Bad Boys Fact #2: Don't Run Away From Bad Boys

The Bad Boy's Secret

Bad Boys Fact #2: Don't Run Away From Bad Boys


Dara can’t remember when was the last time she ran that fast. Sports and her just don’t mix well with each other. She prefers to watch them than to do them. As what her older sister often tells her, she has an endurance that would last for about fourteen seconds. Now, she understood it fully well. Never would she attempt to run like that again.

 

Not unless, she needed to escape from someone again. Dara was trying to catch her breath when she felt someone was staring at her. Slowly, she looked up and smiled as soon as she saw who was staring at her. Her smile widened as one of his eyebrows arched and his lips curved into a very small smile. She found herself running towards the lanky looking guy and threw herself in his arms.

 

“Hyuksoo!” Dara exclaimed as soon as she felt his arms wrapped around her. She nuzzled closer to him and feeling his toned chest. No one would even think that he has some muscles on his body since he looks like a weakling. She has already decided to make his arms her home when she heard him say, in a very annoyed tone, “Where did you run off too? Lunch is almost over and I haven’t eaten yet.”

 

Dara can almost see a nerve popping out from his forehead when she looked up to him. He’s a little taller for her liking. Her nose crinkled a little and pouted, “Sorry, I’ve forgotten that we’re going to have lunch together.” She smiled timidly. “How many minutes left before your next subject?”

 

He looked at his wristwatch and sighed. “I got fifteen minutes to spare.” Dara nodded with a foolish smile plastered on her face and was about to step away when he pulled her closer. “Don’t call me Hyuksoo here.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“It’s Soohyuk.” He muttered and tightened his embrace and pulled her closer than necessary. “I don’t want others to know what my real name is.”

 

“Why?” Dara asked while looking at him.

 

Soohyuk just stared at her and looked at his wristwatch again. “Thirteen minutes.”

 

“Fine. I’ll let you off the hook this time, Hyu—err, Soohyuk.” Dara said and looked at him sheepishly.

 

“What’s the problem now?” Soohyuk asked with a straight face.

 

“You see, I don’t have any food and the cafeteria is probably a warzone now…” Dara mumbled in her softest voice. “And...”

 

He rolled his eyes and loosened his arms around her. Shaking his head, he told her, “No need to tell me. Mom already prepared some for you.” He let out a snort. “Guess, she knew you too well, love.”

 

A big smile curved into her lips and linked her arms with his as she exclaimed, “Off to the garden grounds!” Then she saluted with one hand and walked like a marching soldier off to battle. She heard him let out soft chuckles and playfully messed her hair.

“Nerd.” Soohyuk whispered.

 

And she gave him her best gummy smile.


 

 

Just like what Jiyong has predicted, he was called again to the dean’s office and he had already memorized what the dean would tell him.

 

“Mr. Kwon, it’s you again. What are you doing to your life? We’re half of the semester and yet you’re student file is already filled with detention notices.”

 

Like what he usually do in these cases, he would nod his head to whatever he was saying and never really gave an effort to hear and understand to it. There’s no need for to memorize what the old man was trying to tell him anyway. His grades are not on the top but he’s certainly not the worst of the bunch. That’s why the dean would always try to scold him about it. Been there, done that. He thought and almost succumbed to yawning.

 

The dean knew that the guy in front of him was not listening to what he was saying. It has always been like that. One cannot notice his acts if one would not make an effort to notice it. He stopped himself from smiling when Jiyong kept on nodding to what he was saying and not realizing that he somehow started a plan to rein him.

 

“…so I hope you can get along with Ms. Park for the rest of the semester, Mr. Kwon. Understood?”

 

Jiyong nodded and looked at the dean’s almost smiling face boringly. He excused himself as politely as he could when he heard the dean’s phone rang. Same old, same old. He thought to himself when he finally remembered the expression on the dean’s face. The dean never has that almost smiling face whenever he was called into the office. It’s normally like ‘I’m disappointed in you’ look but today seemed different. Then he remembered what the dean’s last words are.

 

“…so I hope you can get along with Ms. Park for the rest of the semester.” Jiyong remembered and frowned. Who the heck is Ms. Park? He shrugged his shoulders knowing that whoever that girl is doesn’t matter, wouldn’t matter. Surely, she knew who he was and would probably back out to whatever the dean was planning. Like he often say to himself, he’ll cross the bridge when he get there.

