The Talk

I'll be over you Soon

She took a deep breath and sighed..

 

"Woohyun, I still love you." Hyejin's voice low and soft as if she was whispering. She brought herself together after thinking twice, no thrice on how to say it properly to him.

 

 

 

 

Her friend held her birthday party at her house tonight. 

 

They invited Woohyun as well for them to talk. Actually, Hyejin will always ask for a talk with Woohyun, when she wants to get back together again, and they will.

 

 

But this time will they really be together again?

 

 

"You do?" Woohyun asked. He brightened up by the fact that she still love him.

No matter what happen Woohyun will still fall for Hyejin, that's how much he loves her. 

But now Woohyun is having trouble with his feelings towards Hyejin. Yes, he is happy that Hyejin still loves her but it happens yearly. This happens for the 3rd time excluding this time. Hyejin even promised before that for the 3rd time that she will get back with Woohyun, she'll never let him go.

 

But why Hyejin gave up AGAIN? 

 

Woohyun's heart is divided. The other half is for Hyejin while the other is for Soojung which is getting over Hyejin's half. He doesn't want to hurt Hyejin. He saw how Hyejin is hurt the last time he did. But it's Hyejin who hurts him the most. She had once lied about her feelings to him. 

 

Unlike Soojung who accepts him despite Hyejin's friends glaring at her. 

 

It was Hyejin who told him that her friends are glaring at her intimidating Soojung.

Woohyun was beyond disappointed and told Hyejin to just leave her alone. 

Hyejin was really trying to be fine, it's her fault anyways, actually her friends.. but still. She was impressed by Woohyun's action that time. He never did that to her. HE NEVER DID. 

It's because it's always Hyejin who hurts others which is absolutely WRONG. Hyejin never intend to hurt others, she was framed. Even her friends turned their back on her that time. She has no one. NOT EVEN WOOHYUN.

Hyejin forget all that. She can't blame Woohyun for being like that, especially when it's his First love who was affected.

Hyejin's first love is Woohyun but Hyejin is not to Woohyun. But Woohyun loved Hyejin more than his first love, that's why it hurts him even more everytime Hyejin breaks up with him. He even thought he wasn't good enough for her. If he lacked showing Hyejin how much he loves her. 

Woohyun even chose her over how many girls that he likes after Hyejin left him but he always chose Hyejin. That's how much he loves Hyejin.. very much.. more than how much he loved his first love, more than how Hyejin loves him. 

Now that Hyejin is confessing to him, asking for his opinion..

 

what will he say?

 

Will he choose Hyejin again?

 

or This time He will choose Soojung who he knows that won't hurt him over and over again.

 

 

Letting out a heavy sigh .. Woohyun shared his thoughts.

 

" You know Hyejin, I do too." he said.

 

"I still love you..." 

 

She mentally sighed in relief. She played with her fingers waiting for him to continue.

 

"But I'm scared.."

 

Hyejin looked at Woohyun who is sitting beside her on the bench at the beautiful garden.

 

"I'm scared that I might fail again... That I might fail to receive your love once again." he said while looking at the stars..

 

It's just a perfect moment, the two of you alone with a beautiful garden.

 

But it's only missing one thing..

 

Their feelings that once match.

 

"S-s-soojung. Do you like her?" Hyejin asked stuttering feeling conscious. He smiled humbly.

"Actually I do.. alot." Woohyun answered while looking at Soojung from afar.

 

Hyejin was dumbdounded. Although she is already expecting it, she didn't expect it would hurt her like this. Like you've been betrayed. Like shot by a gun. She don't wanna know what are the meaning behind Woohyun's words.

Hyejin lowered her head.

"O-oh.." Was all she could say, feeling disappointed.

 

 

"I like her, but I love you." Woohyun smiled as he looked at her.

 

Hyejin was dumbfounded again. Woohyun and his greasiness really never fails to make her heart flutter.

 

Can't tolerate the awkwardnes between them. Hyejin stood up, about to leave, when Woohyun grabbed her wrist and pulled her beside him again.

 

"No. Stay here I want to be with you. I missed you." Woohyun smiled. His calm eyes looking at her before looking at the stars again.

 

Hyejin could feel the heat rising to her cheeks. She is just thankful that Woohyun is stargazing at the moment. 

 

 

 

"YAH! YOU TWO DONE YET!? THE PARTY IS OVER! ARE YOU PLANNING TO CAMP THERE!?" 

 

Jooyeon, the birthday celebrant interrupted their moment by her megaphone-like voice.

 

"Geez. U mad bro?"

The two chuckled as they stood up and left the garden to fetch their things and headed towards the van.

 

By the time the van stopped infront of Woohyun's house ,who was smiling to himself, anticipating how will Hyejin change for the sake of their relationship in the future. A little disappointed, he got down and knocked on Hyejin's window.

 

Surprised by someone who is Woohyun. She opened the window.

"Uhm, Bye" Woohyun waved while rubbing the back of his neck. Smiling sheepishly.

"Eo~ See you tomorrow." Hyejin smiled meekly at Woohyun.

Woohyun nodded. "Well, I'll call you when you get home ok?" He said while doing the call gesture. She nodded.

Hyejin closed the window as Woohyun entered his house.

 

 

 

 

On the way to her house. Hyejin is now smiling to herself. Imagining her and Woohyun happy and satisfied with their relationship. She is thinking of ways on how will she express her feelings towards Woohyun in the future.

 

 

She hope, this relationship won't end anymore.