Chapter 2: First Day In Hell

The Devil Himself

 

Seo Hyun's POV


My parents just left for Tokyo for a business trip...and now I get to stay with my best friend Im Yoona. I know I shouldn't feel bad, but it's just that now I have to be transferred to a new school since Yoona lives all the way in the south and miles and miles away from my other school, but I guess it's ok since it's just for a few months.

"Seo Hyun you ok?" Yoona asked me as she patted me on the head. "Do you need anything? Food? Water?"

"Yoona, how's your school like?" I asked bluntly staring at the ground.

Yoona plopped down on the coach right beside me. "It's okay. Why are you scared?" She said as she put her right hand on top of my left to comfort me.

I mean I kinda am scared...I'm not very good with meeting new people. I guess that's why everyone calls me the shy girl at my old school. Actually I really only had a few friends in my old school.

"Yah, don't be scared ok? I'll be there!! I'll introduce you to people." Yoona said in another attempt to cheer me up. "Okay?"

"Ok!" I said looking up from the floor to Yoona with a smile.

After a while Yoona showed me to the guest and helped unload my clothes neatly into the closet. 

"So have you gotten over your little incident with my honey?" Yoona questioned, with her eyebrows raised up and a big smile painted on her face.

"Yah....I was trying to forget about that incident." I answered shyly. "It's been a week already since that happened..."

"I know, I know, but it was still pretty funny seeing him throw you out like that. Yoona smirked.

"Hmph...” I scoffed. 

"So anyways where's your brother Changminnie?" 

"Oh he's staying with Junsu Oppa." I said putting the last of my stuff on away.

"Is he going to go to our school?" She said desperately. 

"Yeah..." I said trying to ignore her dramatic moment. Yoona and me have known each other ever since we were young and she was there for me when my mom got married to Mr. Shim, who is now is part of my family together with his son Changmin.

"CREAK" I heard the door open up to reveal Yoona's mom. "Yoona, Seo Hyun, you too should go to bed. It's already 10:00. You don't wanna sleep late or you'll get sleepy in school!" Yoona's mom said as she steps inside the room holding two cups of warm hot chocolate milk.

"Here you go Seo Hyun, this will help you sleep better." She said handing me one of the cups. 

"Thanks Mrs. Im." I thanked.

"Oh, what a cute little girl" Mrs.Im said patting on the head. "Yoona, you should learn how to be more respectful like Seo Hyun!!" 
 
"Umhm..." Yoona replied while her face was still stuck to the cup as she gulped down the hot liquid. 

"Look at this rude girl." Yoona's mother scoffed as she walked out the door.

"I guess I'll be going back to my room and sleep. GOOD NIGHT HYUNNIE!!!" Yoona said as she skipped out the door. I guess I'll be going to sleep too. Hmm…maybe I could live out these few months as someone different and someone more known. Oh well I gotta sleep anyways and await for the night to end.
A new life and new friends...hmm!

* First Day of School *

"RING" "RING"

"Ahhhh!!!" I screamed as I fell off the bed. I ran around looking for what was making that annoying ringing sound.

"GOOD MORNING!!!" Yoona screamed holding up her alarm clock. "IT'S 6:30 AM! TIME TO GET DRESSED!"

This girl! I swear, she's trying kill me!!!

"OK! OK! JUST TURN THE CLOCK OFF ALREADY!" I yelled throwing a pillow at her face.

"Ow!" She squeaked as she fell to the ground. "MEANIE!" 

* Arriving to Hell *

We finally arrived to school. Daeyeon High School! 

I do a few last adjustments to my uniform to make sure it was perfect.

"I'm gonna meet you later after school ok? I gotta get to class!" Yoona said letting go of my hand.

"Uh...yeah ok!" I told her as I looked around for the Principals office. 

As I walked around I heard a crowd of crazy girls running toward me. What the hell!? I thought. I mean, why the hell are the running around in school for? Their actually getting really close...Oh crap I'm gonna get trampled by these crazy girls!!!! What to do?

"Yah!" I heard someone say. Then I felt someone grabbing my arm away from the crowd and into the bathroom. When I looked up I saw 4 figures standing above me.

"You ok?" One of them asked me. 

"Are you stupid? Why didn't you move?" Another asked.

"She's so cute! Do you have a boyfriend?" The third one asked.

"HUH!?" I uttered in confusion. Man my first day and I'm already getting into trouble.

"Hey! Are ok?" One of them asked as he lent me his hand.

"Yeah!" I replied taking his hand. When I looked up I saw...."FT ISLAND!!!"

"Yeah that's us..." The guy helping up said bluntly.

I looked around and saw two urinals and one guy standing in front of one of them. OMG!! I'm in the men's bathroom. 

 
"Hey can I have my hand back?" They guy asked trying to escape my grasp.

"Oh sorry..!" I said shyly.

"Awwe... you’re so cute!!! My name is Lee Hongki and this gentlemen right here is Choi Junghun!" Hongki said pointing to the guy who helped me out. As I looked up to him I saw he was the Jaejin impostor. 

"Oh hello!" I said and I tried hiding my face with my hair.

"Hey how old are you!" Another one said as he bent down to look at my face through my hair. 

"Um...16" i said quietly trying to avoid any eye contact with the boy.

"Aw...you’re a year older than me?! No fair..!" The boy said as he slumped to the ground putting on a puppy face.

"So your 16 huh?" Said the muscular looking one. As he stepped closer to me he started looking more like a giant then a high school student.

"Yes!" I squeaked as i moved back a bit.