 

He was yawning when someone from behind s their arms on his waist and caressed his chest. He knew that it was one of those girls who were drawn to guys like him. Smiling, he turned around and grabbed her waist. He pulled her closer and kissed her on the lips while groping her . And what a nice piece of ! Jiyong thought as the girl continued to rub her body against him. He would have continued kissing and making out with whoever this girl is if he hasn’t heard someone’s gasp.

 

“Omona!”

 

Jiyong pushed his kissing partner and turned around to see who dared disturb him when he was in that mood. To his surprise, instead of getting annoyed, he felt his lips curving upwards while staring at the doe-eyed, blushing girl. He found himself looking at her eyes and they stayed like that for several seconds before the newly arrived girl looked away. I’ve found you again, library girl. He thought and completely forgotten about the girl who was clinging to him like a leech.

 

He was reminded of her presence when he heard her say, “Jiyong-oppa, stop staring at another girl when you have me.”

 

Reluctantly, he looked away from his library girl and turned his attention towards the other girl. It was the first time he was able to really look at her. He leaned forward and acted like he would kiss her and the girl willingly pouted her lips. Pft. He snorted and whispered, “I’m sorry. Who are you again?”

 

“Krystal Jung.” Krystal answered brightly thinking that she got the famous G-dragon interested in her.

 

“Okay, Krystal…” Jiyong said emotionlessly and took a quick peek at his library girl Then he stared at this Krystal and brushed her hair upwards as he whispered ominously, “Get lost, will you?”

 

“What?” Krystal seemed shocked and blinked several times. She shrieked, “You were just kissing me a while ago and now you’re telling me to get lost?”

 

Jiyong smirked as he pulled her hair abruptly that made her scream in pain. Still smiling, he said, “Get lost before I lose my patience and decided to cut your hair. My friends said I’m bad with scissors.”

 

Krystal’s face wrinkled and forcibly removed his hand from her. Then she exclaimed, “You’ll regret this, GD!” Then off she ran with tears almost coming out from her eyes.

 

Jiyong sighed as he turned his attention back to his library girl and saw her eyes looking at her with disappointment and resentment. He walked towards her and stopped when he was just a step away from her.

 

“You’ve made her cry.” Jiyong smiled when he heard her voice and moved closer that he can feel her warmth. He heard her gasp but unfazed as she continued, “A real man shouldn’t make any woman cry.”

 

“So I’m gay?” Jiyong asked and leaned forward so that their faces were close to each other. He can clearly see her face quickly reddened at their close proximity. Stuttering, she answered, “I.. I-I… I didn’t say that.”

 

“But you just said that if a man made a woman cry, then, he’s not a real man. Isn’t that what you call gay people?” Jiyong said trying to shake this girl in front of him. Her brown eyes, although scared, were looking at him. He smirked, “By your standards, I’m gay.”
 

“You’re twisting my words.” His library girl muttered and tried to step back but he didn’t let her. He took a hold of her hand and grasped it tightly. Then he pulled her back making her stumble on his arms and chest. Nice. Jiyong thought.

 

“What do you exactly mean, Miss ?” Jiyong asked with a teasing smile and saw her beet red face.

 

“Don’t call me that!” She exclaimed and pouted. “My name’s not…” Blushing furiously, she barely whispered, “…not Miss .”

 

“Really? I thought it suited you well given that you’re reading that kind of book. Should we start exchanging books?”

 

“I’m not…” She muttered while fidgeting and biting her lower lip. “I’m not fond of those kinds. It was… I’m just curious about it, okay?”

 

“Doesn’t look like it.” Jiyong shrugged off her answer and almost laughed at the frantic expression on her face.

 

“Think whatever you want but don’t call me by that name!” She adamantly said.

 

“So what should I call you?” Jiyong asked. Smooth moves, Ji, I didn’t know you still got that in you. He thought to himself.

 

“My name is Sa—“

 

Ding dong ding dong.

 

The bell rang indicating there will be announcement from the council or from the university administration. That gave her time to escape from his clutches and she did it quickly.

 

“Oh boy. You just don’t run away from me. Just don’t.” Jiyong whispered as he looked at the fleeing girl. “It makes me just want to chase you more, Miss .” 

 

NOTE: Gimme some love, will you, people? Kekek ^^ 

Berrie