Mistake

A Bitter Day

*RingRing*

All the b2st member tensed up, they didn't know what excuse to give to Junhyung to stop calling Haerin, they couldn't tell him the truth also.

'HUH? Why is Haerin not picking up?..Come on damn it..pick up..' Junhyung cursed under his breath.

While Junhyung was calling, Haerin on the other hand didn't had the courage to pick up his call. She was scared, scared that she might break down even more if she heard his voice.

'...Please..please stop calling..please..' Haerin mumbled as she covered her ears, trying her best to deafen the sound of her phone ringing.

' Junhyung ah..stop it..she might be busy..' Doo joon said as he knew that Haerin won't pick up.

'Aish! This stupid girl..i'll just leave her a message..by the way guys, i gotta go meet Hara..So see ya all later at the studio..' With that said he left with a smile plastered on his face.

When Junhyung was out of their sight the boys eyed towards Yoseob.

'..W..What? Why are you staring at me?' Yoseob stuttered.

'Yoseob ah, what happened yesterday when you went to Haerin's house?' Kikwang asked as he sat beside Yoseob.

'Hyung..tell us..did she cry?' Dong Woon asked out of curiosity but ended up being knocked on the head by Hyunseung.

'YAH!! Of course she cried..how would you feel if the girl you loved for 1 year suddenly dates another man?' Hyunseung flared up as he felt what Dong Woon had said was just plain ridiculize.

'sigh~ She..she broke down completely..it was really painful to watch her..' Yoseob sighed as he told them what had happened yesterday.

Everybody just signed, they didn't know what to do. They were helpless.

*At Haerin's House*

'ah? A new message..'

(YAH! Kim Hearin, why are you not picking up your phone? If i ever meet you, your so dead..Put that aside, Mr Hong wants to meet you at 4pm today..He said he has something important to tell you..and i want to meet you too..it's been 1 month since i last saw you..T-T..and i want you to meet someone special to me..see you soon :D )

'Someone special? sigh~ it must be Hara.. will i be able to do it?' thoughts ran through her head as she stayed layed on her bed.

'sigh~ i should get going if i don't wanna be late for the meeting with Mr Hong..' Haerin said as she made her way to CUBE ent.

*At the CUBE Ent*

'Excuse me Mr Hong? You wanted to see me??' Haerin said as she entered Mr Hong's office.

'Ah. Haerin ah.. good thing you came, i want you to do something for me..' Mr Hong asked.

'Uh..Yes?' Haerin asked confused.

'You know Hyun ah right? we are in the midst of preparing her for her solo ablum and since your still new in writing songs i want you to write a song for her..' Mr Hong asked.

'HUH? Me? are you sure about that?' Haerin questioned.

'Yes i am..since your new it could be an experience for you..so it's a deal?..i want the song after 3 weeks..' Mr Hong said.

'uhu..Deh..' Haerin bowed and left the office.

As she was about to go out of CUBE ent, she heard someone call her name. She felt her body tense up when she heard the voice calling her. She knew who it belonged to, those deep but yet sweet sounding voice which she fell for. She didn't want to turn around, she didn't want to see his face. She was scared..

'Haerin ah.. how have you been doing? i missed you so much..i tried calling you just now but you never picked up..' Junhyung said as he hugged her, glad about meeting his bestfriend after such a long time.

Haerin just froze up, not able to move at all.

'Haerin?' Junhyung said as he waved his hands infront of her face.

'u..uh..sorry, i was busy..' that's all she could say.

'Ohh..it' okay, are you busy right now? if not lets go into the studio so that we can talk and i can record song also..' Junhyung said as he held her hand and lead her to the recording studio.

When they entered the studio, all the b2st member looked up, shocked.

'come sit here.. did you saw my message about meeting someone? when are you free? i want you to meet her and tell me if you like her or not..'  Junhyung asked.

Doo Joon who was drinking water coughed when he heard what Junhyung said. Everyone stared at Junhyung and Haerin.

'Aish! How dumb can Junhyung be? How can he ask someone who loves him to meet up with his girlfriend?..but..but it's not his fault also, since he doesn't know that Haerin loves him..sigh~' Yoseob thought.  

'.uh..Haha- o..of course i'll like her..since your the one who chose her..' she answered with an awkward smile.

'Ohh~ that's why i like you.. your really a good person..' Junhyung hugged her as if he was satisfied with her answer.

'..Ya..what are..friends for..' Haerin said as she tried to cover up her tears with a smile on her face.

'Junhyung ah, it's your turn to record..' the staff member called.

'Deh..Haerin ah, i'll be right back..wait here..' with that said he went to record.

When Junhyung left to record, an awkward slience filled up the room. She remained still with her head hanging low. Tears were threatening  to fall, she didn't want them to see her that way, hurt and broken. When she couldn't take it anymore she excused herself and went away. Nobody stopped her, because they knew she wanted to be left alone.

'Doo Joon ah..your next..uh? where did Haerin go?' Junhyung asked when he was done with his part of recording.

'uh..uh..she went home, she said she wasn't feeling well..' Yoseob lied.