Bad Boys Fact #5: Bad Boys Don’t Open Up Easily

The Bad Boy's Secret

 Bad Boys Fact #5: Bad Boys Don’t Open Up Easily

 

 

“Hey…” Dara heard Soohyuk whisper as he kissed her cheeks. Her eyebrows arched upwards at his action. Soohyuk wasn’t a touchy person. He smiled sweetly as he sat beside her and said, “You look like you saw a ghost.”

 

“Are you okay?” Dara asked without thinking. She almost slapped herself for blurting it out. Shyly, she met with his eyes and saw amusement in it. She guessed that he didn’t get offended with her question. Without looking away, he asked, “What made you asked that?”

 

She sighed and tried to look away but he didn’t let her. He was cupping her cheeks with both of his hands that made her blushed. Warmth flooded her cheeks as he just continued to stare at her and she almost want to fall from her chair when he spoke in his husky voice, “Cat got your tongue, love?”

 

Dara blinked several times and remained silent. She doesn’t have any strength yet to respond to him. Why is he acting such a sweetheart now? Dara thought as she just stared at him.

 

Soohyuk let out a few chuckles and it sounded y in her ears. She can hear her heart beating wildly. Oh god! Why is my heart beating like this? To Hyuksoo, of all people! Dara thought as he continued to laugh. Then she heard him say, “I think I should be the one asking that question. Love, are you okay?”

 

“I, I—“ Dara tried her best to form coherent words. She closed her eyes tightly and barely whispered, “I’m okay. I think.”

 

Soohyuk laughed again and released her face. Then she felt a stinging pain on her forehead and she knew he flicked her forehead again.  It seems like he was in a playful mood. Dara pouted and mumbled, “Yah! That hurts.” She rubbed her forehead and she was sure that there will be a red mark in the middle of her forehead.

 

“It would hurt a lot more if you get closer to GD.” Soohyuk stated in his serious tone.

 

“GD?” Dara repeated. She shook her head and stared at Soohyuk. She frowned as she asked, “Who the heck is GD?”

 

Soohyuk looked at her as another head grew on top of her head. He was watching her expression as if she was playing a prank on him. Seriously, what is GD? Or is that a person? If she would base it on the way he asked me, it would mean that GD was a person? But what kind of person would they name their child as GD? She certainly wouldn’t.

 

He kept on looking at her and when it finally dawned on him that she doesn’t have an idea on what he was talking about, he burst out laughing. Would anyone be ruder than him? If only his so-called followers would see him now, they might know how he really his. Poor girls who believed that Soohyuk was a prince charming material.

 

“You’re not kidding me?” Soohyuk asked. She rolled her eyes and made him laugh again for the second time. Shaking his head, he exclaimed, “Oh man! You never disappoint me.”

 

“What’s so funny?” Dara asked with her hands on the sides of her waist. “It’s not like it’s a must to know what GD is or who GD is!”

 

“Yes, you’re right.” Soohyuk said with a smile on his face. “I guess I shouldn’t worry about you, love.

 

“When did I ever make you worry?” Dara asked and pointed her finger at him as if she was challenging him. Then Soohyuk laughed and flicked her forehead again before he answered sincerely, “All the time, love. You worry me all the time.”

 

Before I can even question him, he walked away and with his long strides, thanks to his long limbs, she doesn’t have any hope in catching up to him. So she watched him walk away.

 


 

Dara was on her way to the public library when she sees Jiyong playing with some kids in the vacant lot. Is that him? She thought as she walked towards it. She might have been mistaken but she has to make sure. After all, the dean told her to make him stay away from detention. Her eyes squinted as she tried to make out his face when he suddenly appeared in front of her.

 

“Going stalker on me, Miss ?” Jiyong asked that made her blush. She shook her head right away to deny his accusation and he laughed. Frowning, Dara exclaimed, “I just want to make sure you’re not doing anything bad that may get you in trouble.”

 

Jiyong smirked and placed his arms around her shoulders. Suddenly, he pulled her closer and whispered on her ears, “I love to do bad things to you.”

 

She felt all the blood in her body rushed in head. Dara felt her cheeks warmed at his words and she glared at him when she heard him burst out laughing. She yelled defensively, “Yah! Stop saying such things that can lead into a misunderstanding! What if someone heard you saying those things? What will they think of me?” She wanted to say more things but she felt his lips crushing hers and his arms holding her in place. His tongue carefully slipped inside hers and into responding. Slowly, she copied what his tongue was doing and they were engaged in a battle for dominancy. She felt that time has stopped for her and temporarily forgot where they are.

 

It’s just like what her books say about a real kiss. Intoxicating, exciting and weakening. She wouldn’t even remember where they are until she heard a kid’s voice exclaimed in a singsong tune, “Ooooh! Hyungnim got a girlfriend! Hyungnim got a girlfriend.”

 

Jiyong was the first one who pulled away and grinned when he saw her face reddened. He grabbed her arm and pulled her closer again. His attention shifted back to the kid, a cute boy with chubby pinkish cheeks, and said, “She’s pretty right, Mino?”

 

Mino nodded animatedly with a big teasing smile plastered on his face. Another boy came from behind Mino with very feminine features and sported a 5:5 hairstyle. He was hiding behind Mino as he asked shyly, “Prettier than me?”

 

Dara blinked several times at the other boy’s question and Jiyong burst out laughing. Without removing his hand on her, Jiyong reached out for the boy and messed his unruly hair as he answered, “You’re both pretty, Taehyun.”

 

Taehyun smiled sweetly and looked at Dara from head to toe before he nodded. He said in a soft voice, “I guess she’s pretty enough.”

 

Still in shocked from the kiss and her knees are still a little bit weak from it, she whispered, “I’m not his…” She hasn’t finished yet with her sentence when the two kids cut her off.

 

“But you were kissing!” Mino and Taehyun both exclaimed. “Only boyfriend and girlfriend do that!”

 

Panicking, she looked at Jiyong for help but he just shrugged his shoulders and dragged her away from the kids. The kids followed them while mumbling, “Girls are so complicated.”

 

She can’t help but glared at the man in front of her. It was all his fault and she can’t really correct the kids’ thoughts. Since they are right, people who kissed like that should be in a mutual relationship. But the problem is that they aren’t in a relationship! Why did he even kiss her? Why did she kiss him back? Why did she feel a little regret when he pulled away? Why was she having this kind of thoughts?

 

“…was she always like that?” Dara heard the last part of what the two boys said and heard Jiyong’s chuckles following right after. Thinking that she needed to defend herself, she quickly denied it and made the two boys shook their heads while rolling their eyes as they mumbled, “Girls.”

 

“Mr. Kw-, Ji-Jiyong!” Dara exclaimed while trying not to stutter too much from calling him by his first name. She pouted and pleaded, “Tell them the truth.”

 

One of his eyebrows arched upwards at her request and smiled mischievously. He temporarily disarmed her with that smile and stole another kiss from her lips. Just a light peck but enough to burn her. This resulted into the boys’ teasing mood that made her tomato face stayed until they were distracted with a ball.

 

She lost their attention when a group of boys arrived and invited them to play mini soccer. She was at the side with Jiyong when she heard him say, “Sorry about earlier.”

 

Dara looked at him and asked, “About what? The kiss?”

 

Jiyong shook his head and explained, “I meant the boys.” He looked straight into her eyes and she can see the mischief in his eyes as he added, “I can get addicted to your lips.”

 

“What are you saying!” Dara exclaimed and slapped him on his arms.

 

“Sweet, soft… Plus, you’re so responsive that I was hard just by kissing you.” Jiyong whispered with a straight face that brought back her tomato face.

 

“Let’s not talk about it.” Dara murmured and knew she needed to change their topic. She can’t win against him especially when the topic was something she can’t even talk about. “How are you related to those kids?”

 

Jiyong’s playfulness swiftly changed into something intense for a second but he quickly got a hold of himself. With a fake smile, he said, “I rather talk about kissing you. It’s a lot more interesting.”

 

“But…” Dara was about to protest but sensed that Jiyong’s mood changed. She remained silent and watched the boys’ game. His arms were now wrapped around her shoulders and she can hear him breathing. He relaxed a bit when he realized she wouldn’t forced the topic from earlier. Then she heard him whisper, “Thank you.”

 

note: kekek~ Sorry for the delay~ I've been busy~ with RL, reading books and manga, watching some anime here and there. In other words, aside from my work, I'm lazing around~ haha! Coz a writer told me in twitter not to force myself when I'm not in the mood to write~ lalala~ making excuses kekek~ Anyways, sorry for the short update~ kekek~ ^^ I just did my best to finish the update~ keke Comments please~ And posters please~ kekek~ 

Love,

Berrie

 

...you can add me in twitter too~ twitter.com/iznaberry :) Feel free to mention me~ kekek~ ^^ 

Borrowed Kei's manip again and again~ keke~