Chapter 3: The Devil's Territory

The Devil Himself


* Introduction *

Jaejin's POV


Man I'm late...it's all thanks to that stupid girl!

"KACHAK*

"Good Morning to Mr. Lee! Nice of you to join us!" Mrs. Tak sarcastically said as I walk through the doors. "Don't think that just because your famous now you can come to my class late."

Stupid wench...she doesn't even know anything! Why the hell did she become a teacher...she's so dumb!!!

"We've got a new student today class! Will you please come in?" Ms. Tak turned herself to the door.

"Um...hello!" 

No...NO! NO WAY! It's that idiot!!! WTH!


Seo Hyun's POV

"My name is Seo Hyun. I came from Hyupsung High School." I said nervously.

"Ok! Thank you Seo Hyun, I'm Mrs. Tak your homeroom teacher. I hope you'll feel welcome to our school!" Mrs. Tak said with a smile. It was kinda odd that she was a teacher since she was kinda short and looked like a 17 year-old. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail which reached all the way down to her waist...she wasn't that pretty, just about average, bit she dressed like a model would...in a some what formal outfit.

"Seo Hyun dear, you can sit right there next to Tae Yeon." Mrs. Tak instructed."I hope you guys will be able to make Seo Hyun's first day here very welcoming."

I looked around to see who Tae Yeon was, I searched all the rows of students, but I couldn't find who Tae Yeon was.

"Tae Yeon is right here..." a girl directed me to the seat behind her, which sat a brown haired girl with her head down on her desk.

"Oh thanks!" I replied back to th girl. Then I turned to the girl sitting beside me. When I looked closer I saw her drooling her drooling on the desk and smiling like an idiot. Jeez, out of all the people here why did I have to sit next to the slob.

"TCK"

"Ow!" I think someone just throw something at me...

When I felt the back of my head I found a wet paper ball in my hair.

"TCK"

"Ow!" I murmured, trying not to disturb the class and the young girl drooling on her desk.

"TCK"

WTH! I thought. Who's spiting paper balls in my hair? Once I turned around I saw...the devil, sitting there with his lips curled up into a big smile.

"Hello!" He waved at me, twirling around a white straw.

"Stupid kid! Trying to annoy me...!" I said under my breath.

I reached into my bag to see if I had brought some yogurt with me, but trust me I wasn't thinking of drinking it...I was thinking of revenge.

All of a sudden I felt a little cold carton, and with it came a straw. "Hehehee!" I laughed evilly. "Sweet revenge."

I grabbed a piece of paper from my notebook and tore it up. The I rolled it up into a small ball, put the ball in my mouth and...

"TCK"

"Ow!" Jaejin yelped.

Haha, victory!!!

"Yes, Jaejin! Did you need to tell us something?" The teacher snapped.

"Yeah...I do!" Jaejin smiled, giving me a dirty look.

"Then tell us...come on speak up!" 

"Oh...no!" I whispered to myself.

"Seo Hyun spit a spit ball at me!" Said in a cheerful high pitched sound.

The teacher then removed her deadly glare off Jaejin and on to me.

"Seo Hyun is this true?!" She said in surprise.

"Yes...Ma'am." I confirmed, with my head down.

"Why...I mean your a new student..so you should have a reason..right?" I was amazed she wasn't screaming at me. Mrs. Tak actually sounded more concerned.

"Um..." I looked up at the teacher and then to Jaejin. 

"IT WAS BECAUSE JAEJIN SPIT THE PAPER BALLS AT ME FIRST!" I said really quickly and not to mention loudly.

"Hm...Jaejin is that true?" Mrs. Tak questioned him. 

"I don't know?" Jaejin said back to the teacher.

"Well then, the both of you have earned yourself class clean up at the end of the day. The class may leave early at the end of today." The teacher ordered.



* Lunch Time *

I ran to my locker as quick as I could to avoid any further contact with that jerk.

Once I got to my locker, I saw a group of girls standing there waiting for me. Once they saw me they all started to smile.

"Hello!" Said a brown headed girl. "I'm Jessica!"

"Oh hello." I acknowledged her back.

Wow. I thought. The girl was really pretty. She had really long hair which she curled. It reached up to the middle of her back.

"Hi...I'm Tiffany!" The other girl said with a small smile.

Jessica reached out for my arm. "Hey can you come with us? We'd like to get to know you a bit more." She said smiling at me.

"Uh...Y-yeah sure." I stuttered. I followed them to the girls' bathroom...that was when it happened.

"Um..why are we here?" I asked innocently.

"Well...I just wanted to ask you something." She said. I suddenly got this gut feeling that something bad was gonna happen.

"Uh..sure." I said with my eyes to the floor.

"Why were you bothering Jaejin?" She yelled. Jessica then started coming in closer and closer.

"Well..um..h-he was bothering me first." Damn I'm, stupid.

