The Party (Part 2)

I'm in love with a girl

So I decided to change my way of writing. I made it a lot more mature and from now on I will write, from different person's point of view, since I find it easier to write in first person narrator. So I would like to hear your thoughts on this chapter :D ~ I really hope u will like it. Thanks for reading and supporting my story, it means a lot to me <3

And I decided to write this chapter from Lizzy's point of view. 

Lizzy’s P.O.V

I let me finger trace down his trimmed chest flirty. Even in his black shirt you could clearly see his tense muscles under the fabric, showcasing a perfect over body.  What every girl dreamed of. He smirked at me while looking straight at my lips, making it obvious, how much he wanted them and me. I decided to follow along the game as I crossed my legs, to draw all attention towards them. His mind was properly already too busy undressing me, to even notice it. Guys are too easy. All it takes is interest and a dirty look and then you can have them all if you want to. Famous and rich guys were no exception. All guys are the same, wanting the same things.

“Did you work out lately”? Another thing guys loved. To talk about themselves and their bodies.

“Mir and I went to the gym right before coming here. Is it that obvious”? Joon raised his right arm before tighten it. He proudly looked at it, before checking my reaction.

“I’m just checking if your body lives up to its reputation”.

“You doubt it”?

“Maybe”. 

“Then I will be more than willing to prove you wrong”.  I could feel his hand grabbing my right thigh hard as his other hand, placing on my back pulled me closer. I tilted my head slowly, making space for his lips on my neck. As expected he took my invitation and started kissing my neck greedily, still with his hand caressing my thigh. He didn’t care for the fact that we had company by his and mine members + some others celebrities who had joined us, right before midnight. All he wanted was me. Guess the rumors about him being into me were true or else the other rumors about him being a player. I counted on the last one but it didn’t matter.  I could feel the other’s curious gazes but there were only one person’s attention I wanted. Purposely I didn’t search for her eye contact but clenched my hands tightly as I could feel Joon moving his lips to my ear.

“You’re really pretty, Lizzy” whispered he into my ear. I didn’t respond, but putted on a fake smile instead. I couldn’t care less about Joon.

Nana did the same as I. She easily played Seungho, liked he was some kind of toy. He would obey right on the spot, if she wanted something. Why would Nana even date a guy like that in the first place? She could do so much better. This wasn’t a game between Joon and me or either a game between Nana and Seungho but it was between Nana and me. It was about outdo each other. Whatever the other person did, the other must following along, surpass it somehow. A game I would lose.

Don’t let her win this time. Whatever it takes, I won’t be crying tonight.

“Let’s play spin the bottle” said Jooyeon. She moved the objects on the table, to make some space for the bottle. “Whoever it points at first, will decide”. The announcement of the game made Joon stopped kissing me and turned to the game instead, but his hand would still not let go of my thigh.

I watched it spin around and around forcing people to make out and touch different body parts. Even Mir requested the chosen one to strip in front of everyone.

“Whoever the bottle points at must kiss Seungho”. I knew it before it happened. It stopped right in front of Nana.

“KISS KISS KISS”! The others went crazy since Nana and Seungho were the only exes here. I watched them from the opposite side of the sofa. She dragged him in his necktie, and he followed along her movements like a little puppy, following his owner. Now he only needed a collar saying: “belonging to Nana”. She placed her hands around his neck, as he hungrily pulled her closer. I clenched my fists hard, with the nails poking into my hand, watching the scenery. It was all an act, set up to hurt me.

I had promised myself not to cry but the pain felt unbearable, the moment we got eye contact. With that icy stare of hers, it felt like she could see right through my soul, ignoring my heart, which desired nothing but her. This was why I didn’t wanted Jooyeon to convince me into coming here. Nana changed her personality in a place like this. You could barely recognize her.

Tonight was the first time I saw it. Nana and Seungho kissing. Or actually I wouldn’t call it kissing. It looked like Seungho was trying to eat Nana’s lips and I could tell even from the distance there were tongues involved even though Seungho blocked most of my vision with his back. I decided to focus on my bracelet instead and I started to play with it. It hurt so much to finally see, my imaginations become reality. Being a couple I knew that you, held hands, kissed each other and had but I had always somehow denied, that Nana did those things with Seungho. That she was innocent and that they only had reached the first phase of their relationship, where even holding hands were a huge step. Seeing them making out like this, everything got destroyed, together with my heart. Before tonight, could I easily decided not to believe it, since I had never seen them together but now I can clearly imagine what they did, those nights she didn’t return to our dorm.

“Whoever the bottle points at must make out with Joon” said Nana.

Please let it be me.

I raised my head as the plan took form in my head. All I had to do was to make a better scene with Joon, than she did with Seungho, then I would win this round.  

I smirked directly at her, when the bottle stopped right in front of me. It felt like she was challenging me, since she was the one who had spun the bottle. I wanted to make sure I got her full attention, so I winked at her before focusing on Joon, who sat patiently waiting for me to make the first move. I stood up and turned around ones, to showcase my body and to let the others have a close look at what they were missing, or more precisely what Nana was missing.  I sat on him with my knees placed onto the sofa. He looked at my body desirable and I could feel his hands grabbing my , sending an unpleasant wave through my entire body.

I hope it hurts, Nana

I allowed my hands to play with his hair, tempting him even more.

“It’s getting dirty, guys” laughed Mir, who sat right next to Joon and who had the best view to our make out scene. He properly got by it, since I remember Joon telling me, how much he loved to watch .  

I kissed Joon’s lips wildly without taken any break to catch some air. He responded to my kiss immediate, kissing me hard back, still wanted to remain dominance even though I was on top of him. I felt like throwing up the moment his tongue entered my mouth. It was so gross, that I don’t even know how to describe it. There were no signs of feelings or calmness in this. It was all about pleasant a boy’s desire. Guess this must confirm the rumors about him and all the girls he plays with. I was just another one in the row but I used him as much as he used me, so there was no reason to feel bad for any of us.

When I finally got down from him, I could sense Nana’s stare. This time it wasn’t me who clenched my fists hardly but her. She looked at me with eye, still showing her icy stare but I could trace something different in them after seeing my make out scene with Joon. I wanted to smile widely at her reaction but I could still feel Joon’s drool inside of my mouth.

I won this round, Nana. I hope you will be the one to cry tonight.

 

Next up, will be a JOOEE chapter :D