I'll Be Okay

I'll be over you Soon

"I'm sorry"

 

 

The words that was like engraved on her brain. For the first time he apologized, and that will be his last. 

 

She doesn't have tears to cry anymore, she just can't. She doesn't want to be weak because of Woohyun who broke up with her. Hyejin won't let it affect her thoroughly. She still needs to focus on more important things like her studies. 

 

Hyejin wanted to fight for Woohyun. She would fight for Woohyun. But she just can't.

 

How can she possibly fight if she has nothing to fight for?

Tired, Hyejin get ready for bed unconsciously cried herself to sleep.

 

 

 

 

The following days, Woohyun was nowhere of sight. She haven't seen Woohyun eversince then.

 

Hyejin kept herself busy with schoolworks and participated on co-curricular activities. She focused more on her studies, sometimes she would hang out with Eunyoung and Jooyeon. Hyejin even read stories on wattpad about moving on. She read fanfics too.

 

For a whole month Hyejin just hangouts with Eunyoung then she would study, and go out and study and read and hangout and so on. She just enjoyed herself being single. Distracting herself from the rumored couple Woohyun and Soojung.

 

By the day of their celebration of Nutrition Month, students are allowed to go room to room. Woohyun and his friends visited Hyejin's classroom. Woohyun talks to Hyejin like nothing happened but Hyejin isn't going to fall for that easily.

 

She avoided Woohyun at all cause.

 

Minyoung introduced their new transferee classmate, Aron. Hyejin once admitted that she is interested with the new guy so they,Eunyoung, decided to introduce him to her. Sad to say it wasn't a succes the new guy likes Minyoung. 

 

 

 

 

Years have passed and Hyejin's routine is still the same. Study and fun. 

Even years of not seeing Woohyun still bothers her. She would look at their past pictures together. Though those pictures where taken by Eunyoung who insists. Hyejin looks at his twitter regularly but regrets it for seeing things about him and Soojung. They sure do look happy.

 

They look good together.

 

Oh come on, you've got to be kidding me ofcourse they don't!

 

There will be times where Hyejin would pass by the places where her and Woohyun used to hangout. She can't help but remember those moments. If only she could turn back time. She would hug him everytime she feels like it. She will directly tell him that she's jealous. Sing together with him, her and his voice have a great blending.

 

She remembered the time that they went on a school feild trip at the amusement park. Two of them are on cool off stage that time. She would go back to that time and have fun with him.

 

Flashback when they agreed to have a sleepover at Hyejeong's house. They were the only ones awake and their is only one bed for the both of them. But Woohyun knowing Hyejin is a conservative lady he decided to sleep at the living room. Hyejin would like to rewind there and insist Woohyun sleeping beside her. She trust Woohyun that much.

 

She heard news that Woohyun sneaks to Soojungs class to be with her, totally hiding their couple moments from her. She also heard that Woohyun gave her a stuffed toy. How sweet right? 

 

 

Another year passed. And Hyejin is getting better. It's there last year then hello college life. 

 

 

There she was alone by the river, beautiful cherry blossoms around her..

 

 

Hyejin threw the couple bracelet that Woohyun bought for them at the river. 

 

She decided not to throw the other bracelet that is made of dice. Its the bracelet that she always wanted on her birthday before and Woohyun didn't ate his lunch just to buy it for her.

 

Now, she still isn't fine. There is once Eunyoung and Heerin made her cry for her realize her mistakes on her relationship with Woohyun. Hyejin really cried because it made her more regretful.

 

What good friends right? Note the sarcasm.

 

 

 

          

 

Woohyun-ah~ Have you been well? How is your studies?..

Their are many things I wanted to tell you but I can't get the right timming. 

I guess I'll have to wait at our graduation ball.

 

If I ever get to talk to you  for the last time.

I'd like to say thank You.

 

Thank You for everything. 

 

I'm sorry.

 

Sorry, I wasn't a good girlfriend back then.

I am really stupid for hurting you over and over again.

If only I could make a time machine and be a worthy girlfriend.

I didn't even got to hug you.

You were always the one doing all the skinships, I never initiated them.

 

 

To tell you the truth I also really wanted to hug you and hold your hand.

I wanted to be expressive if my feelings but forgive me. I

'm just really a coward. 

 

How are you doing with Soojung?

Is she taking care of you well?

She better be.

 

Just kidding. 

 

Woohyun-ah~ Saranghae. ILoveYou. 

 

These are the words I never said to you.

I'm very sorry.

Now is the only chance I could tell you what I really feel.

 

Can't you comeback to me?

I know I'm being greedy and selfish but can't you grant me this last wish?

 

Even just for a day, be mine again.

Let me ba a better girlfriend just this once. Please? 

 

Woohyun ILoveYouSoMuch.

 

I thought I can move on.

I thought I could let you go..

 

But I cant. 

 

You've done so much for me. 

It's funny how I talk like this like I'm dying. 

 

 

Well, to tell you the truth.

 

I Am dying.

 

 

 

 

Dying to see you again.

 

Dying to wrap you in my arms even once.

 

I see how much you love Soojung.

 

I'm happy for you.

 

For the both of you.

 

I wish all the best.

 

 

Oh, by the way. I'll be leaving within 30minutes

 

I'll finish my studies abroad. I'll start a new life there.

I just need distance to help me let you go.

 

To forget you.

 

Because if I don't.. 

 

I don't think I can let you go.

 

Aa. Why do you have to propose so early we just graduated!

 

Even the graduation came first before the Graduation Ball, tsk.

 

Damn schedule of the venue.

 

 

See you Woohyun in the future where we're both happy and free.

 

I give you my blessings as your ex-girlfriend for your wedding.

 

For the last time...

 

ILoveYouSoMuchNamWoohyun.

 

 

Love,

Shin Hyejin

 

 

 



 

Did you like it? :D 

 

I just finished editing this! :)) 

 

I've changed some details and errors~

 

Thank You for encouraging me :) It's really giving me inspiration too~ :))

 

MY WOOHYUN FEELS ARE EXPLODING AGAIN :") 

 

★★★Author Chan-Signing out.☆☆☆