"Well then...girls! Let's do this!" Jessica snapped her fingers. Then all of a sudden tiffany appeared out of no where with a pale full of water. Now I think I know why Mrs. Tak sounded concerned when asking me about what happened in class. 

"Do it! Do it!" The girls started chanting.

"SPLASH"

"Ha! That's what you get for bothering my boyfriend!" Jessica laughed.

"THONK"

"Oh darn I missed her head by an inch!" Tiffany mumbled.

Hmm.....So far my first day of school.....was HELL!


Jaejin's POV

"Jaejin!"

I turned around to see Jessica skipping out of the girls' bathroom.

"Did you do it?" I asked her.

A smile suddenly appeared on her face. "Of course I did."

"What did she do?" I asked her again.

"I think she's crying right now"

"What a loser!" I replied back.

Jessica held on to my hand. What a stupid girl Jessica is...she doesn't even know when she's being used.



Seo Hyun's POV

I stood there at the entrance of the bathroom listening to Jessica's and Jaejin's conversation.

I mean I thought he was rude, but now...

"Yah!" I heard a small voice say.

Once I looked up I saw Min Hwan and Won Bin running to me.

"Noona!!! What happened to you? Why are you so wet? You want my handkerchief?" Min Hwan said amazingly quick.

"Jessica and her little minions that's what happened!" I quietly said.

"Nice job! Your now the next target!" Won Bin replied patting my head with Min Hwan's handkerchief.

"OH NO!" 

Oh darn...here comes the other two.

"What happened are you ok? Do you need a hug? Or better yet want a kiss?" A erted Hongki yelled with his arms wide open.

"No...." I replied, dragging my words out.

All of a sudden I felt someone putting something warm on me.

"Here use this for the time being..." I looked up and saw Jonghun's smiling face.

"O-ok." I replied shyly.

"Here, come eat with us!" Jonghun said in a comforting voice.

"Um...yeah sure!" I said quietly.

"Noona! It's ok! Your welcomed to sit with us when ever you want!" Min Hwan said as grabbed on to my arm, like a child would hold onto it's mother.

"Min Hwan, that's no fair to Seo Hyun. Let Hyung show you the correct way!" Hongki said trying to pry off a young puppy faced Min Hwan from my arm.

"Help me noona! The evil hyung is trying to kill me!" Min Hwan yelped as he held on tighter and tighter to my wrist while Hongki was pulling on his waist to get off me.

"Hongki oppa, ny doing that your also hurting me..." I said in an attempt to save Min Hwan's neck.

Jonghun opened the door to a stairway leading to the top of the roof.

"Are we going up there?" I asked...still concerned about the whole Jessica incident.....

"Don't worry...we won't do anything to you!" Won Bin said in a calming way.

"Oh and the other pretty noonas are here too!!!" Min Hwan cheerfully yelled, finally letting go of my arm and skipping away.

"Seo Hyun!" Yoona exclaimed.

"Oh Yoona!" I ran to hug her. I was so happy he was there, especially with the huge event that happened today.

"Why are you so...wet?" Yoona said looking disgusted.

"Oh well....um,"

"Noona, got beat up today! Min Hwan interrupted.

"WHAT!" Yoona screamed out."BY WHO...?!

"Jessica Jung!" A rather excited Honki screamed out.

"Oh...well then that's out of my hands.." Yoona said going back to stuffing food in .

"Out of my hands as well!" A girl popped out right beside Yoona.

"Hehe...I was hiding...I' Tae Yeaon!"

"Uh-huh.." I said surprised. I guess she must be so energized...after she took a whole nap the whole morning.

"RING!" "RING!"

"Ah the ball just rang.." Won Bin yelled out.

"Hey Seo Hyun let's walk to class together!" Tae Yeon yelled out grabbing my hand.

"Actually...I'll take her took class..." Jonghun said reaching out for my hand.

"Awe....fine!!!! You two love birds have fun..." Tae Yeon yelled then held on to Yoona's arm.

"Come on..." Jonghun said with another warm smile.

"Uh...ok" I squeaked.

As we walked down the stairs Jonghun held on to my hand and made sure no one was gonna touch me. Whilw holding on to his warm hand I felt safe...I felt really comfortable around him.

"Um...I can only walk you his far."Jonghun said turning to me.

"Ok..." I said letting go of his hand. Wow I never felt so happy with a guy before. Jonghun...is so kind a sweet, so nice to me and he protects me.

"Wait!" Jonghun yelled and grabbed on to my arm again.

Jonghun pulled me closer and closer to him..then!

"OMG!" 

"What...?" Jonghun asked. Yeah right like he didn't know...

"That was my.....my first kiss!" I yelled at him.

"Well...then that was mine too!" He said happily.

"I gotta get to class....I'm sorry!" I said slipping out of his grip.

Wow today.......I got spit balls in my hair, stupid fan girls pour water all over me....and my first kiss, all this on the first day of school...!


