Letting him go and maybe the pain will stop.

A Bitter Day

1am in the morning, b2st had just finished their schedule. They were tired and sleepy, expect for Yoseob. He was worried for Haerin, he wanted to know if she was doing okay so he decided to call her.

*RingRing*

'Hello, Haerin ah..where are you?'

'..uh..uh..i'm..i'm..at home..why?' 

'At home? if you are at home than why is it so noisy? where are you?'

'sigh~ i'm at..taboo bar..'

'YAH! What the hell are you doing at a bar? You stay right there, i'll be their in 10 minutes..'

By the time Yoseob got to the bar, Haerin was already half passed out. He asked Haerin to go home but she just refused and continued to drink. So he had no choice but to sit beside her and accompany her as she drank her sore and pain away.

'..Oppa.. you must be wondering why i'm drinking, right?' Haerin smirked but in a sad way.

'...'

'..Oppa ..my daddy..he said.. he said that drinking was his way of forgetting the pain when mommy left him..he said he would be able to forget her, even for a moment ..he said the pain would disappear..' Haerin said as she refilled her cup again.

'...'

'..But..why..why is it not working for me?..Why is the pain still there?' Haerin said as he layed her head on the counter.

'..Maybe..maybe your just not ready to let go..let him go and maybe the pain would go away too..' Yoseob said as he patted head.

When Haerin heard what Yoseob said she cried even more, what he said was true. She wasn't ready to let go. How could she, when she loved him so much. It was already 2am, Haerin had passed out already so Yoseob decided to take her home.

'Sleep well..' Yoseob said as he tucked her into her bed.

'..ermm..Oppa, i guess your right..i'll let him go..i'll do it..i promise..' she said as tears rolled down her face.

'..erm..you can do it..i know you can..' Yoseob said as he wiped her tears away.

*The Next Morning*

'SH*T!! Major headache.. i shouldn't have drank so much..why the hell is my phone ringing so early in the morning? where the hell is it?' She cursed as she searched for her phone.

' 3 new messages?..'

(From Yoseob : Haerin ah..Good morning..you must be having a major headache right now right? i told you not to drink so much, you just wouldn't listen..anyways i've made so honey drink for you it's in the fridge so make sure you have it..and don't forget the promise you made to me yesterday..hwating..>.<)

'The promise..' she thought.

(From Junhyung : Haerin ah..are you free today?)

(From Junhyung : Haerin ah..today she is free so let's up at our favourite cafe..see you at 3pm..ppyong)

'..sigh~ the day has come..i'll let him go..i have to..'

*At the cafe*

The cafe was quite deserted as it was located where not many people would come by. It was their special place, their own hideout it was special to her but not anymore. She felt weird standing outside the cafe. She used to love going into the cafe cause she knew he would be waiting for her inside. But this time it wasn't only him, there was her also. She took a long breath and walked into the cafe. She looked around and saw him waving to her. She could see her back, it was true even from behind she looked beautiful.

'Haerin ah, glad you came..Hara yah..this is Kim Haerin my best buddy..and Haerin this is my beautiful girlfriend Hara..' when he said that he looked so happy and that pained her.

'..Deh..annyeonghaseyo..nice to meet you i'm Kim Haerin..' she bowed.

'..ah..annyeonghaseyo..i'm Goo Hara..it's really nice to mee you Haerin shii..' she also bowed.

'Deh..you don't have to be formal with me since i'm 1 year younger than you..' Haerin said.

'Huh? really..than you can call me unnie..' Hara suggested as she smiled.

They were chatting away when Junhyung's phone rang.

'Sorry, i'll have to take this call..you guys can continue chatting..i'll be right back..' He said as he kissed Hara's head and walked out of the cafe.

When he left, Haerin felt really awkward. Her hands started to sweat and she kept looking downwards.

'Haerin ah, Junhyung talked alot about you..he said you have been friends for 1 year..' Hara started the conversation.

'..Deh? oh..he did..?' again an awkward silence .

Just than she remembered what she had promised Yoseob. She had to do it, if she didn't she might regret it later onwards.

'..errmm..unnie..do..do you really love him?' Haerin asked but not daring to look at Hara.

'..huh?..' Hara was shocked for the sudden forwardness.

'..i'm sorry, i just wanted to know..if you don't want to say it out..i'm okay with it..' Haerin explained.

As she waited for her reply, Junhyungs thoughts flashed through her head.

'..i do.. i love him alot..' Hara replied with a smile on her face.

Haerin smiled and looked up, that's what she wanted to hear from her. She wanted to know if she really loved him. She needed to know for her to let go of him. Even though she wanted to know it still killed her inside.

'..unnie..well, i've got to go i got something to attend to..' She stood up and bowed.

'eh!! you sure, why don't you stay a little bit longer.. just until oppa comes back..' She asked.

'..i'm sorry..it's really an  important meeting..tell oppa that i left..and unnie, thank you..' with that said she left.

'sorry, it took me long..where is Haerin??' Junhyung asked.

'Oh..she left saying she got something important to attend to..' Hara replied.

Haerin kept on walking, she didn't know where she was going but she just kept on walking. Memories of Junhyung kept replaying in her head, all the happy times, the sad times.

 

 

 

( People i'm in no way telling people to drink alcohol..Don't drink if you're underaged :D )