Chapter Twenty

Entwined hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took Aeri one whole week to convince Luhan to let her date Jongin, and after all her whining and pleading, he finally gave in.

He gave Jongin a stern warning to treat her right, and of course, Jongin confidently replied that he would.

As Jongin and Aeri strolled down the streets of Seoul, Aeri caught sight of a photo booth, and tugged Jongin towards it.

"This looks fun! Couples always seem to do it!" Aeri exclaimed brightly.

Jongin raised an eyebrow, but nonetheless, complied to his girlfriend.

"Okay, get ready," Aeri warned him, they only have four chances for good photos.

The first shot, was Aeri smiling at the camera, and Jongin kissing the side of her cheek.

The second shot, was Aeri leaning against Jongin's shoulder, both smiling brightly at the camera.

The third shot, they pulled a silly face, Aeri showing the white part of her eyes, and Kai pulling a derpy expression.

The last shot, was them kissing fully on the lips, it was full of love and passion.

As they finished editing the photos, Aeri felt a sense of content. 

"Here," said Aeri, "you keep this photo in your wallet."

She gave him the one of him kissing her cheek.

"I want to keep the rest." she said.

Jongin smiled at her cuteness, Aeri had her days of being cute, and he adored it.

He placed the photo in his wallet, and they walked away, happiness filling their minds.
---------------
"Woohoo!" the guys sang with all their might as Aeri sat on the couch, watching her silly friends try and hit the high notes of the song.

Jongin was joining in too, although Baekhyun was no doubt the best singer of the bunch, Jongin wasn't that bad....he had a nice, soothing voice. 

Sehun, on the other hand, was sitting next to Aeri, chugging on some drinks.

"You don't like singing?" Aeri asked him.

Sehun shrugged, "I don't mind. I'll let these dorks go first."

Aeri laughed, Sehun was the clear-headed one of the bunch, no doubt.

"I dance, though," he suddenly said, looking into the distance.

"Really? Wow, just like Jongin!" Aeri replied.

"Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter