehun, I can't believe this is happening. I'm going to tour the world! I want you to come with me, okay?"
"Of course!" Sehun said, bringing his boyfriend into a hug. "I wouldn't miss it for the world."
Luhan smiled, burying his face into Sehun's neck. Sehun laughed, wrapping his arms around Luhan tighter. The two remained like that, ignoring the chaos that was going on around them.
Sehun and Luhan had been experiencing the world for quite some time now but they were still just getting started. It still had mysteries that the two of them had yet to discover but they had all the time they could possibly ask for. Life was charging at them fast but with the two of them together, nothing could knock them down. 
Sehun and Luhan loved each other and they were ready. 
Ready for a new phase in their lives. 
"I'm glad I met you," Sehun whispered into Luhan's ear.
"I'm glad I met you, too, Sehunnie." 


ANDDDDD IT'S OVER (UGLY SOBS)
wow my heart breaks whenever i end a story because I invest so much into them and I can't. I hope you guys liked the ending. I'm sorry it was so short. 
I want to thank you guys so much for supporting me and commenting on this story and encouraging me to continue when I felt like giving up. Really, I love you all and you guys made writing this story an amazing experience for me.
wow author is getting emotional you guys, but seriously I love you forever and ever and ever.
Please don't unsubscribe I know this story is over but I love you alllll don't leave meeeeee 

AtzXR-NCAAE3VGk.jpg:large
Here have the only HunHan heart ever (or at least the only one I know of)
Please leave your comments! 
Thank you so much again and I love you guys and okay thanks so much, wow I can't say bye but I have to.
Okay, for real. Thanks again. I love you all. Until next time :) Goodbye <3