Jonghun's POV

Wow Seo Hyun kisses so good....hehee! She was just so cute I had to kiss her!!! She looks so shy too, but why did she run away?
Man Seo Hyuns' easy...just a bit more of protecting her and flashing my smiles at her....then home base!!!! YAY!



Yoona's POV

I knew it... Jonghun maybe part of FT Island the most gorgeous band of the century, but he's going to far...If I don't tell Seo Hyun
she's going to get hurt by him...man what's wrong with that guy...why does he have to go after Seo Hyun.? I can't let her get hurt like 
the other girls...



* After School *

Where's that girl? She's supposed to be here by now!

"Yoona who are we waiting for?" Tae Yeon asked.

"Seo Hyun!" I answered back.

"Oh where is she?" Tae Yeon asked again.

"IF I KNEW I WOULD GO GET HER!" I yelled back at Tae Yeon. I covered my mouth with my hand. I didn't mean to yell at her..it's just I'm worried about Seo Hyun that's all..what if Jessica's crew comes back or worse Jonghun finds her.

"Yah!" I heard a voice from behind call out. "Why are you yelling at poor little Tae Yeon...?" 

I turned around to find Soo Young behind me eating a lollipop.

"Sorry.." I replied back shamefully." I just worried."

"Worried about what?" Soo Yong asked putting her arm around my shoulders.

"My friend, Seo Hyun...your brothers trying to woo her!" I said, slowly.

"Huh! Jonghun is't going out with her?" Tae Young asked blinky her eyes really fast.

"Uh...no!" I scoffed. Like hello she's only been here for one day!

"Then what's this?" Tae Yeon handed me a picture. 

I took it and examined the picture throughly.

"OMG!" I yelled. On the picture was Seo Hyun and Jonghun in a lip lock.

"Hey that's Jonghun and by seeing the look on your face the girl is your friend Seo Hyun." Soo Young exclaimed.

"Yah! Tae Yeon...your in the same class as Seo Hyun right?" I asked holding on to Tae Yeon's hand.

"Um...YES!" She said jumping with every word she spoke.

"Ok....do you know where she is?" I asked her again, but this time very slowly.

"Oh now I remember she's on cleaning duty!" She said.

What the heck? She was standing with me waiting for Seo Hyun when we could have just grabbed her out of the class room and left!

"Oh so...that's Seo Hyun!" Soo Young said. "Yeah um..we better get to that classroom quick...Jessica's crew.

"WHAT! WHY DIDN"T YOU SAY SOMETHING EARLIER?" I yelled.

"Oh...well I wasn't sure what she looked like, but I heard about her!" Soo young said putting her hand in a fist.

Why the heck do I have stupid friends?



Seo Hyun's POV

OMG! Their gonna kill me! I mean look at then they have meter sticks and frigg.in erasers!

"The next time you bother Jaejin.... we're gonna throw you in the garbage!" Jessica said waving the ruler she was holding around my face.

"YAH!"

Who is that? Is it the guys again? It kinda sounds like Min Hwan.

"Soo Young!" Jessica said surprised.

"GET OUT OFF HERE!" I saw girl come in through the door!

"YEAH, but....." Jessica said staring at the ground.

"FINE YOU DON"T WANNA LEAVE! THEN CLEAN THIS CLASS ROOM UP!" The girl yelled with her had raised up.

Everyone stepped back.

"YAH!" The girl yelled agained. "Where's Seo Hyun?"

"I'm right here" I said raising my had up.

"LET'S GO!" I was like every sentence the girl said she screamed.

"O-Ok!" I said back stand up clumsily.

I looked over at Tiffany who mouthed 'your dead' out to me. 

Man these girls are scary.



Soo Young's POV

Whoa! Seo Hyun is so pretty! No wounder Jonghun like her....!
She's exactly his type....long black hair, almond eyes, and full lips....SHE COULD BE A MODEL!

*jealous* *jealous*


Seo Hyun's POV

Wow...what a day!!!

"Next time be careful when you get into a lip lock with someone!" The Girl said to me pulling out a picture out of here bag.

Oh no....It was a picture of mine and Jonghun's kiss!

"Where....who?"

"I found it!" Tae Yeon said stupidly.

"Umm....ok?" I replied back.

"RING!""RING!"

"Oh sorry..." I apologized. I got out my cell phone and....

"Hello!? Seo Hyun?"

"Hi! Who this?" I replied back to the voice on the other line.

"It's Jonghun!"

"Oh hi! How'd you get my number?"

"Tae Yeon!"

"What...?" That's kinda odd since I hardly knew Tae Yeon...wait.

"Tae Yeon who gave yo my number?" I asked trying to be as nice as I could.

"Yoona!" She said pointing to Yoona's face.

"Oh...ok"

"Hello Jonghun?"

"Yeah!" He replied back.

"Um...why'd you call?"

"I just wanted....." He said slowly.

"to tell you..."

Tell me what?" I asked.

"I love you!" 

"HUH!" I yelled. After one day he loves me....but what how.....?