"CLUNK" 

I turned around to see the young man I just bumped into.

"Yah!! Can you see I'm taking a Richard Simmons here?" He yelled trying to cover himself up.

"Oh sorry!" I yelled whining my eyes.

"YAH! TURN AROUND! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN IN HERE?" He yelled. "ZIP"

He ran to the sink to wash his hands trying to ignore me and the reason for me being on the wrong bathroom.

"Sorry..." I said bowing to him. My first day and I just made a new enemy. 

"Won Bin Hyung! Get her out of here!" He exclaimed, directing the giant to throw me out.

"Sorry...I didn't mean to..." I apologized once again. 

"Yeah come on hyung, noona was just scared of Wo Bin!!!" The boy on the ground said turning his face to the back of the temperamental boy.

"Min Hwan...shush. Won Bin Hyung please get her out of here!" He directed the giant again.

"Look...” I said again trying to cool him off. "I really didn't mean to hurt you. I hope you can forgive me."

"OK! OK! Just..." I turned and stopped as he turned around and saw my face.

"YOU!!!" We both yelled out. OMG....It's Lee Jaejin!

"No way am I forgiving you now!" He yelled out pointing his finger out at me.

"Well then you can forget that I ever said sorry to you!" I screamed back at him.

"Oh shut up MS.TOUCHY!!!" He yelled back at me trying to get closer to me.

"LIKE THIS?" I yelled as I pushed him all the way back to the ground.

"Whoa!!! Noona you’re so strong!" Min Hwan screamed in excitement.

"Hey Cute and tough!!!!!" Hongki yelled out. 

I looked back the four of them. Honki and Min Hwan were the only excited ones while as Won Bin just stood there watching me and Jaejin fight.

"You …ugh!" I heard Jaejin choke. 

"Stop it!" As I looked up from Jaejin's blue face I saw Jonghun's face looking down at me.

"Sorry about that. I hope you can forgive him...." He said smiling at me. He seemed to be the only to care for me enough to try stopping Jaejin.

"Umhm..." I murmured. 

"Hyung..." Jaejin gasped. Jonghun looked down at Jaejin and slowly let him go, causing Jaejin to fall on his knees.

"I'll take you to the Principals office." Jonghun said with another one of his killer smiles.

"But I wanna take Noona!" Minhwan exclaimed in a baby face voice.

"No way, you’re too young for her! She needs an older man in her life!" Hongki said looking at me and raising his eyebrows up and down.

"Yah! Both of you knock it off! We gotta get to class!" Won Bin said directing the two outside the bathroom.

"Wait Hyung!" Min Hwan grabbed Won Bin's arm. "What if those girls are still out there?"

"Nope, they’re gone." Jonghun confirmed looking both ways of the hallway. "Yah. Let's go look for the Principals office!" 

"Okay!" I said behind him.

Jaejin's POV

That stupid girl! Man I hate her! How dare she touch my face! I what does she think I look like a girl!?

"Hyung, shouldn't we tell her about Jonghun's reputation?" Min Hwan asked me. I mean as if I care if Jonghun tries playing her…man like I care for her! She could die in hell for all I care!

"No! Let her get hurt!" I yelled.

"Awe, but I don't wanna see her cry." Hongki said concerningly. 

"It's your choice if you wanna tell her, but if you do were not talking!" Serves him right! If he wants to go behind mine and Jonghun's back then go, but I'm never going to speak to him if he does!

Seo Hyun's POV

Wow, Jonghun is really cute...he's so pretty....

"Yah!"

"Huh?" I said stupidly. Why does he have to keep on smiling....? He's making me melt.

"I said what's your name?" He explained.

"Oh it's Seo Hyun!" I excitedly said.

"Whoa, that's so cute!"

"Huh...?" I said in a confused way. I mean how can a name be cute…or was he saying I was cute...?

"Here we are!" He said we another warm smile.

"Oh Thanks..." I said in a gloomy way...I wish the principal’s office was further away.

"Bye!" Jonghun waved. Then all of a sudden he just hugged me! 

"You’re supposed to hug me back." He whispered in my ear.

"Oh..." I raised my arms up and hugged him back as well.

"Hey that's no fair!" I heard voice yell behind me.

"YEAH! No Fair" Said another.

Jonghun and I broke our hug immediately. When I turned around I saw four boys. One is looking at me in a disgusted matter; two was on the ground kneeling in shame and the other was in anger.

"Jonghun hyung that's no fair!!!" The two kneeling boys yelled.

"Hyung that's awfully fast!" Won Bin said shaking his index finger at Jonghun.

"Well she's was so cute that I had to give her a hug!" Jonghun shrugged. 

"CREAK"

"What are you six doing out here shouldn't you be in class by now?" A woman said in a high pitched a low pitched voice.

"Oh, my FT Island." She happily said making her voice go higher. "What brings you here?"

"Oh Hello Ms. Park!" Everyone greeted, but me and Jaejin.

"Uh...Hello who are you?" She said going back to her low pitched voice. "Oh, the new student!!! Shim Changmin's step sister right?"

"Uh...yes ma'am." I answered politely.

"Haha….Oh what an adorable little girl?" The principal laughed. "Oh Come in, come in!" she said showing me the way inside.

"Now you boys go to class no okay?" Ms. Park cheerfully said.

"Bye Ms. Park!" The boys except Jaejin yelled.

"Bye Seo Hyun." Jonghun waved goodbye to me.

_____________________________________________________________

sry if there is grammatic errors, u do see some, just tell me and ill try to fix it