Joozy (very short update)

I'm in love with a girl

I'm sorry for constantly being busy, but I have a very important test soon :D ~ I promise I'll make it up to u soon. I will write such a good update if I'll pass. Wish me good luck <3 

 

 Jooyeon’s P.O.V

“Just go out and have fun tonight”.

Lizzy and I sat in the van on our way to our last schedule for the day. Even though it was freezing cold outside Lizzy had insisted on keeping the window in her side down. She said the cold air made her relax. To make sure she wouldn’t get sick I had putted my jacket around her to keep her warm. I really tried my best at convincing her into joining us tonight since it wouldn’t be the same without all eight members celebrating their first free time in like forever, together.

“She will be there, right”?

I sighed. “Her and a hundred others. If you don’t want to talk to her, then don’t. You can talk to me. I’m not leaving you all alone in the dorm. You’ll be scared”.

“I won’t”! She crossed her arms over her chest in protest, even though there were no need for discussion since we both knew how much she hated to be alone. 

“Lizzzzzzzzzy”.  

“I’ll just sleep at my parent’s house then”.

“Oh, come on. It’s no fun without you”. I smiled at her. “If you come, I promise to make you smile tonight. I’ll even buy you drinks and dance with you”. Lizzy was like a little sister to me.

“You’ll properly be too busy making out with Uee, to even notice me”.  A very annoying little sister.

“Ya! Don’t say that”. I tried to cover but she went out of my reach, laughing hardly at my reaction. 

“Just try to picture it for a moment. I want to see your reaction” teased Lizzy while smirking at me.

My cheeks immediately turned burning red when the images suddenly started flicking around in my mind, without being able to control them. For GOD sake, Lizzy!

“Her long beautiful honey thighs….” said Lizzy dreaming.

“You’re so dead, Lizzy”! She tried to escape me but being stocked inside a rolling van, her exits were equals zero. I sat directly on top of her and started tickling her like crazy. From , came a noise which sounded like a mix between a scream and a laugh. She tried to push me off but my status as a shikshin had really paid off, since she couldn’t move me. I first stopped tickled her after she agreed to take to the club with us. If you wanted something from Lizzy, the best way to get it, was to extort her. A short round of tickling has never failed in getting what I wanted. 

:D :D :D ~ please wait for JOOEE <3