One sided love never works out, it'll only cause you nothing but pain.

A Bitter Day

*RingRing*

'Hello- Haerin?'

'...'

'Haerin? it's yoseob.. how are you feeling?'

'...'

'Haerin ah, please don't be like this..say something..anything..please?'

'...'

'Haerin?'

'..Oppa..Junhyung oppa..dating..'

'..Sigh~ wait there, i'll be over in 5 minutes..'

*Hangs up*

'..so..this is how it feels to have your heart broken?' Haerin said as she saw the news about B2ST's Yong Junhyung and KARA's Goo Hara dating for the past 1 month.

______________________________________________________________________________________

'Haerin..Haerin ah, stop..stop looking at it..' Yoseob said as he ran into her room and snatched the laptop away from her.

'..O..oppa..he is dating..did you know about this?' Haerin said as her tears started to drench her face.

'..sorry..i'm sorry..i couldn't bear to tell you the truth..i'm..sorry..' He couldn't do say anything or do anything as guilt started to struck his conscious.

He knew he should have told her 1 month ago when Junhyung had announced to him and the rest of the b2st member that he was dating Hara. He knew he should have, but he was scared how Haerin would have reacted to it. He knew how much Haerin loved Junhyung for the last 1 year. He knew all along but he just couldn't bear to see Haerin in pain if she ever found out, so he kept it a secret all along.

But who knew, that the company had announced about Junhyung and Hara dating. He too was in shock.

'..Haerin ah..i'm sorry..i'm sorry that i didn't tell you when i knew i should have..i'm sorry..' Yoseob said as he hugged her.

'..Oppa..why..why am i not the one? why..? i met him first..i talked to him first..i befriended him first..i held his hands first..i..i..i loved him first..' tears won't stop falling from her eyes. She was in pain, like her heart could stop beating any moment. 

'..i'm sorry..' Yoseob had no answer to her questions, why she was not the one?  so all he could do was lend her a shoulder to cry on..cry until her pain would subside.

It was 2.30am, Haerin cried for 2 straight hours, until she had no more tears left to cry out, until all her strenght got used up, until she fell asleep on Yoseob's shoulder. Yoseob saw that she had fallen asleep and lifted her up in a bridal style and layed her on the bed.

'Haerin ah..don't be hurt anymore..please..' Yoseob whispered as he caressed her flawless face and went back to his dorm.

*At The Dorm*

'Yah! Yoseob..where the hell did you go without telling anyone? huh?' Junhyung shouted as he stopped playing his game and looked up to see a worn out Yoseob.

'..Hyung..not now, i'm tired..' Yoseob said as he moved towards his room.

'Aishh! what's wrong with him??' Junhyung mumbled as he continued to play his games.

'Hyung.. maybe he is just tired..lets just play..' Dong woon said as he glanced towards Junhyung and shaked his head as if he knew what was going on.

'Is he really that dense? or is he just plain stupid?..' Yoseob mumbled under his breath as he layed on his bed. Everytime he closed his eyes, he would be reminded of Haerin's crying face. It was a torture to see Haerin that hurt.

'Love..it's a really scary thing..' with that said Yoseob drifted off to his sleep.

*The Next Morning At Cube*

'Hmm..As you all should know by now about the news..about Junhyung and Hara dating..' Mr Hong announced as everybody stared at him with their eyes questioning him as to why he did such a thing.

'We had no choice but to announce it, they where caught by the paparazzis..Before they act out we had to..' He started to explain as to why he had to announce it. The meeting went on for 1 hour and they came up with the conclusion that they would let Junhyung and Hara date but no hanky panky business was allowed. After the meeting Mr Hong went to the studio to look for Junhyung.

'Junhyung ah..i'll let you date Hara..but no hanky panky business is allowed..Got it?' Mr Hong warned him.

'Deh!! Yes sir..i understand..Thank you so much..' Junyung was delighted he was smiling like a child who just got an ice cream as a treat. The rest of the member were happy for him, but they knew someone special to them was hurt and they weren't that happy either.

'Ah! Doo Joon ah..where is Haerin? i didn't see her in the meeting today and she is not with you guys also? where did she go??' Mr Hong asked.

Everyone kept quite. They didn't know what to say to him.

'HUH? She did not attend the meeting? Where did that stupid girl go? Maybe i should call her..' Junhyung said as he took out his phone.

'Ah! Junhyung ah..wait, i..i'll call her..no worries..' Yoseob protested as he stopped Junhyung from dialing her number.

'Whoever wants to call her, call her..but i want to see her by 4 pm..i've something important to tell her..' With that said Mr Hong went off.

'Deh..' everyone said in one union.

'Yah! Yoseob..stop butting in..she is MY bestfriend so I'LL call her..You just go sit over there like a good boy..' Junhyung poked Yoseob's head out of his way as he dialed her number.

*RingRing*