Chapter 1:The First Encounter with the Devil

The Devil Himself

Seo's POV

"Yah!" Yoona yelled at me...again for the fifth time to get out of the car.

"Okay, I'm coming." I told her once again.

"Yah! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" Yoona said, no wait sorry I meant screaming at me.

"Who wants to see stupid FT Island anyways?" I said under my breath.

"Come on.......I wanna see them now!" She said as she dragged me inside the building, but I was used to her doing this to me...I mean Yoona lives and breathes only for FT Island. Me on the other hand, well let's just say I never heard of them.

Once we got in I saw a really big line of girls, just girls, coming from the library of the building to all the way to the east exit of the building.

"Um...Yoona, How are we gonna get through all this?" I asked, trying to pry her hand of my wrist. "Yoona? Yoona?!"

When I looked up from wrist to Yoona, I could see her thinking of a way to get in faster, and usually her plans end up with me getting into trouble.

"Yoona, I don't like that look on your face right now!" I said trying to talk her out of whatever crazy plan she had in her head."Yoona!"

"Okay, I got an idea!" Here we go again. "We're gonna push through a this big group and get to meet FT Island!!!!"

OMG!!! We're gonna get caught! I know we are...I have this gut feeling we're gonna get caught!

"Come on Let's go!" Yoona screamed while taking a grip on my wrist once more. "Excuse me! Sorry! Please, excuse me!" Yoona said as she pushed through the crowd of crazy fans. "Excuse me! Pardon me! Sooahhhh.....!"

All of sudden I felt Yoona let go of my wrist and found her getting dragged away by one of the security guards. 

I didn't know what to do anymore...OMG! What do I do now...What if I get carried away as well by one of those big, scary security guards. 

"RING""RING"

Huh, Oh it's my cellphone....! "Hello, oh...YOONA?!" I screamed."What!"

"Get me a autograph from Lee Jaejin!!! He's the only autograph I don't have!" She said as if nothing, like getting dragged away by some body building, freakishly large man happened.

"Where are you?" I asked her. I mean I don't see her anywhere around the building. 

"Oh well they kinda kicked me out of the building...so I guess I'm outside right now!" she said, but I didn't think she was sure about herself.

"Umm...ok! Which exit are you at?" I asked her. I mean how the hell was I supposed to give her the autograph if can't find her?

"Yah!" I heard a voice say. When I looked up it was one of the ushers telling me to go get whatever i needed signed by one of the FT Island members. So I ran all the up to what I thought was Lee Jaejin.

"Hello." He said nicely with this really big beautiful smile on his face.

"Oh hi Jaejin, I would just like to get an autograph for my friend Yoona!" I replied back to him cheerfully. Then all of a sudden his smile disappeared and pointed me to the end of the table where the real Jaejin was. I felt kinda embarrassed, but thought 'Hey, if all the members are this nice then I've got nothing to worry about!' Oh was I wrong. The guy at the end was way different then the other members. Instead of wearing a big bright smile, he looked bored and uninterested in his fans. Every time that a fan asked for a picture with him, he would always reply with a 'Sorry, not in the mood!' or 'NEXT!'

"Are you coming or are you just gonna stand there." He said.

Ah so the jerk speaks! I thought to myself. 

"I'm not gonna wait here all day you know!" the jerk said once more. 

"Uh..Yeah, I'm coming!" I said forcing myself to smile.

"Um...your kinda slow in the head aren't you?" He asked coldy, with his finger pointing to his temple.

"Sorry!" I said ignoring his rude comment. "I would just like to get an autograph for my friend Yoona!" 

"Poster!" He yelled at one of the ushers. "Yoona, right?"

"Um...yeah!" I confimed. Then it happened, he looked right up to me and I noticed he looked exactly like my Oppa's, friend's girlfriend, Go Ara.

"Here you go one autograph for your friend!" he said handing me the poster he scribbled on.

"Wait one second!" I said trying to search my bag for some picture I had of Ara. "Here it is!"

"Here's what?" The jerk asked me rudely, but I ignored him since I was to into seeing how identical he look to Go Ara.

"OMG!" I yelled. "You guys both have the same nose, eyes, face shape and lips!!!!" I yelled out, poking him at whatever body part I yelled out.

"Yah!" He yelled back at me slapping my hand away from his face.

"Aigoo!!! What the hell!?" I yelled back at him. Then he stood up from the table, lifted me up from the floor and the next thing I knew was me flying through the air and falling hard on my as.s!

"Here' your stupid poster, your picture and your bag!" He yelled throwing all three things at me at the same time. "And I better not see your face her ever again!"

"Nice job! You got me my autograph." I heard someone say behind me.

"Yoona! I said turning around. 

"So what did you do to Richard Simmons my sweetie off!?" Yoona said with her hands together while rocking side to side.

"I just told him that he looked like Ummi." I said shyly. I mean I really didn't do anything wrong...right?

"Don't tell me you touched his face...YOU DID!" Yoona yelled.

"Yah! So what is he some kinda god that I can't touch!" I yelled back.

"Umm...DUH!" She replied. " Aigoo!"

Jeez, like I knew touching Lee Jaejin was a sin...but now I'm gonna regret this for the rest of my life.